CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Love Island ending

Cunty BigBollox

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

You are not married .. you are just a squealing little virgin.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Reported.

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

You are also a limp wristed little virgin.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Reported again. For hate speech. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I hope you get what you deserve fella.

Fuck a duck! Cunts Corner goes woke. I never thought i’d see the day. I feel like some cunt has just pulled the rug from under me. 

Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes and re-apply my make up. What a bunch of fucking poofs.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thankfully mrs pecker is appalled by this shite but does tend to watch equally rubbish tripe; one born every minute, X factor, most things on itv. And like most women will break into tears the minute some northern retard starts blubbing during some tail of woe and hardship 

They, (women) even lap up the shite proffered as entertainment by the BBC. 

'Call The Midwife'

A drama following a group of intelligent, capable wimmin as they bravely tolerate the ignorance, selfishness and stupidity of white men

'Death In Paradise'

A detective drama set on a Caribbean island with a 99% black population, yet a place where all serious and violent crime is committed by white men

Hmmm.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

They, (women) even lap up the shite proffered as entertainment by the BBC. 

'Call The Midwife'

A drama following a group of intelligent, capable wimmin as they bravely tolerate the ignorance, selfishness and stupidity of white men

'Death In Paradise'

A detective drama set on a Caribbean island with a 99% black population, yet a place where all serious and violent crime is committed by white men

Hmmm.

The BBC have a six part ‘thriller’ starting next week called The Vigil, set mainly on a   Royal Navy nuclear submarine, where one of the crew dies in unexplained circumstances. The leading characters, including the captain, the detective sent on board to solve the crime, the British Intelligence top brass, half the crew and even the RN Admiral all have one thing in common. 

I think I’ve given the game away by mentioning that it’s a BBC production, so no prizes for guessing correctly that they’re all non white BAMEs of course.

And the middle class woke  cunts in charge of the BBC (overwhelmingly white) wonder why they’re haemorraging  licence payers at a never before seen rate, and huge numbers of ordinary people fucking despise them, and would love to see them all dissolved in sulphuric acid.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You can’t say ‘Hmmm’ any more. It’s racist.

What about 'ooh-ooh'? Like in that fucking song.. 'ooh-ooh child' etc. Why do black cunts always sing about 'peace, love, harmony, walking hand in hand to the promised land?... 

The fucking reality is, that there is no promised land, and if there was, the black race would transform it into a filthy, crime and drug infested ghetto as soon as they arrived. They're all fucking religious as well. They sit in church, sanctimonious as fuck, and then five minutes later it's back to stabbing and raping.

Cunts who study evolution are always banging on about the elusive 'missing link' between apes and modern humans. Presumably, the scientists in this field are well aware that the 'missing links' aren't missing at all, they're swaggering about grabbing their crotches and sucking their teeth. But no one is allowed to say it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What about 'ooh-ooh'? Like in that fucking song.. 'ooh-ooh child' etc. Why do black cunts always sing about 'peace, love, harmony, walking hand in hand to the promised land?... 

The fucking reality is, that there is no promised land, and if there was, the black race would transform it into a filthy, crime and drug infested ghetto as soon as they arrived. They're all fucking religious as well. They sit in church, sanctimonious as fuck, and then five minutes later it's back to stabbing and raping.

Cunts who study evolution are always banging on about the elusive 'missing link' between apes and modern humans. Presumably, the scientists in this field are well aware that the 'missing links' aren't missing at all, they're swaggering about grabbing their crotches and sucking their teeth. But no one is allowed to say it.

Cuntman qualitah….

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all fucking religious as well. They sit in church, sanctimonious as fuck, and then five minutes later it's back to stabbing and raping.

That's the point though, isn't it. All the mafia lot are the same, devoutly religious, doing whatever they want, a wad of readies to the priest in the confessional and God forgives them. That's how it works in what passes for their minds. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scotty said:

That's the point though, isn't it. All the mafia lot are the same, devoutly religious, doing whatever they want, a wad of readies to the priest in the confessional and God forgives them. That's how it works in what passes for their minds. 

It has been there throughout history .. there are churches that have been built to atone for massacres, there is one such that stands in the middle of nowhere a couple of miles north of Shrewsbury to atone for the poor cunts that Hotspur had killed. Incest and buggary are rife the churches and mosques but all is forgiven by the power of prayer. The more pious the more mean and spiteful.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Aw come on Eric. They're not all like that. Yowsah yowsah yowsah. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

The BBC have a six part ‘thriller’ starting next week called The Vigil, set mainly on a   Royal Navy nuclear submarine, where one of the crew dies in unexplained circumstances. The leading characters, including the captain, the detective sent on board to solve the crime, the British Intelligence top brass, half the crew and even the RN Admiral all have one thing in common. 

I think I’ve given the game away by mentioning that it’s a BBC production, so no prizes for guessing correctly that they’re all non white BAMEs of course.

And the middle class woke  cunts in charge of the BBC (overwhelmingly white) wonder why they’re haemorraging  licence payers at a never before seen rate, and huge numbers of ordinary people fucking despise them, and would love to see them all dissolved in sulphuric acid.

A point well made, Billy. It would be interesting to find out how many people walked away from their TV license, being stuck for months during lockdown with the typical smorgasbord of BBC milieu. 
I can see tidy salary trimming and redundancies in my crystal ball.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck a duck! Cunts Corner goes woke. I never thought i’d see the day. I feel like some cunt has just pulled the rug from under me. 

Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes and re-apply my make up. What a bunch of fucking poofs.

Coming from the biggest cry baby fucking wanker in Corner history, who has for the last year shat and pissed his pull-ups every other post at how unfair his treatment by @Mrs Roops is, this is pure gold.

You're either the master of self-parody and lampooning yourself, or you're a hysterical, hypocritical, thick fucking cunt. My money is on the latter.

Stupid fat twat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

A point well made, Billy. It would be interesting to find out how many people walked away from their TV license, being stuck for months during lockdown with the typical smorgasbord of BBC milieu. 
I can see tidy salary trimming and redundancies in my crystal ball.

The death wish infecting the publicly funded BBC is truly staggering. Not content with making enemies of the elderly population of the country (who have always been their largest percentage of viewers), by revoking their licence exemptions and threatening them with imprisonment if they don’t pay up, spewing out an unwatchable pile of PC, right on garbage, aimed at the millennial audience who don’t watch any of the shite they offer anyway, they are now engaged in a ‘purge’ style clearout of any employees or ‘talent’ who aren’t deemed to fit the BLM, Extinction Rebellion, LGBTQ+, sausage chomping, fucking freakshow agenda that is apparently the future of civilisation.

Jess Yates would be spinning in his grave, if he wasn’t too busy fucking some bird half his age, while Hughie Green was  giving his missus one up the wrongun.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Coming from the biggest cry baby fucking wanker in Corner history, who has for the last year shat and pissed his pull-ups every other post at how unfair his treatment by @Mrs Roops is, this is pure gold.

You're either the master of self-parody and lampooning yourself, or you're a hysterical, hypocritical, thick fucking cunt. My money is on the latter.

Stupid fat twat.

You were bullied at school weren’t you Jethro? Just think, in today’s schools you would be having all sorts of mental elf   “experts” crawling all over you. 

I reckon you are much better off being a good old fashioned Jew baiter. I could be wrong of course but I think you swerved that one nicely Hillbillyboy.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The death wish infecting the publicly funded BBC is truly staggering. Not content with making enemies of the elderly population of the country (who have always been their largest percentage of viewers), by revoking their licence exemptions and threatening them with imprisonment if they don’t pay up, spewing out an unwatchable pile of PC, right on garbage, aimed at the millennial audience who don’t watch any of the shite they offer anyway, they are now engaged in a ‘purge’ style clearout of any employees or ‘talent’ who aren’t deemed to fit the BLM, Extinction Rebellion, LGBTQ+, sausage chomping, fucking freakshow agenda that is apparently the future of civilisation.

Jess Yates would be spinning in his grave, if he wasn’t too busy fucking some bird half his age, while Hughie Green was his giving his missus one up the wrongun.

Indeed. It's no longer the best man (especially men) for the job when it comes to presenting jobs at the BBC. They don't give a flying fuck about any credentials other than those that confirm said employee is either a screaming fucking bender or of an ethnic extraction.

Gone are the days when renowned and internationally respected scholars such as Schama and Starkey hosted cerebral historical documentaries. Now the license payer has to put up with Red Brick wankers like David Olusoga sucking his teeth and endlessly trying to create a black historical narrative that doesn't exist outside of his own fevered, black panther wet dreams.

Defund the treacherous, kiddy fiddling cunts post haste.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. It's no longer the best man (especially men) for the job when it comes to presenting jobs at the BBC. They don't give a flying fuck about any credentials other than those that confirm said employee is either a screaming fucking bender or of an ethnic extraction.

Gone are the days when renowned and internationally respected scholars such as Schama and Starkey hosted cerebral historical documentaries. Now the license payer has to put up with Red Brick wankers like David Olusoga sucking his teeth and endlessly trying to create a black historical narrative that doesn't exist outside of his own fevered, black panther wet dreams.

Defund the treacherous, kiddy fiddling cunts post haste.

Post of the month. Obviously I would have said all that if you hadn't done it first. 

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post of the month. Obviously I would have said all that if you hadn't done it first. 

Was at Hampton Court today, there was actors wandering about in costume. I learned something new; Anne Boleyn was a chink and one of her ladies in waiting was black as the ace of spades. 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was at Hampton Court today, there was actors wandering about in costume. I learned something new; Anne Boleyn was a chink and one of her ladies in waiting was black as the ace of spades. 

Have a look at ch5. Britannia is now a black.

I always wondered about Churchill having the first name 'Winston', he must've been a spook as well.

"we will fight dem in da chicken shops..."

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 3

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That lady in waiting was the one who grassed her up for a new pair of trainers and a KFC economy bucket. 

Last time I went to Hampton Court I saw Anne looking straight at me out of an open window. I looked around to see if anybody else had seen it and when I looked back the window was closed and there was no cunt there. True story.

She wasn’t a Chink by the way.

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That lady in waiting was the one who grassed her up for a new pair of trainers and a KFC economy bucket. 

Last time I went to Hampton Court I saw Anne looking straight at me out of an open window. I looked around to see if anybody else had seen it and when I looked back the window was closed and there was no cunt there. True story.

She wasn’t a Chink by the way.

Anne of Cleeves was a chunk.