CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

On 31/07/2021 at 08:39, Frank said:

I popped over to West Hendon yesterday to see my old dad. He’s been stone deaf for at least five years and recently decided to treat himself to this new ‘Digibell’ for the front door. It allows the user to download up to 35,000 preprogrammed tracks and he’s randomly chosen Feargal Sharkey’s ‘A Good Heart’.  

I don’t think I can do this anymore. 

@Frank I know you've asked me to correspond via @Eddie but I need to say this (what will hopefully be my last message to you) directly. 

I've heard you were great and possibly 'The best on here' many times and I have no doubt you were. I've watched some of your videos and genuinely laughed and thought 'this bandy legged weaklings quite funny'. I've also laughed at a few of your comments during my relatively short time here and during this time you've posted your last post or retired at least twice. You are clearly an extrovert and have a desperate need for attention be that positive or negative, however what I've seen of you this last year or so is desperate, sad and clearly indicative of a man who has lost whatever it was he had.

I know you'll say I'm 'thick as shit', 'dont belong here' or an 'Idiot' and that may be true but what exactly is your purpose here? Apart from referencing some of your best moments and making commitments to new video content you'll never fulfill you are clearly making yourself look a right cunt. I don't think you've made a single nomination in my entire time here yet you randomly blurt out 'I'm the best on here' like some senile old cunt thinking he'll relive his past glories if he repeats it enough.

You've also shown yourself to be a totally useless ally, which was clearly demonstrated for all with your total lack of support towards @Dyslexic cnutwhilst the poor, unstable cunt was taking a well deserved beating during the last few months. 

I think it would be great if you came up with your best ever nomination (or any fucking nomination) in the next few days or failing that admit it's over and run away as far as your bandy legs will take you. 

Yours sincerely

Raasclaat.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Frank I know you've asked me to correspond via @Eddie but I need to say this (what will hopefully be my last message to you) directly. 

I've heard you were great and possibly 'The best on here' many times and I have no doubt you were. I've watched some of your videos and genuinely laughed and thought 'this bandy legged weaklings quite funny'. I've also laughed at a few of your comments during my relatively short time here and during this time you've posted your last post or retired at least twice. You are clearly an extrovert and have a desperate need for attention be that positive or negative, however what I've seen of you this last year or so is desperate, sad and clearly indicative of a man who has lost whatever it was he had.

I know you'll say I'm 'thick as shit', 'dont belong here' or an 'Idiot' and that may be true but what exactly is your purpose here? Apart from referencing some of your best moments and making commitments to new video content you'll never fulfill you are clearly making yourself look a right cunt. I don't think you've made a single nomination in my entire time here yet you randomly blurt out 'I'm the best on here' like some senile old cunt thinking he'll relive his past glories if he repeats it enough.

You've also shown yourself to be a totally useless ally, which was clearly demonstrated for all with your total lack of support towards @Dyslexic cnutwhilst the poor, unstable cunt was taking a well deserved beating during the last few months. 

I think it would be great if you came up with your best ever nomination (or any fucking nomination) in the next few days or failing that admit it's over and run away as far as your bandy legs will take you. 

Yours sincerely

Raasclaat.

He hasn't really made me laugh since 'pwaan cwacker' in 2017. A piss soaked, has been stage door Johnny. Lurking around reminding us that he used to be relevant rather than simply being relevant. And he's a fat cunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He hasn't really made me laugh since 'pwaan cwacker' in 2017. A piss soaked, has been stage door Johnny. Lurking around reminding us that he used to be relevant rather than simply being relevant. And he's a fat cunt.

You came crying to me about Frank days after you joined. Perhaps your complaints about him were justified. The truth though is that this is not the place for cry babies.

58 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yours sincerely

Raasclaat.

I’m not reading it, raasters. Via Eddie, please. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yours sincerely

Raasclaat.

Standard Raastwat…poorly constructed, weakly delivered…all in all, a typically clumsy read.

• Like 1