CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

11th October National Coming Out Day

camberwell gypsy

7 hours ago, scotty said:

DC, unlike some on here I get along fine with you. Your stuff often raises a chuckle, and I enjoy your banter. I rarely have issues with anyone here, but on the Pen situation I'm telling you straight that you're dead wrong. For what little it's worth, my advice is to steer well clear of trying to defend it, if you're genuinely concerned about Pen getting trolled ragged by practically every poster on here stop and reflect that there's a reason for it happening. Personally, I've decided it isn't worth the hassle of continuing with the onslaught as it has the hide of an elephant to go with it's racehorse-sized cock, but as long as it spouts it's endless fucking bullshit others are going to carry right on and any attempt to intervene is only ever going to make it worse. 

It was more a dig at the mutant little monkey-boy than defence of Pen, Scotto. 

10 hours ago, scotty said:

DC, unlike some on here I get along fine with you. Your stuff often raises a chuckle, and I enjoy your banter. I rarely have issues with anyone here, but on the Pen situation I'm telling you straight that you're dead wrong. For what little it's worth, my advice is to steer well clear of trying to defend it, if you're genuinely concerned about Pen getting trolled ragged by practically every poster on here stop and reflect that there's a reason for it happening. Personally, I've decided it isn't worth the hassle of continuing with the onslaught as it has the hide of an elephant to go with it's racehorse-sized cock, but as long as it spouts it's endless fucking bullshit others are going to carry right on and any attempt to intervene is only ever going to make it worse. 

Know your station, Scotty, you gappy-toothed bald little pleb. If you ever find yourself giving a lecture within a hundred mile radius of yours truly, I swear to god I’ll fucking have you. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Know your station, Scotty, you gappy-toothed bald little pleb. If you ever find yourself giving a lecture within a hundred mile radius of yours truly, I swear to god I’ll fucking have you. 

Sounds like a threat to mercilessly bum fuck him. Par for your course, Francis.

Watch out @scotty, he wants you.

• Like 1

On 14/10/2021 at 18:49, Cunty BigBollox said:

The act of 'thinking' isn't normally associated with Wolfie, so give him a break..., preferably his fucking neck.

When it comes to comments about breaking necks, from you I'll listen – especially as you've managed to avoid breaking yours all these years while negotiating the stairs to your council flat on Special Brew. Fuck off.

• Like 1

On 14/10/2021 at 11:30, dave said:

Bleat bleat, woof woof, same old, same old, totally fixated on the same tedious rant, day in, day out, sad, obsessive, delusional(and those are your good points)

You write quickly and accurately, unfortunately your thought process is one dimensional and irrelevant.

Whatever. Are there any animals you do like, i.e. ones that you don't enjoy '...banging on the fuckin head with a hammer'?

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When it comes to comments about breaking necks, from you I'll listen – especially as you've managed to avoid breaking yours all these years while negotiating the stairs to your council flat on Special Brew. Fuck off.

Soppy cunt. Drew lives in a bungalow. Negotiating stairs in his almost all day paralytic state is impossible 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Screaming for help? The sign of a proper wanker. What a squalid little shitcunt you really are. Next stop, ‘Pen’s got a cock?’ That’ll get you a few lame ‘likes’. Up your game dickhead, or I’m coming for you.

Fuck off DC, you pitiful Frankophile shitcreep.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

It's quite a feat to break one's own neck. From an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense that they are fairly robust. 

I do know of someone that eliminated themselves from the gene pool by falling temple first on to the corner of a coffee table whilst several sheets to the wind. I wouldn't wish it on another Norfolk resident, but it's a different matter when it comes to wankers with a scouse accent, errrrm, la. 

@Frank is a cunt, @Dyslexic cnut is a spacker for sucking up to him, and everyone hates @Clavo - who undoubtedly has a cock. Sorry lads, but isn't this all getting a bit fucking repetitive?

I'm all for a good shit flinging (speaking metaphorically, settle down @dave) session, but every cunt on here seems to be stuck in a temporal fucking loop - a cunting war of attrition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Frank is a cunt, @Dyslexic cnut is a spacker for sucking up to him, and everyone hates @Clavo - who undoubtedly has a cock. Sorry lads, but isn't this all getting a bit fucking repetitive?

I'm all for a good shit flinging (speaking metaphorically, settle down @dave) session, but every cunt on here seems to be stuck in a temporal fucking loop - a cunting war of attrition.

Yeah, what he said.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goober said:

It's quite a feat to break one's own neck. From an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense that they are fairly robust. 

I do know of someone that eliminated themselves from the gene pool by falling temple first on to the corner of a coffee table whilst several sheets to the wind. I wouldn't wish it on another Norfolk resident, but it's a different matter when it comes to wankers with a scouse accent, errrrm, la. 

Aaww, you girls kissed and made up now have you? Lovely. 

9 hours ago, scotty said:

Thinking of @Frank, did you happen to notice the outpouring of grief on here after his abrupt departure, and the clamour across the entire board for his swift return?

No, neither did I. 

That is because of your memory problems. It doesn't help that your are perhaps the most boring and least self aware cunt on here, totally devoid of personality. Whoever and what ever Frank is the dopey cunts on here (like you) can't stop talking about him.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I must agree. I’ve no idea what has gone on in the deep & dark past of this place, but @Frank has certainly scarred some cunts on here. The message appears to be ‘join in kicking Frank and Pen’ and we’ll like your posts but ‘if you don’t we’re gonna gang up and kill you!’ All very dull and a bit sad really…it diminishes the place.

• Like 2