CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael Vaughan the racist cunt

Neil

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I briefly lived in Letchworth when I was 11 due to my father's work and I have first hand knowledge of this sort of culture shock. I went from a school where there were three black children in my entire year, to one where 30 percent of the kids were Asian. Talk about a fucking culture shock, I remember my first day and staring at these brown, hairy kids with little white nets encasing their burgeoning ponytails and wondering what the fuck was going on.

I will say this in their defence, though. Despite what you hear from the likes of Tommy Robinson, I never felt excluded by them because I was new, white and Christian. In fact I ended up becoming friends with a few Muslim lads who more readily accepted me than the white British majority who ripped the piss out of me from day one because of my Norfolk accent.

Fuck that amateur hour shit, back in the mid-eighties when I was young and poor I briefly lived just a couple of streets away from the Broadwater Farm Estate. That was  Mogadishu-like levels of danger just putting your bin out at night.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck that amateur hour shit, back in the mid-eighties when I was young and poor I briefly lived just a couple of streets away from the Broadwater Farm Estate. That was  Mogadishu-like levels of danger just putting your bin out at night.

For all your claims of being a skirt wearing Heilan Laddie, have you actually spent any time in the northern wastelands?

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For all your claims of being a skirt wearing Heilan Laddie, have you actually spent any time in the northern wastelands?

Born, bred, raised, fucked off out of it at the earliest opportunity, and never looked back. If it wasn't for the occasional trip back to be disappointed by my useless fucking football team, I'd happily never visit the place again.

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Imran’s cock in his gob more like 

I’ve just been contacted by those Track n Trace cunts Stubbo, after a pleasant week sailing on the Rhine and having already done a  negative PCR and Antigen test. An insinuation of interracial homosexuality is not what I fucking need right now you angry little cunt. Moderate your tone and pick on someone less medically vulnerable or I’ll include you on my contact list.

On 15/11/2021 at 16:36, Neil said:

12 years ago he apparently made a remark to a bunch of players stating "There's too many of you lot here". The sensitive cunts have now launched career ending attack on him and they'll probably succeed in burying the poor cunt into oblivion. I wonder if he had said the same thing to 4 or 5 Aussies whether they would now cry to the authorities. I very much doubt it because one, they aren't a bunch of fucking pussies and two,,they're not a bunch of over protected,snowflake racist cunts. I've fucking had enough of this fucking bollocks, to all the duskies out there, fuck off back to your own fucking shitholes and take your fucking over protected broods with you.

Fuck off 

It’s ok when it suits though…

https://ibb.co/jWLy5Lm

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was fortunate enough to have my teenage daughter accepted for a place in a very prestigious and expensive school in Rochdale. Despite almost everyone in my family and all of my friends advising me against it with ridiculous and quite frankly bigoted scare stories, she’s never looked back. In fact I never heard from her again.

Where I live now if you see a face that's slightly darker than a suntan, it's considered a novelty. 

On 15/11/2021 at 19:47, Decimus said:

If he doesn't like Pakistanis he picked the wrong fucking sport to have a career in. Name me one Gunga that's played football in the Premier League since 1992.

I hope the stupid cunt gets the book thrown at him.

Funny how a Yorkshireman calls a Pakistani an offence name and the worlds media go mad, although when Pakistani cunts were raping 14 year old children the media kept it quiet for years…

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Funny how a Yorkshireman calls a Pakistani an offence name and the worlds media go mad, although when Pakistani cunts were raping 14 year old children the media kept it quiet for years…

It's because the media is run by the 4x2s. The only thing they love more than a money is a nonce.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Penetrate Another Kid Illegally

• Like 1