CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Brilliant film - one of my all-time favourites.

Agreed. Along with The Wrath of Khan, The Undiscovered Country and First Contact.

They're by far and above the stand out Star Trek films, most of the others are mediocre at best, and absolute fucking dog shit at worst.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. Along with The Wrath of Khan, The Undiscovered Country and First Contact.

They're by far and above the stand out Star Trek films, most of the others are mediocre at best, and absolute fucking dog shit at worst.

What would you say is the worst? Barring the shite since 2009, because it would be no contest.

I'd say Insurrection.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What would you say is the worst? Barring the shite since 2009, because it would be no contest.

I'd say Insurrection.

Agreed. Nemesis has a bad reputation as the franchise killer, but I quite enjoyed it, it's the second best TNG film in my opinion and the fifth best in the entire series.

Insurrection was absolute fucking bollocks. I still can't believe they made it, if it was a Dominion War based film it could have been a classic.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Picard utterly ripped off the back to the present scenario when they went back to 2024. I was waiting for a whale to appear.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Picard utterly ripped off the back to the present scenario when they went back to 2024. I was waiting for a whale to appear.

They knew what they were doing. The punk on the bus is so terrified of Seven because the last person to make him turn his music down was Spok. Same actor, same song. One of the few things they got right in that absolute shit-fest of a show. Do you give a shit about spoilers for Picard? I've got a few problems with it.

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They knew what they were doing. The punk on the bus is so terrified of Seven because the last person to make him turn his music down was Spok. Same actor, same song. One of the few things they got right in that absolute shit-fest of a show. Do you give a shit about spoilers for Picard? I've got a few problems with it.

I've finished it. I had problems too. Guinan would never have been that nice looking in her youth, the Borg are cuddly now, and they fucking killed god... how, Qancer?

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I've finished it. I had problems too. Guinan would never have been that nice looking in her youth, the Borg are cuddly now, and they fucking killed god... how, Qancer?

Guinan would never have been that fucking youthful - she was Whoopie Goldberg when she was hanging around with Mark fucking Twain. Don't even get me started on the new Cabbage Patch Collective and Q. The fuckers are fucking with stuff well above their ability as writers and getting pats on the fucking back so long as they push "the message".

And the fucking Picard monologues! This is the cunt who's entire fucking family had to die in a fire for him to shed tears in the films, who's brother had to push over his emotional edge and punch him in the face before he would even talk about his feelings in the series. Now every fucking five minutes he wont shut the fuck up about them. I get that they're trying to play into Patrick Stewart's natural talent as an actor, but its almost at the level of parody. Its like the cunts saw Wrath of Khan and thought the reason everyone liked it was the Moby Dick quotes.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Guinan would never have been that fucking youthful - she was Whoopie Goldberg when she was hanging around with Mark fucking Twain. Don't even get me started on the new Cabbage Patch Collective and Q. The fuckers are fucking with stuff well above their ability as writers and getting pats on the fucking back so long as they push "the message".

And the fucking Picard monologues! This is the cunt who's entire fucking family had to die in a fire for him to shed tears in the films, who's brother had to push over his emotional edge and punch him in the face before he would even talk about his feelings in the series. Now every fucking five minutes he wont shut the fuck up about them. I get that they're trying to play into Patrick Stewart's natural talent as an actor, but its almost at the level of parody. Its like the cunts saw Wrath of Khan and thought the reason everyone liked it was the Moby Dick quotes.

Star Trek is gay. That’s all I know about it.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Walter Koenig was the richest man in Russia in 1969. He owned 3 pairs of shoes and both television sets.

Fun fact: There's an Oberth class vessel (I think the one that gets fucked by the Klingons in Search for Spok) with a registry plate stating it was built in the USSR. Rather laughable goof for the last thirty years or so...

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fun fact: There's an Oberth class vessel (I think the one that gets fucked by the Klingons in Search for Spok) with a registry plate stating it was built in the USSR. Rather laughable goof for the last thirty years or so...

I can remember watching the TNG episode where Q amuses himself by pitting the enterprise crew against napoleonic primates doing a PG tips advert with muskets. You could see that behind his classically trained expression, Patrick Stewart was actually thinking... 

'Jesus fucking Christ, I once understudied for Olivier.'

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can remember watching the TNG episode where Q amuses himself by pitting the enterprise crew against napoleonic primates doing a PG tips advert with muskets. You could see that behind his classically trained expression, Patrick Stewart was actually thinking... 

'Jesus fucking Christ, I once understudied for Olivier.'

That's the one where Wesley gets bayoneted through the spine. Good episode.

S01E10+-+Wesley+Bayonetted.gif

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

That's the one where Wesley gets bayoneted through the spine. Good episode.

He turned up rather pointlessly in Picard as well. I quite liked the inclusion of Ryker and Troi as well. I didn't like Data's ending, although it made perfect sense in the context of his journey of understanding and feeling human. I wish they'd left the door open. His consciousness was intact. They smudged over the retrieval and restoral issue by pretty much saying his original body and systems were a magical accident and couldn't be replicated. Bollocks.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He turned up rather pointlessly in Picard as well. I quite liked the inclusion of Ryker and Troi as well. I didn't like Data's ending, although it made perfect sense in the context of his journey of understanding and feeling human. I wish they'd left the door open. His consciousness was intact. They smudged over the retrieval and restoral issue by pretty much saying his original body and systems were a magical accident and couldn't be replicated. Bollocks.

I think they were trying to hint that he would've somehow uploaded himself into B-4 at the end of Nemesis. Another character they killed off in Picard - the newly promoted Borg Queen twat had his bits in a drawer.

On 16/05/2022 at 10:43, Mrs Roops said:

You're just showing talking heads talking about 2000 Mules and not the movie itself. Why would one need to google when all one has to do is go straight to Rumble? In fact if you click on the Movie at Rumble you immediately get the film maker telling you that to view you have to pay just a few cents shy of $30 US to see the film. That's right, thirty dollars, so not free you fraudulent, utterly clueless piece of work. Alternatively, you could also view the film if you subscribe (for a fat fee) to the film-maker's rumble.locals channel. Have you not yet twigged that the film uses smoke & mirrors and admittedly excellent cinematography to beguile the rabid MAGA crowd into thinking that they were cheated at the presidential election? Of course not, because you're one of the gullible morons who lap up a compelling narrative but doesn't realise the film is bereft of evidence. Fair play to the film-maker though; he saw a market to pander to and made millions out of the MAGA crowd.

I clearly haven't missed any riveting debate since I've been away...

Your pathetic battle with KB on virtually everything the silly cunts posts is turning away punters old and new.

You simply cant turn the other cheek  

• Like 1