CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

E10 petrol

Cunty BigBollox

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know the purists groan when someone says this, but I actually preferred the look of the later ones, 1980 was the last year possibly. I thought it looked fucking great in black with the chunkier black rubber bumpers. More mean and moody looking. If I see a perfect one adorned in chrome, I assume that unless twiggy gets out of it, it's probably being driven by a 65 year old wearing driving gloves and Webley Stadium-8 goggles.

“Backless” driving gloves.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course, we're also planning on robbing the parks coffee shop before closing to fund the crack and heroin we are both so fond of. 

You have a quality of life I can only dream of. I'm not resentful though. Things are ok. Tonight, the wheelie bin behind McDonald's had 14 bits of gherkin in it. Some even had bits of congealed ketchup and cheese on them. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know the purists groan when someone says this, but I actually preferred the look of the later ones, 1980 was the last year possibly. I thought it looked fucking great in black with the chunkier black rubber bumpers. More mean and moody looking. If I see a perfect one adorned in chrome, I assume that unless twiggy gets out of it, it's probably being driven by a 65 year old wearing driving gloves and Webley Stadium-8 goggles.

The RV8 was simply a rework.

1200px-MG-RV8.jpg

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You have a quality of life I can only dream of. I'm not resentful though. Things are ok. Tonight, the wheelie bin behind McDonald's had 14 bits of gherkin in it. Some even had bits of congealed ketchup and cheese on them. 

I take it there is no shortage of stained tissues and Uri Gellered plastic cutlery, for the more discerning diner.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes! So they can do that reverse wraparound thing with the gear lever, like Bodie & Doyle. The kind of man who subscribed to 'Amateur Photograper' magazine in the 80s, despite not owning a camera. Suspect.

You've omitted those punters, heavily into the early computer gear; most didn't have a clue how to run ZX Spectrum with a casette.

57 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not to mention the fact that an afternoon in that imbecile’s company will see your IQ drop by 20 points.

Oh dear the resident needy bastard shows his weakness again. I wanted to discuss some F1 with @Roadkill but I'm worried you'll have another tantrum. You fucking plonker lol.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not to mention the fact that an afternoon in that imbecile’s company will see your IQ drop by 20 points.

I'm sure a few of the regulars here would love one, simply one afternoon on here without your company. You dole dependent, lying cunt shaped piece of shit. Take a year off and then fuck off. Lol

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sure a few of the regulars here would love one, simply one afternoon on here without your company. You dole dependent, lying cunt shaped piece of shit. Take a year off and then fuck off. Lol

That'd be heaven on Earth, OCR. The cunt's made over 3,000 comments in less than one year. Fucking Christ. Not only does this reek of someone unemployed, it stinks to high heaven of someone unemployable. Judging by his widespread arguments with other members in recent days, this comes as no surprise. And, with his endless rim-licking sycophancies towards someone renowned for stabbing others in the back, I reckon he's just about done here.

You're all alone, DC. Your Vangelis-fixated alter ego will undoubtedly return, as the old queen always does, and you've obviously made an ally in Pen, but you've succeeded in making too many enemies here to succeed.

You're finished.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

That'd be heaven on Earth, OCR. The cunt's made over 3,000 comments in less than one year. Fucking Christ. Not only does this reek of someone unemployed, it stinks to high heaven of someone unemployable. Judging by his widespread arguments with other members in recent days, this comes as no surprise. And, with his endless rim-licking sycophancies towards someone renowned for stabbing others in the back, I reckon he's just about done here.

You're all alone, DC. Your Vangelis-fixated alter ego will undoubtedly return, as the old queen always does, and you've obviously made an ally in Pen, but you've succeeded in making too many enemies here to succeed.

You're finished.

We’ve been here before…I thought you’d learnt your lesson? Qualify ‘succeed?’ (Incidentally…Frank again eh?)

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

We’ve been here before…I thought you’d learnt your lesson? Qualify ‘succeed?’ (Incidentally…Frank again eh?)

You were finished here a while ago, DC, but you've been too egotistic to see it. Your arrogance is astounding – taking on not just me but the likes of Ape, Stubbs, OCR, LCS and slut powerhouse Roops in a matter of hours. Whether you like it or not, post-like ratios do reveal a degree of reality and yours is unsurprisingly utterly fucking abysmal.

I've never before seen bum-licking to the extent you have created recently, and I'm sure I am not alone when I say I've had quite enough of you – despite my fighting your corner with other members via PM on quite a few occasions in the past year. Not any more.

Find another site to offload your obnoxious sycophancies, for not only the benefit of others but for yourself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh dear the resident needy bastard shows his weakness again. I wanted to discuss some F1 with @Roadkill but I'm worried you'll have another tantrum. You fucking plonker lol.

The fucking pair of drama queen cunts (Max and Lulu) are making a joke out of the entire fucking thing. I hope both the cunts Grosjean themselves, only without the bit where they escape the inferno.

It would be a decent rivalry if it wasn't for all the fucking whingeing from both the cunts every time they bump tyres.