CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Give it twelve months and I’ll be able to retire from being unemployed. Baws is a terrible cunt though, he’d require a disproportionate remuneration to prevent his algorithms selling our kidneys to the Chinese triggered by us strolling through the VIP doors at Harrods. Perhaps I should have my friends, the Sayers brothers, lean on him?

I've been doing a bit of research and apparently the entire thing is incredibly fucky, environmentally harmful, rife with copyright piracy and dependant solely upon the whims of cunts with too much money:

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I've been doing a bit of research and apparently the entire thing is incredibly fucky, environmentally harmful, rife with copyright piracy and dependant solely upon the whims of cunts with too much money:

Well , I’ll not be bailing him out when The Man comes for his thumbs.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Give it rest and stop the bawling, you little pratt. Rhine, Rhone - obvs a typo so get over yourself especially as three times you misspelt your Aegean boat as a Benetau

You’ve made a right mess for yourself here haven’t you? Unable to back up your claims, clouding the issues and questions at hand and obfuscating your tits off you’ve finally resorted to historical spellchecking. In short, you’ve had your arse handed to you…and that’s before the big fella gets home and sees a sink full of dishes. A bad day all around love.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm struggling to understand all of this... Are you arguing with @King Billy about the validity of dodgy vaccine passes or @Dyslexic cnut about where specifically he sailed? Can you break it all down into bullet points, please?

The argument is with KB. I have no issue with conspiracy theories per se, but I feel duty bound to make counterpoints if fake news and pseudo science is presented as fact. Also, an alternative viewpoint makes for a more interesting debate.  We do not want the site to become the home of bacofoil lovers. As for DC, who knows why he joined in. He does like to ingratiate and I note he's found yet another relative/friend who has a shared slice of life experience with a punter.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Best leave it at that because you're out of your depth. So come on smartarse, why do they normally trial new vaccines for 3-5 years if they already know everything at the start?

You're obviously earning out of this, that's why you're recommending it for the hoi polloi, but I'd be willing to bet you haven't been jabbed and you'd physically assault anyone who tried to jab one of your kids.

Myself and the kids have all been double jabbed. I've had the AZ, the Rooplets (who are all adults) have had the Pfizer.

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve made a right mess for yourself here haven’t you? Unable to back up your claims, clouding the issues and questions at hand and obfuscating your tits off you’ve finally resorted to historical spellchecking. In short, you’ve had your arse handed to you…and that’s before the big fella gets home and sees a sink full of dishes. A bad day all around love.

We've all read the discourse DC. It was you who initially pulled up an obvious typo and then obfuscated by conflating the the trips. You should learn that because you say something it doesn't mean its true.

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC you've been told. Give it a rest. Understood?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've all read the discourse DC. It was you who initially pulled up an obvious typo and then obfuscated by conflating the the trips. You should learn that because you say something it doesn't mean its true.

I am double jabbed with the AZ vaccine .. I am also halfway through isolation with a none too pleasant dose of Covid .. it is like the worst dose of flu I have ever had .. I wonder what it would have been like if I had not been jabbed?

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That was no typo…that was pure geographical ignorance on your part…it’s there for all to see. I mean, an intellectual powerhouse like you relying on a spellcheck? 

16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The argument is with KB. I have no issue with conspiracy theories per se, but I feel duty bound to make counterpoints if fake news and pseudo science is presented as fact. Also, an alternative viewpoint makes for a more interesting debate.  We do not want the site to become the home of bacofoil lovers. As for DC, who knows why he joined in. He does like to ingratiate and I note he's found yet another relative/friend who has a shared slice of life experience with a punter.

It just seems to drag on a bit. Probably produces more content in terms of wild conspiracies than if you just concentrated the entire strategy into one main, devestating cunting.

They'll never admit they're wrong, no matter how many holes you poke in their logic, and any cunt who actually uses anything they read on here to influence important life choices deserves to be deceived.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, you have to admire the business model. Appeal to gullible saps to hand over debit and credit card details to criminal enterprises in return for an iffy QR code. After rinsing the saps won't complain as they will have to admit to their own criminality. Incidentally, how much money will you be sending to Alex Jones to help with his being financially whacked for his tin-foil tomfoolery?

I’m sorry but you’re not getting away with this extremely poor, even for you rebuttal Luv. Even your lazy Google addled brain can’t just pretend that a black market has not sprung up to cater for the ‘unclean’ polluting the super clever, virtuous and ultra kind citizens like yourself? Have a couple of  emojis on me. FOC 😂😂

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dishes to do and wounds to lick. Do press on.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Stop digging love, you’re in the shit up to your geographically challenged neck. Two questions on this post alone…(1) How the fuck do you get an IP hit in the Netherlands when you are on the Rhône which, as any idiot knows flows from the Alps, through Lake Geneva and into the French Med? (2) A Beneteau 55 down the length of the Rhine? There’d be no fucking mast on it after thirty miles.

You can be as surprised as you like, you’re clearly not as bright as I thought you were but clearly as graceless as I knew you would be. It’s high time hubby showed you the hairy-side of his hand because, metaphorically, I most definitely have. Be gone now.

Nice.