CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This

Penny Farthing

I am searching the Currys PC World site and this fucking face is stuck there in the bottom right-hand corner gurning at me and try as I may I cannot get rid of it or avoid it imprinting itself on me like an earworm. I cannot even decide whether it is a her, him or it The cunts who infect retail sites with these helpers need to be bathed in nitric acid.

large_this.jpg.80e692f9610a373f13f982698

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am searching the Currys PC World site and this fucking face is stuck there in the bottom right-hand corner gurning at me and try as I may I cannot get rid of it or avoid it imprinting itself on me like an earworm. I cannot even decide whether it is a her, him or it The cunts who infect retail sites with these helpers need to be bathed in nitric acid.

Curry's sPaCker World 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

The twin that slid down Arlene Fosters' mum's leg, was thrown out with some amniotic flyuid but grew to maturity in a sewer, looked after bt a retinue of rats and faecal matter, swering vengeance on a world that had so severely wronged it.

Fuck's sake, Jigs, don't give JJ Abrams ideas.

19 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She looks like that monobrowed cunt out of 'Dodgeball'.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She looks like the girl out of the film 'Orphan'.

Oh yeah. The one where the couple think they've adopted a little girl, but she's actually a 30 year old psychopath with a growth disorder. That was quite good. I might watch it again soon.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yeah. The one where the couple think they've adopted a little girl, but she's actually a 30 year old psychopath with a growth disorder. That was quite good. I might watch it again soon.

I bet there were a few nonces who had a few hand shandies watching that and then were then horrified to find out her true age 

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She looks like the girl out of the film 'Orphan'.

They've just finished filming a "prequel", Orphan: First Kill, starring the same actress, Isabelle Fuhrman.

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet there were a few nonces who had a few hand shandies watching that and then were then horrified to find out her true age 

Yep, they thought she was 9 when she actually 12. 

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You describe this young lady in a way that exactly replicates how I think of you. The “I cannot even decide whether it is a her, him or it” being the icing on the cake. Stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1