CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you Google ‘Is the American Heart Foundation legitimate?’ Assuming that is, that you’ve used Google before lol, the following result  is proffered. 
The AHA is regarded as the most trusted source of information on cardiovascular disease and stroke in the world.

Rather odd perhaps that they would,  considering their status, release such a report in their name? And not quite so odd that you quickly found the report still posted somewhere  on Twitter, but I’m assuming that you didn’t look into the specifically targeted removal of it, and laughable ‘fact-checking’ explanation which accompanied said action?

As usual you're clutching at straws which I put down to accumulated trace elements of tin in the brain and spending waay too much time scouring Google. The caveat I mentioned is within the report. As for Twitter, I read that the platform receives 6,000 tweets per second and vetting is largely done by machine so there are going to be anomalies. Fine art Renaissance pictures featuring an unclothed female breast have been "censored" by the Twitter logarithms though you'd be stomping your feet in a toddler-like rage at the thought of some pearl-clutching moral majority figure pressing the delete button. And no, I didn't look into the "specifically targeted removal of It" as I'm not insane.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As usual you're clutching at straws which I put down to accumulated trace elements of tin in the brain and spending waay too much time scouring Google. The caveat I mentioned is within the report. As for Twitter, I read that the platform receives 6,000 tweets per second and vetting is largely done by machine so there are going to be anomalies. Fine art Renaissance pictures featuring an unclothed female breast have been "censored" by the Twitter logarithms though you'd be stomping your feet in a toddler-like rage at the thought of some pearl-clutching moral majority figure pressing the delete button. And no, I didn't look into the "specifically targeted removal of It" as I'm not insane.

Oh the utter irony…🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve had the info that you requested and I opened myself up to have it countered, which you have failed to do. Take your medicine and move on.

What medicine? From you? Colour me incredulous but your CC status is that of a limp lettuce who when not seeking validation from strange bed-fellows, appears to have a friend/mate/relative in every what3words box.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What medicine? From you? Colour me incredulous but your CC status is that of a limp lettuce who when not seeking validation from strange bed-fellows, appears to have a friend/mate/relative in every what3words box.

Celebrity friends…you forgot my celebrity friends. I’m not doing another day with you. You asked for info, you were given the same, graciously, and you’ve failed to cast any credible doubt on any of it, choosing instead to spellcheck ffs. Move along or continue weakly responding to a minion such as I. You’re boring me.

Guest Lairy Larry

What's very sinister about Bill Gates is he's been buying up significant tracts of land all over the place, in fact he's one of the largest owners of agricultural land on the planet now. You won't hear the media report that though. If I were a conspiracy theorist i'd suggest he was plotting to hold the west to ransom by controlling the food supply, but that would be crazy, wouldn't it?

39 minutes ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

What's very sinister about Bill Gates is he's been buying up significant tracts of land all over the place, in fact he's one of the largest owners of agricultural land on the planet now. You won't hear the media report that though. If I were a conspiracy theorist i'd suggest he was plotting to hold the west to ransom by controlling the food supply, but that would be crazy, wouldn't it?

Nerdy kid gets bullied at school for being a nerd, and looking like a tortoise nonce. Nerdy kid becomes preposterously rich and schemes to rule the planet. Every super-villain Marvel and DC ever invented, all rolled into one, desperate to assert himself little cunt.

All this fucking aggro because some cunt got his nuts flicked with a towel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nerdy kid gets bullied at school for being a nerd, and looking like a tortoise nonce. Nerdy kid becomes preposterously rich and schemes to rule the planet. Every super-villain Marvel and DC ever invented, all rolled into one, desperate to assert himself little cunt.

He is a ginger. They're the perfect conduit for long-burning, life defining hatred. Probably due to the whole no soul thing...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

58028502.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I was hoping your absence was down to your Bulgarian bus trip. Idiot.

It's kind of strange DC, the more I picked on you the more work 'ramped up' big style for me so there'll be plenty more piss taking on my part old chap. In my absence as you call it, it seems the bandy legged twat @Frank has fallen out with you... Which makes me wonder if you stand by your 'He's the best on here, ever' nomination or do you rightly admit you've been and still are a stupid fucking cunt. 

You daft cunt.

Lol.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's kind of strange DC, the more I picked on you the more work 'ramped up' big style for me so there'll be plenty more piss taking on my part old chap. In my absence as you call it, it seems the bandy legged twat @Frank has fallen out with you... Which makes me wonder if you stand by your 'He's the best on here, ever' nomination or do you rightly admit you've been and still are a stupid fucking cunt?

You daft cunt.

Lol.

Harsh, but I'll allow it. Question mark, Old Chap, BTW.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's kind of strange DC, the more I picked on you the more work 'ramped up' big style for me so there'll be plenty more piss taking on my part old chap. In my absence as you call it, it seems the bandy legged twat @Frank has fallen out with you... Which makes me wonder if you stand by your 'He's the best on here, ever' nomination or do you rightly admit you've been and still are a stupid fucking cunt. 

You daft cunt.

Lol.

Sometimes I lie.

• Like 1