CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

...IQA+....

Cunty BigBollox

Just seen an article in the local rag referring to LGBTIQA+. If you're a normal person like me you've just become accustomed to knowing that LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, bisexual, Trans-sexual, my first thoughts were, fuck off, there's only 19 letters left in the alphabet and, what the fuck does IQA stand for? It stands for Intersex, Questioning, Asexual. FFS do you really need a + symbol after this lot and why not just leave it at G+, or even G++.

20 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just seen an article in the local rag referring to LGBTIQA+. If you're a normal person like me you've just become accustomed to knowing that LGBT stands for Lesbian, Gay, bisexual, Trans-sexual, my first thoughts were, fuck off, there's only 19 letters left in the alphabet and, what the fuck does IQA stand for? It stands for Intersex, Questioning, Asexual. FFS do you really need a + symbol after this lot and why not just leave it at G+, or even G++.

PERVERT+

18 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

These cunts are forever shouting about ‘inclusiveness’. OK let’s include the letter H then? H for heterosexual. 

What these fucking freakos mean by ‘inclusive’ is every fucking mentally retarded and criminally insane group on Earth but ‘excluding’ the widely accepted for thousands of years sane majority.

Several US cities have for a few years been holding ‘straight pride’ marches. The level of abuse and fake outrage this has triggered says it all really. We’re fucked.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

These cunts are forever shouting about ‘inclusiveness’. OK let’s include the letter H then? H for heterosexual. 

What these fucking freakos mean by ‘inclusive’ is every fucking mentally retarded and criminally insane group on Earth but ‘excluding’ the widely accepted for thousands of years sane majority.

Several US cities have for a few years been holding ‘straight pride’ marches. The level of abuse and fake outrage this has triggered says it all really. We’re fucked.

Inclusivity? Yea, right. Include me out!