CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes, but you’ve overlooked my Wildcard, permitting diagonal play. We’re in the off-season for nip, and as you know, you can’t huff two-pair with a Jack exposed in the Southern Hemisphere. 

As you’re protesting so much, I’ll settle for Holland Park if you like. 

Tooting Bec.

10 hours ago, scotty said:

You devious fucking bastard!! You're not catching me out that easily, I've been playing this since you were in nappies. 😡😡

Hanger Lane. Stitch that, Jimmy 😎

I very much doubt that’s true, and suspect it’s rather more likely to be indicative of the hubris I’ve typically encountered in weaker players found in the lower half of the ladder. You’re taking a big risk leaving your flanks exposed like that, knowing Hopkins’ Constriction will apply. I must also invoke Rule 77A, for obvious reasons.

My patience is finite. Time for some heavily artillery.

Canada Water. ‘ave it. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I very much doubt that’s true, and suspect it’s rather more likely to be indicative of the hubris I’ve typically encountered in weaker players found in the lower half of the ladder. You’re taking a big risk leaving your flanks exposed like that, knowing Hopkins’ Constriction will apply. I must also invoke Rule 77A, for obvious reasons.

Canada Water. ‘ave it. 

Thank you for this one Doctor .. (Hopkins’ Constriction). this seems to partly explain what causes the "glare" issue that I usually have for a few days after I have had the periodic injection in one of my eyes

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Canada Water. ‘ave it. 

Hmmm.

If we were playing strict rules, I'd certainly want an adjudication on that. But given that we're among a barren wasteland of utter heathens who don't know the game at all, I'm letting that move slide even though I'm not convinced.

Turnham Green.

And after your last questionable manoeuvre, I'll point out that my Turnham Green diagonal means you're now forced to play anticlockwise, so watch it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, scotty said:

Hmmm.

If we were playing strict rules, I'd certainly want an adjudication on that. But given that we're among a barren wasteland of utter heathens who don't know the game at all, I'm letting that move slide even though I'm not convinced.

Turnham Green.

And after your last questionable manoeuvre, I'll point out that my Turnham Green diagonal means you're now forced to play anticlockwise, so watch it.

Standby for another referral to the VAR panel, matey. Your Czech defence is fooling nobody, except perhaps our Muggle audience of Corner acolytes, who are I’m sure enthralled by your fairly elementary style of play.

You will of course be aware that by advancing on the diagonal, I’m at liberty to invoke an en passant response. I’m also cunningly wearing a Beret while seated, which obviously cancels your anticlockwise invocation and permits me to raise you two schillings unless you peg out. 

It’s time I go for the jugular. Notting Hill Gate. The significance of playing a three-worder, blind, at this key stage will not be lost on you.

You may beg for mercy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Standby for another referral to the VAR panel, matey. Your Czech defence is fooling nobody, except perhaps our Muggle audience of Corner acolytes, who are I’m sure enthralled by your fairly elementary style of play.

You will of course be aware that by advancing on the diagonal, I’m at liberty to invoke an en passant response. I’m also cunningly wearing a Beret while seated, which obviously cancels your anticlockwise invocation and permits me to raise you two schillings unless you peg out. 

It’s time I go for the jugular. Notting Hill Gate. The significance of playing a three-worder, blind, at this key stage will not be lost on you.

You may beg for mercy. 

Mornington Croissant.

Hook, line and sinker mate. You absolutely walked square into that one, your beret ploy putting you so obviously en croissant. But I'm prepared to admit that was a close run game, well played. 

The ‘Faily Mail’ reports that Rod Stewart the famous 300 year old ‘pop star’ who has been croaking out the MSM  Covid narrative  for the last 2 years that everyone must be injected with the ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental Bill Gates product, and performs now only to audiences who are fully brainwashed, sorry inoculated has had the unfortunate experience of watching his 11 year old son Aidan collapse suddenly, turn blue and lose consciousness while playing football, with a suspected heart attack. Apparently some idiots gasped upon reading this and wondered if this unfortunate incident (which is happening far more often than ever before) could be in any way related to whether or not the boy had been medically experimented on recently?  Anyway the ‘Tartan terror’ who actually hails from the bleak highland region of ‘Muswell Hill’ in North London has reassured all the curious well wishers with the good news that young Aidan McStewart who was stretchered off the pitch and rushed to hospital has made a full recovery and was suffering from severe dehydration.

Yeah OK Rod. 🤣

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

The ‘Faily Mail’ reports that Rod Stewart the famous 300 year old ‘pop star’ who has been croaking out the MSM  Covid narrative  for the last 2 years that everyone must be injected with the ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental Bill Gates product, and performs now only to audiences who are fully brainwashed, sorry inoculated has had the unfortunate experience of watching his 11 year old son Aidan collapse suddenly, turn blue and lose consciousness while playing football, with a suspected heart attack. Apparently some idiots gasped upon reading this and wondered if this unfortunate incident (which is happening far more often than ever before) could be in any way related to whether or not the boy had been medically experimented on recently?  Anyway the ‘Tartan terror’ who actually hails from the bleak highland region of ‘Muswell Hill’ in North London has reassured all the curious well wishers with the good news that young Aidan McStewart who was stretchered off the pitch and rushed to hospital has made a full recovery and was suffering from severe dehydration.

Yeah OK Rod. 🤣

I wasn't there, obviously, but I 'll give it a go.

The media cunts do like to spin a yarn and use words like collapse, stretchered, rushed, 999 dash etc when some cunt has been frogged marched by panicked relatives into getting into the yellow taxi for a free ride to the non urgently A&E treated as a dosshouse by too many. But lets go with dehydration and not heart attack, which I don't believe either of. 

Children have less reserve than adults. Given that this incident was in relatively cooler temperatures, he would either have to have been neglected beforehand, not given sufficient fluids, or the match lasted for several hours and he didn't drink any fluids during the game, both highly unlikely.

The two realistic options are a vasovagal episode causing a near collapse episode, although he would be a bit young for this to happen, or a brief run of a cardiac arrhythmia.

We don't know whether his faux Jock old man has subjected him to the mRNA junk, but if one had to speculate and given the old cunt's form, one would go with yes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Perhaps this pathophysiological evidence goes some way to giving an answer or explanation to the title of this nomination.

When he talks about ectopic beats, I wonder if he is referring to R on T phenomenon.

I really want bastards to swing for what they have done.

If there was an honest media the truth about these vaccines would be the only story every single day, but they were the cheerleaders for it after 2 years pushing for lockdowns and Covid fearmongering, so they will never tell the public the truth.

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

Perhaps this pathophysiological evidence goes some way to giving an answer or explanation to the title of this nomination.

I posted this nom 14 months ago. 33,000+ views and 1,600+ replies later and despite the Vulcans constant ridicule and attempts at debunking it I’m more convinced than ever of the wilful crime that has been committed on the human race.