CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alec Baldwin

scotty

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Some cunt is getting fired then - in an edit to my last comment, Lee was actually killed by a dummy projectile wedged in the barrel, not a damaged case. The dummy round, used to look more realistic for close up shots, wasn't supposed to release the lead cap at all, so when the next blank in the chamber fired it shot out like a regular bullet.

I don't know much about the Brandon Lee incident, did they end up using the footage in the released film? 

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Some cunt is getting fired then

The "head armourer" was 24-year old Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, who sounds like an all round useless cunt based on what little detail has been released so far. She herself said before taking up the position that she didn't feel ready to do the job. No shit, Sherlock.

49533357-10124421-Hannah_Gutierrez_Reed_was_described_as_inexperienced_and_green-m-15_1635038698568.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The "head armourer" was 24-year old Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, who sounds like an all round useless cunt based on what little detail has been released so far. She herself said before taking up the position that she didn't feel ready to do the job. No shit, Sherlock.

49533357-10124421-Hannah_Gutierrez_Reed_was_described_as_inexperienced_and_green-m-15_1635038698568.jpg

She's wearing a bandoleer of shotgun shells (one of which she's also misplaced)... posing with a revolver. Yeah it's kind of making a bit more sense now. 

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Baldwin should have remebered the oft repeated truism that you should never trust a mulatto with a mullet. I wouldn't have had faith in this Bagpuss faced whore's ability to make the coffees, let alone be in charge of the armoury. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Baldwin should have remebered the oft repeated truism that you should never trust a mulatto with a mullet. I wouldn't have had faith in this Bagpuss faced whore's ability to make the coffees, let alone be in charge of the armoury. 

"at least we got the mad coon with the gun, eh?"

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Blocked by the BBC. 

I was only naming the episode your quote came from. What's the video?

The episode in question - entitled "Boring" - cued up right at that quote. (S1 E03, the one with Madness playing in the Kebab and Calculator.)

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

She's wearing a bandoleer of shotgun shells (one of which she's also misplaced)... posing with a revolver. Yeah it's kind of making a bit more sense now. 

Dunno roadie baby..to my untrained eye id say its a gun belt of .45's to fit that single action army 45 shes nonchalantly resting on her shoulder..still wondering why live ammo was doing on set but it is America 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno roadie baby..to my untrained eye id say its a gun belt of .45's to fit that single action army 45 shes nonchalantly resting on her shoulder..still wondering why live ammo was doing on set but it is America 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I just roughly measured the diameter of the bases against the width of the Colt. I think they're 20 gauge cartridges. About 4mm wider than a .45. Not sure, but you're right that they're not 12 gauge.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, shit flintlock!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Could be, Panzy - but does this dozy bint really deserve the benefit of the doubt?

10 hours ago, scotty said:

I don't know much about the Brandon Lee incident, did they end up using the footage in the released film? 

His dad would have caught the bullet in his teeth, then kicked fuck out of about 300 people before back flipping onto a six storey roof.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panz. What do you think of the newly crowned Miss Ireland?

Do you think Nigeria will return the favour and pick a bird with a complexion like a pint of milk, freckles and ginger hair?

How times have changed.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

No ..probably not..but shes a gal in a male dominated industry ..expect a seat opposite oprah n a few tears n it'll be grand 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I was going to say she'll walk away unscathed thanks to gender. If she'd have been male, I'd imagine a custodial sentence would be a safe bet.

Not a black or gay male, obviously. They'd be ok too. Schofield knew what he was doing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Essentially just another gun nut but this time one who had access to something similar to the real thing.