CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

We're about the same age. When the Eurythmics released this in '86, didn't you feel just great whenever they played it on the radio? Stevie Wonder on the Harmonica.

Sweet Dreams was ok but this is shit, as bad as Baker Street with a shit sax

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank god I'm me. Fuck you, Neil.. you soulless imbecile.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-official-top-50-best-selling-songs-of-1980__32562/

Take a look at this official top 50 songs of the 80's, Going Underground and a tongue in cheek Vapors song and the rest is pure toilet, Kelly fucking Marie indeed!

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Sweet Dreams was ok but this is shit, as bad as Baker Street with a shit sax

What is wrong with you, Neil? Surely you've lived long enough to not give a fuck about anything. Take the Cuntman for example.. detestable to a degree, but at least the man comes across as honest. Are you worried about tarnishing your good reputation?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-official-top-50-best-selling-songs-of-1980__32562/

Take a look at this official top 50 songs of the 80's, Going Underground and a tongue in cheek Vapors song and the rest is pure toilet, Kelly fucking Marie indeed!

I take it you didn't see Geno on the list? If you did and this is still your opinion, you can suck my fucking dick.

Right, been through the eighties top albums, only own REM,The Cult,Neil Young and Squeeze the rest fucking stink. This song perfectly sums up what the 80's were about, the most out of tune,wailing pretentious shit EVER.

On 16/06/2021 at 22:06, Decimus said:

I take it you didn't see Geno on the list? If you did and this is still your opinion, you can suck my fucking dick.

Did you dress like him too?

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

What is wrong with you, Neil? Surely you've lived long enough to not give a fuck about anything. Take the Cuntman for example.. detestable to a degree, but at the least the man comes across as honest. Are you worried about tarnishing your good reputation?

Tarnishing his good reputation? He openly admits to wanking a dozen times a day and that’s only when he’s not dragging fresh victims into his Bedford Rascal for sweet love makimg flowed by a crowbar to the skull, you stupid fucking idiot 

As for 80s music, thankfully I’m to young to have been at an impressionable age. However, Madness, The Specials and a second wave of punk was about the best it got. All your previous suggestions are utter shite 

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

No, it isn’t. Hillage is a fucking legend - some of my most memorable psychedelic experiences occurred whilst listening to Rainbow Dome Musick and Studio Herald, amongst others.

Those glorious ‘pre mask’ days Ape. I’m praying that ten jabs from now in the early 2040s we can all come out from under the bed and book an appointment for a hug.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can you just imagine 80s Frank, wearing his best miserable face and with a bunch of limp gladioli jammed up his arse?

Bernard Manning did exactly that as a spoof. A like will be awarded to the first cunt who uploads the video of Bernard singing 'Girlfriend in a coma' in soft focus with daffodils hanging out of his arse. Comedy legend.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

CB, I know it's a cover, but that harpsichord and the guitar they swapped for the original wind instrument... the Stranglers made it their own tune, much as Jimi Hendrix made "All along the watchtower" his own by turbocharging Dylan's original.  

I still like the Brubeck original too.  

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

CB, I know it's a cover, but that harpsichord and the guitar they swapped for the original wind instrument... the Stranglers made it their own tune, much as Jimi Hendrix made "All along the watchtower" his own by turbocharging Dylan's original.  

I still like the Brubeck original too.  

Call me a Philistine but I prefer the Stranglers' version myself too. Just a shame they didn't cover "Unsquare Dance", I'd have loved to have seen Jean-Jacques Burnel attempting that 7/4 time signature.