CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

John Fleck, a championship footballer had a medical turn on the pitch this evening. Apparently his legs were seen to be twitching. In which case he may be a known epileptic and doesn't advertise it. It could have been a pseudo fit from hypoglycaemia.

For balance, it could have been one of these "very rare" events that are the new nomenclature nowadays. I hope the lad is ok. As a secondary event, naturally, if this causes people to start wondering what they bought off the vaccine salesman, masquerading as a government minister with a long legacy of corruption, Mr Nadhim Zahawi, all the better.

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

John Fleck, a championship footballer had a medical turn on the pitch this evening. Apparently his legs were seen to be twitching. In which case he may be a known epileptic and doesn't advertise it. It could have been a pseudo fit from hypoglycaemia.

For balance, it could have been one of these "very rare" events that are the new nomenclature nowadays. I hope the lad is ok. As a secondary event, naturally, if this causes people to start wondering what they bought off the vaccine salesman, masquerading as a government minister with a long legacy of corruption, Mr Nadhim Zahawi, all the better.

Not good to hear, Beasty, and I hope he's OK. His uncle was a fucking legend at Norwich. 

Regarding your speculation, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you even know if he's been vaccinated? 

This is akin to joining the dots in children's puzzle and ending up with an image of a massive cock with shove it up your arse written underneath, when it should have been an image of a reindeer. 

Fabrice Muamba must have had a covid vaccine 7 years before Covid. 

36 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Sajid Jabit aswell…. the cunts mask is slipping  more and more every day.  Can’t keep his anger at even the most reasonable questions hidden anymore. Bozo is faking some sort of mental breakdown too, in order to step back and excuse himself from the imminent shitstorm heading this corrupt, incompetent and treasonous governments way.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Goober said:

Not good to hear, Beasty, and I hope he's OK. His uncle was a fucking legend at Norwich. 

Regarding your speculation, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do you even know if he's been vaccinated? 

This is akin to joining the dots in children's puzzle and ending up with an image of a massive cock with shove it up your arse written underneath, when it should have been an image of a reindeer. 

Idiot

47 minutes ago, Goober said:

Resulting to pedagogy doc. What a load of wank.

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Resulting to pedagogy doc. What a load of wank.

Hardly teaching you to suck eggs, PK. I much prefer a fact based approach. 

I'm only saying that any 5 year old can randomly drag crimson red and brown crayola over a page and accidently end up with something that vaguely looks like a very sore hairy cock and balls. 

Better to wait for some facts rather than wildly speculating to fit a narrative, wouldn't you say? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Goober said:

Hardly teaching you to suck eggs, PK. I much prefer a fact based approach. 

I'm only saying that any 5 year old can randomly drag crimson red and brown crayola over a page and accidently end up with something that vaguely looks like a very sore hairy cock and balls. 

Better to wait for some facts rather than wildly speculating to fit a narrative, wouldn't you say? 

Of course doc, absolutely, nothing to see here.

The World’s most published cardiologist would agree with you. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Of course doc, absolutely, nothing to see here.

The World’s most published cardiologist would agree with you. 

I don't get the whole "most published" brag when it comes to doctors myself. Surely if the cunt is always off writing books, then they aren't spending as much time as they should where all the action happens elbow deep in people giblets.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sajid Jabit aswell…. the cunts mask is slipping  more and more every day.  Can’t keep his anger at even the most reasonable questions hidden anymore. Bozo is faking some sort of mental breakdown too, in order to step back and excuse himself from the imminent shitstorm heading this corrupt, incompetent and treasonous governments way.

That interview with Kay Burley was telling, as soon as she dared to mention the vaccines are useless the cunt lost it. I am shocked (or maybe not) that the Germans and Austrians are considering mandatory vaccines and there are no doubt many vaccine nazis lurking around in both the  labour and Tory parties. I fear it's only a matter of time before they try it here KB, especially after they discover the pigs in blankets variant around Christmas time.

I'm dreaming of a shite Christmas...

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't get the whole "most published" brag when it comes to doctors myself. Surely if the cunt is always off writing books, then they aren't spending as much time as they should where all the action happens elbow deep in people giblets.

Books are written by utter vermin like Dr Shillary on GMB. You know the cunt, the one who said that in theory people should wear a mask whilst swimming in the sea.

Published means peer reviewed research in medical journals and not top seller at Amazon.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Books are written by utter vermin like Dr Shillary on GMB. You know the cunt, the one who said that in theory people should wear a mask whilst swimming in the sea.

Published means peer reviewed research in medical journals and not top seller at Amazon.

Have you seen the shit that makes the best seller lists on Kindle?

Fournier's Gangrene might not have much of a plot, but I'd certainly find any written material on it more interesting than fucking Fifty Shades of Grey or whatever bollocks Richard and Judy have been using as toilet paper over the weekend.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I would say that his retarditure is just more obvious for all to see.

17 hours ago, The Beast said:

What’s your point? Are you seriously implying this could be vaccine related?

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s your point? Are you seriously implying this could be vaccine related?

It could have been a nightjar muting on his head for all I know.

This seems to be a more frequent occurrence. I don't understand the reluctance to investigate. It could be the fact the players are not rested enough for example.

20 hours ago, Goober said:

One would assume that the medical team at Barcelona FC, before the club agreed a huge multi million euro contract with him, would have discovered the previously undiagnosed heart condition, which caused Sergio Aguerra to collapse during a game, and a couple of weeks later announce his retirement due to said shocking discovery. Some insurance company will now have to payout tens of millions to him. If only they’d insisted on an extensive medical examination, which expecting anyone to believe didn’t happen, is too far fetched even for me to consider. 
Thoughts?