CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've not been to a West Ham game

And I will be eternally grateful for it too.

One of the best things about being a Norwich supporter is that no one, other than the donkey fucking idiots in Suffolk, dislikes you based purely on the football team you support. 

Yes, Norwich are shite at the top level, but we get respect for blind support of a little provincial team who try, but ultimately fail, to play football the way it's meant to be played. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Well excuse me, Mr Precious. I do believe this is a favourite and wholly accurate chant of Hammers fans when playing Liverpool, who I believe play in red and are, without doubt, cunts. 

I know you're a toffee enthusiast, but whether you support Everton remains to be seen. 

This will be the very last time time I respond to you because I've less than zero interest in  conducting reciprocal banter with with a bullshitting house breaking lowlife that's clinging on solely by virtue of his carer not trimming his finger nails for the last month and who enthusiastically sucks any cock waved in front of his face. 

Here’s me thinking you were all washed up, yet tonight you’ve lit the site up…whilst pissed as a rat. Remarkable.

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

One of the best things about being a Norwich supporter is that no one, other than the donkey fucking idiots in Suffolk, dislikes you based purely on the football team you support. 

Yes, Norwich are shite at the top level, but we get respect for blind support of a little provincial team who try, but ultimately fail, to play football the way it's meant to be played. 

I do remember going with my dad and couple of my family to see spurs v Norwich at WHL. Can't remember what year or the result, but Norwich keeper Kevin Keelan pulled off a brilliant save from a John Duncan pile driver from 30 yards or so, top corner of the net, but keelan launched himself backwards and almost horizontal from the ground, tipped it over the bar.  I'm pretty sure there's a pic of it on line. I'm on a phone so can't publish pictures

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I do remember going with my dad and couple of my family to see spurs v Norwich at WHL. Can't remember what year or the result, but Norwich keeper Kevin Keelan pulled off a brilliant save from a John Duncan pile driver from 30 yards or so, top corner of the net, but keelan launched himself backwards and almost horizontal from the ground, tipped it over the bar.  I'm pretty sure there's a pic of it on line. I'm on a phone so can't publish pictures

Fucking hell. You must be ancient and circling the drain, Gypps. I'm well past my prime but I never saw Keelan play. He does have legendary status at Carra Rud [sic] though. 

On 08/07/2021 at 06:51, Neil said:

The headline this morning on the beeb website....England men reach first major final for 56 years, could someone please inform me why the fuck the word 'men' was used ? . Fucking woke,lefie,shit scared cunts, I fucking hate them more and more and I'm sending their rip off license fee back.

56 years? Which innumerate tabloid Beeb reporter provided that insight? 

46 minutes ago, Goober said:

You've not been to a West Ham game

I saw the Irons v Spurs at Upton Park a few years ago, back when Crouchy was still playing. it doesn't really come across on the telly but as I believe I said at the time, he's almost two-dimensional in real life, with all the structural integrity of overcooked tagliatelle. 

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I saw the Irons v Spurs at Upton Park a few years ago, back when Crouchy was still playing. it doesn't really come across on the telly but as I believe I said at the time, he's almost two-dimensional in real life, with all the structural integrity of overcooked tagliatelle. 

Even given that he's less substantial than a streak of piss it's hard to knock him. 

When he'll balls deep in Abbey I doubt he's worrying about the criticism of cunts like us on this or similar websites, nor bothered by the fact that a talentless twat like Paddy McGuinness is the new host of QoS, ffs. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure in 45 years time they'll re-release that fucking record to coincide with England reaching their next final:  "100 years of hurt; never stopped me dreaming...." 

They're winning this on Sunday, you stupid English cunts, don't worry!

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They're winning this on Sunday, you stupid English cunts, don't worry!

Hmmmmm. Don't throw yourself off a high building just yet, you pessimistic Jock cunt. 

Never underestimate the Spics' ability to grind out a 1-0 win by seemingly having 25 players  behind the ball. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Norwich we’re always a favourite in our household. They were one of the few sides that regularly popped up to analfield when the shite were at their peak and gave them a good slapping. In fact they were a bit of a bogey team for the filth in the days of John Bond.

47 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pen. Give Gypps her phone back. No ones being fooled by this shit, even if there’s no train timetables or obscure place names in it.

On 08/07/2021 at 12:08, Jiggerycock said:

Never mind all that  - (What) Sam Matterface (hey, godda no respect, hey!) delivered the biggest pile of shite since the ringmaster spiked Dumbo with Exlax.

One minute he was all Henry V and Shakespearian, the next it was telling us all how we all felt, the next it was an aircraft journey with turbulence we were all on.

ITV were a bloody shambles last night.

You're absolutely spot on. Having a root canal without a local would less traumatic that listening to that disaster. 

I'm not one to get overly lathered up by gender leveling, but ITV having the halfwit Eni Aluko 'mirror' Alex Scott is fucking embarrassing. Having listened to Emma Hayes vomitting utter fucking shit is also secondary to how she takes over the narrative and gives her opinions on behalf of others before they've had a chance to speak. That beast must have a back hairier than Amy Winehouse's minge 5 weeks after her No-No had given up as a result of chewing on a diet of 500 per cm square 3mm thick pubes. It's got a voice deeper than Barry White. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The greatest ever football song:

🎵 who's that lying on the runway

Who's that dying in the snow

is it Busby and his boys, making all the fucking noise

coz they couldn't get their aeroplane to go. 🎵

He's fat, he's round, he bounces on the ground, Sammy Lee, a distant 8th.

Stick your fucking flag up your arse, sideways, when directed at the stumpy one armed linesman a close second though. 

Fuck football. It’s a pathetic pile of shite used to keep the educationally sub normal happy and distracted while the cunts with their hands on the levers of power fuck the general population up the arse, violently and without the slightest resistance.

While all the fake news puppets have been throwing all you performing seals rotten fish for weeks now, distracting you with ‘what if’ dreams, and ‘only 4/3/2/1 more wins and it’s coming home’ garbage, the real news is hidden in plain sight on the front page headline of The Times tomorrow.

I won’t bother with the actual headline. Look it up if you’re not too busy wanking over one or more of the designated throwbacks, down on one knee that you’ve been told to idolise.

I really hope Italy thrash the living daylights out of our boys and then run up into the stands  and beat Piers Morgan to death with Lineker.

Fuck them all. Bunch of fake, no good, snouts in the trough cunts.

‘Football’s coming home’.

What home? The place where every move you make is monitored and you can’t go for a fucking pint unless you bend over and have CUNT tattooed on your arse?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck football. It’s a pathetic pile of shite used to keep the educationally sub normal happy and distracted while the cunts with their hands on the levers of power fuck the general population up the arse, violently and without the slightest resistance.

While all the fake news puppets have been throwing all you performing seals rotten fish for weeks now, distracting you with ‘what if’ dreams, and ‘only 4/3/2/1 more wins and it’s coming home’ garbage, the real news is hidden in plain sight on the front page headline of The Times tomorrow.

I won’t bother with the actual headline. Look it up if you’re not too busy wanking over one or more of the designated throwbacks, down on one knee that you’ve been told to idolise.

I really hope Italy thrash the living daylights out of our boys and then run up into the stands  and beat Piers Morgan to death with Lineker.

What home? The place where every move you make is monitored and you can’t go for a fucking pint unless you bend over and have CUNT tattooed on your arse?

Worried that your stance is going to make you a pariah, Willy? 

Our boys? Do me a favour. When the Northern Irish achieve anything deserving of merit we shall give you due credit. Unfortunately,George Best, despite his gold medal level credit in hot woman fucking, was too pissed to propel your boys to the level that Bale has with the Welsh sheep shaggers. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Shall I get that vid of Charlie Lawson's drunken tirade after Northern Ireland's win at the WC?  "Germany; our boys are coming for ye"! 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Billy,I love you

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The greatest ever football song:

🎵 who's that lying on the runway

Who's that dying in the snow

is it Busby and his boys, making all the fucking noise

coz they couldn't get their aeroplane to go. 🎵

Bobby Moore, bobby moore

running from the Den

bobby Moore bobby Moore,

he had sex with men

queers as the come

took it up the bum

bobby Moore bobby moore

is no more.

eric, I think you would agree, a timeless classic 

9 hours ago, Goober said:

You forgot to add that they also have the shittest fucking song EVER. "ON THE BALL CITY, NEVER MIND THE DANGER"......can't remember the rest but something like "Kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage". Utter bollocks but when sung by Delia it almost makes sense.