CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zeynep Altun

Penny Farthing

A poor young single mum struggling to live on £130 a week after the birth of her third child.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/single-mum-three-living-130-24798134

Now visits the Hackney Community Closet every Friday to collect some extra food "I’m really not sure what I would have done without them," she said. .. Perhaps not opening your legs might have helped Zeynep.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Surely she must have broken some lockdown rules in order to get up the duff. I'm not really "up to speed" with modern ways but I don't think you can shag electronically yet.

I'm all for the media pointing out social injustice and government cruelty, but surely they could find someone a bit more deserving of sympathy.

At a guess she would have been "plum-duffed by a local stud during the open season during November or December last year.

2 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

A poor young single mum struggling to live on £130 a week after the birth of her third child.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/single-mum-three-living-130-24798134

Now visits the Hackney Community Closet every Friday to collect some extra food "I’m really not sure what I would have done without them," she said. .. Perhaps not opening your legs might have helped Zeynep.

She'll slip down the priority list even further when the Afghan refugees arrive.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its like yer readin me mind spotto baby..shameful nom.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I think that the Newspaper , if you can call it that, bears a responsibility for parading this as news when really it’s inviting public scorn and judgement. I remember that awful programme, benefit street, that achieved the same end.

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Depressingly familiar fare….. inviting us to sneer at the hapless, downtrodden and unwashed.

Victorian ideas about the deserving and the undeserving poor weren't left in the 19th century, Spotto. Workhouses and being at the mercy of the parish may be things of the past, but British society will always have a caste system for the poverty stricken. 

Rightly or wrongly, being of foreign extraction, a single mother and northern, puts this woman at the bottom of most people's list of worthy causes.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Victorian ideas about the deserving and the undeserving poor weren't left in the 19th century, Spotto. Workhouses and being at the mercy of the parish may be things of the past, but British society will always have a caste system for the poverty stricken. 

Rightly or wrongly, being of foreign extraction, a single mother and northern, puts this woman at the bottom of most people's list of worthy causes.

You forgot, not taking any responsibility for ending up in the position she finds herself and still expecting other people to sort her problems out. Fucking useless waste of space and benefits.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You forgot, not taking any responsibility for ending up in the position she finds herself and still expecting other people to sort her problems out. Fucking useless waste of space and benefits.

I'm not defending her, I'm with you. She shouldn't have shat out a stupid amount of kids and expected someone else (you, me and every other tax payer) to feed and clothe them. I'm just pointing out to Spotto that there's a hierarchy of poverty.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not defending her, I'm with you. She shouldn't have shat out a stupid amount of kids and expected someone else (you, me and every other tax payer) to feed and clothe them. I'm just pointing out to Spotto that there's a hierarchy of poverty.

Ironically, the rough translation of her name from Turkish is "Diamond Gold". So much for nominative determinism.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Surely she must have broken some lockdown rules in order to get up the duff

A Kevlar cuntmask firmly attached with 9” nails, would have prevented this unfortunate turn of events, but I’ve checked the Covid regulations and the stupid cunt Johnson didn’t think to include that. Probably thinking of how he’d ram one up Carrie without an angle grinder and waking up Rishy next door.