CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Maybe there is, but your original post before you edited it said Highgate, I remember it clearly. 

Why did you change it?

Not only is that a lie, it’s irrelevant. He’s fucked up and I demand an apology. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

Not only is that a lie, it’s irrelevant. He’s fucked up and I demand an apology. 

@Mrs Roops please confirm the post originally said Highgate and was subsequently edited.

If I'm proven right I'm not sure how you will come back from this, not after also being exposed this weekend as the boy who cried shoes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops please confirm the post originally said Highgate and was subsequently edited.

If I'm proven right I'm not sure how you will come back from this, not after also being exposed this weekend as the boy who cried shoes.

You’ve been punished several times for altering other members posts. Do you think for one moment that Mrs R is going to come on here and side with a fucking worm? 

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Frank. You’re scary when you get angry. Careful you don’t burst out of those skinny jeans.

Be the better man, Billy. Hold your hands up and apologise. It’s an easy mistake to make... they only opened the Hampstead pub 147 years ago. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Be the better man, Billy. Hold your hands up and apologise. It’s an easy mistake to make... they only opened the Hampstead pub 147 years ago. 

I’m guessing that the King William IV in Hampstead is your  usual haunt Frank? No homophobic aspersions implied obviously.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decs, you have previous for altering posts, it always goes unpunished somehow. Due gravitas, I’d let it slide. But I’ll not have Frank treated like this. Hang your head.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Decs, you have previous for altering posts, it always goes unpunished somehow. Due gravitas, I’d let it slide. But I’ll not have Frank treated like this. Hang your head.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Around about the same time they were baffled that lifetime shoes come in different shades…Jesus fuckng Christ.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pissing about with a Corner maestro? Unbelievable! 

You seem to believe you’re living in a Groundhog Day-like world, where you can act like a total fucking prick and miraculously have the slate wiped clean each night. Unbelievable.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You seem like a really nice guy Ape and I like you but, you are terribly dull

Are you related to Weasel (Dyslexic Cnut)? His Papa perhaps, the reason I ask is you both have no self awareness at all and accuse others of being exactly what you are. What a pair of seriously disturbed fucking plonkers.

It saddens me to know the likes of you and Weasel are out there living amongst the decent folk.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you related to Weasel (Dyslexic Cnut)? His Papa perhaps, the reason I ask is you both have no self awareness at all and accuse others of being exactly what you are. What a pair of seriously disturbed fucking plonkers.

It saddens me to know the likes of you and Weasel are out there living amongst the decent folk.

Fuck off.

Bullshit .. you are an algorithm

16 hours ago, Frank said:

J. Lobb Limited is the independent bespoke cordwainer in St James since 1723. They sold the name to Hermes in the 80's who make an inferior made-to-measure shoe similar to Church's. Apart from their Paris shop, they are not permitted to offer bespoke anywhere else. I'm telling you this because I know you'll appreciate it. 

Are you aware of CHUCKLE handmade shoes in Exeter?

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bullshit .. you are an algorithm

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ignore him .. poor old Raasberry's brain stem is dead.

What am I then? An algorithm or human... you've changed your mind within 10 minutes. You seem very confused, perhaps you should jump under a train.