CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NOTHIN DRESSED AS LAMB

PANZER MURPHY

We see in todays paper that bojo has effectively been told to fuck off by the biden administration regarding a free trade deal but yer hard pressed farmers may sell lamb in the USA so much winning goin on here...we also see ya have a critical labour shortage resulting in empty shelves ...unpicked fruit n arses of veterans in care homes goin unwiped.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

we also see ya have a critical labour shortage resulting in empty shelves ...

Your mockery is coming across as very cruel Panzyboy. I’m hoping you don’t mean it and will be the first to offer us your help if the widely  reported caviar, truffles and vintage champagne famine hits us hard. You still owe us for the potato famine remember.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We see in todays paper that bojo has effectively been told to fuck off by the biden administration regarding a free trade deal but yer hard pressed farmers may sell lamb in the USA so much winning goin on here...we also see ya have a critical labour shortage resulting in empty shelves ...unpicked fruit n arses of veterans in care homes goin unwiped.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What are you crowing about? Biden has effectively fucked your country with the global corporate tax rate. No more commission for operating a tax haven for greedy Yanks and no more undercutting the competition. Google has already moved its UK operation to Kings Cross and when the freeports are open, we'll be taking everything else that belongs to us. Won't be long until the Krauts, frogs septics do the same. The only things that will be left in your microstate are empty office blocks and bogs.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

What are you crowing about? Biden has effectively fucked your country with the global corporate tax rate. No more commission for operating a tax haven for greedy Yanks and no more undercutting the competition. Google has already moved its UK operation to Kings Cross and when the freeports are open, we'll be taking everything else that belongs to us. Won't be long until the Krauts, frogs septics do the same. The only things that will be left in your microstate are empty office blocks and bogs.

Then they’ll eat their fetid, urchin kids again.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Laffin ..Freeports...ya still believe any of that ballax do ya?..no fucker wants to drive a container near yiz ooo..ive a bag o magic beans here ill sell ya...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 23/09/2021 at 12:31, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin ..Freeports...ya still believe any of that ballax do ya?..no fucker wants to drive a container near yiz ooo..ive a bag o magic beans here ill sell ya...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Poor Pansy. Like all Irishmen he  has a fine sense of history and just can’t let it go.

Cromwell has been dead a long  time Pansyboy. Most people in this country have never heard of the cunt. Get over it for fucks sake,

On 28/09/2021 at 22:08, judgetwi said:

Poor Pansy. Like all Irishmen he  has a fine sense of history and just can’t let it go.

Cromwell has been dead a long  time Pansyboy. Most people in this country have never heard of the cunt. Get over it for fucks sake,

Hey jewdz baby we read that the Brexit will affect the most vulnerable in society..i hope yer scooter wont need a new battery anytime soon ..as stubberz baby said..fuel n bogroll today..meds n somtin else tomorrow..we watch for exciting developments.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We note that the bojo has caved in and getting the army lads to drive some trucks to stop yiz killing each other over fuel ...they dont know how to stack shelves or wipe old veterans holes tho...yet 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

They’ve got fuck all else to do since Dead Martin & Gerry surrendered. Mind your mouth or we’ll send 2 Para over to take potshots at you pauper cunts. Remember, our lads are better than Rentokil when it comes to disposing of vermin, and you get another morose song to sing…all good.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hey jewdz baby we read that the Brexit will affect the most vulnerable in society..i hope yer scooter wont need a new battery anytime soon ..as stubberz baby said..fuel n bogroll today..meds n somtin else tomorrow..we watch for exciting developments.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How many Irishmen does it take to change a lightbulb? 2,000,001. 1 to change the lightbulb and 2,000,000 to sing about what a struggle it was…cunts.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

They’ve got fuck all else to do since Dead Martin & Gerry surrendered. Mind your mouth or we’ll send 2 Para over to take potshots at you pauper cunts. Remember, our lads are better than Rentokil when it comes to disposing of vermin, and you get another morose song to sing…all good.

Ive seen yer much vaunted para lads..shite scared teenagers crouchin in doorways n behind groups o women n kids..runnin from hidey hole to hidey hole ..one of em haff ruffed me up one night when i was there vizitin pals.. funny thing was he was the one with the riddler n he looked terrified..hes probably on the streets as an alcoholic now..this pleases me.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

55 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive seen yer much vaunted para lads..shite scared teenagers crouchin in doorways n behind groups o women n kids..runnin from hidey hole to hidey hole ..one of em haff ruffed me up one night when i was there vizitin pals.. funny thing was he was the one with the riddler n he looked terrified..hes probably on the streets as an alcoholic now..this pleases me.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

So he stayed in Ireland then?

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On occasion you used to be fun, but nowadays every comment from you is typically anti-British, pro-Irish nationalist repeat bollocks.

Fuck off Pansy, you bitter, hate-filled fucking cunt. Stop living in the 1970s. Times have changed. And stick your fucking IRA avatar up your arse.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

On occasion you used to be fun, but nowadays every comment from you is typically anti-British, pro-Irish nationalist repeat bollocks.

Fuck off Pansy, you bitter, hate-filled fucking cunt. Stop living in the 1970s. Times have changed. And stick your fucking IRA avatar up your arse.

Ya have me all wrong wuggers baby..i was never fun

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We see that the UK has a severe lack of butchers resulting in shortages of meat this yuletide season ..i wonder does prof b still have those sausages wrapped in bacon in her freezer..she may give y'all a bite if yer nice to her..im away now with me doggos for a run on the beach..i may dribble on into my local non congested petrol station and top off my tank..

PANZERMURPHYBABY