CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not in any medical field, no.

I did work for NASA and JPL on the SETI programme in the late eighties, building programs that attempted to pull meaningful signals out of apparent noise, which had been a well-established field for a while but which really took off with the stochastic capabilities of the emerging supercomputers. (I expect they're using quantum chips these days, and who knows, maybe one day soon they'll actually find something.)

That led to a nice little sideline doing similar programming for the NSA and GCHQ, although it was a different sort of alien they were searching for, if you know what I mean. Eventually I worked out that I was never going to get rich sucking on the government teat, so these days I'm mostly involved in - and you'll like this - trading algorithms for hedge funds run by companies with more money than sense.

Impressive. Certainly more complex than directing people away from the Accident and Emergency department because their farmers are bleeding.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

You know who to blame when your forex trading goes tits up now. It's not your imaginary brother. 

I forgot about that episode. Seems a long time ago. 2011 perhaps. I can't believe I fooled any cunt other than myself with it. 

I mostly do shares now, slower pace. The last 21 months avoiding the plague and the needle has been fucking awful.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I forgot about that episode. Seems a long time ago. 2011 perhaps. I can't believe I fooled any cunt other than myself with it. 

2011? Fuck, that means I've been stinking this place up for at least a decade. 

I think the entire puntership was taken in, maybe for 24 hours. 

Just now, Goober said:

2011? Fuck that means I've been stinking this place up for at least a decade. 

I think the entire puntership was taken in, maybe for 24 hours. 

I joined that year. I think The Judge was a few months before me. Mr Cuntspotter was Christmas 2011. Rev was already here under his old moniker. I remember one Christmas, 2012 I think, I got badly slaughtered by you and Frank. 

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

I joined that year. I think The Judge was a few months before me. Mr Cuntspotter was Christmas 2011. Rev was already here under his old moniker. I remember one Christmas, 2012 I think, I got badly slaughtered by you and Frank. 

You were definitely here before me PK. I must have joined later than 2011, because Judy and you were well established when I got on board. 

To be fair, that doesn't sound like me. I'm not interested in slaughtering or bullying anyone who's not an absolute spastic intent on nothing but causing havoc. I leave delusions of running the site and deciding who is and who's not worthy to the egotists.

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Slaughtered by Frank? That was a while ago then.

52 minutes ago, Goober said:

If the bariatric cunt that sat next to me at the football today died from it, it would be no loss. Not only did he steal a quarter of my seat and the seat of the person on the other side of him, the hyperactive cunt didn't shut his fucking gob for more than 15 seconds. I'm sure he thought he was doing radio commentary and that every Norwich player was his mate. 

The cunt even stuffed two chicken balti pies in his face after half time so he could spread further over my seat. I want him dead. 

I recently had the misfortune to land a spot in my local cinema next to a pair of obese thickos, who left the theatre after an hour of grazing on nachos with sauces, slurping drums of slushes and non stop texting.  Finally, the twats concluded that Dune was too slow to stimulate their collective amoeba cell and fucked off, leaving behind a pile of reeking trash.

I will go back to watch the film, just before the end of screening, as I pretty much missed the first half.

Just now, White Cunt said:

I recently had the misfortune to land a spot in my local cinema next to a pair of obese thickos, who left the theatre after an hour of grazing on nachos with sauces, slurping drums of slushes and non stop texting.  Finally, the twats concluded that Dune was too slow to stimulate their collective amoeba cell and fucked off, leaving behind a pile of reeking trash.

I will go back to watch the film, just before the end of screening, as I pretty much missed the first half.

Those weren't fellow cinema goers, they were Guild Navigators, spying on you.

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Just stream it on 123Movies. They have a good HD version because it's available to stream in the US, but still cinema only in the UK. 

Not a bad film, if compared to previous attempts. 

33 minutes ago, The Beast said:

2012. I think I’ve still got the picture you posted on an old laptop somewhere. At one point I thought thecatwoman was going to explode - we all so badly wanted it to be real. 

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Slaughtered by Frank? That was a while ago then.

Hard to believe, I know, but it did happen. Judith was also quite good at pushing cunts with potential over the edge at that time and not remotely like the simpering, neutered, complaining twat he is now. 

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

2012. I think I’ve still got the picture you posted on an old laptop somewhere. At one point I thought thecatwoman was going to explode - we all so badly wanted it to be real. 

Have kittens, maybe? 

Rothers vs Catwoman. Epic. 

I miss the door to door fisting butter salesman. Maybe I'll email him. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I did work for NASA and JPL on the SETI programme in the late eighties, building programs that attempted to pull meaningful signals out of apparent noise, which had been a well-established field for a while but which really took off with the stochastic capabilities of the emerging supercomputers. (I expect they're using quantum chips these days, and who knows, maybe one day soon they'll actually find something.)

What are the chances of whatever they discover simply turning out to be a 405 line transmission of the 1959 film JET OVER THE ATLANTIC staring George Raft having been reflected back from a planet circling a star some 28 light years away?

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

BREAKING NEWS..BREAKING NEWS…  BREAKING NEWS…BREAKING NEWS..

KING BILLY caught up in ‘true story’ mystery….. Whistleblower alleges Billy wasn’t lying in recent ‘jab gate’ post. …..Mrs. Roops’s credibility in tatters and unavailable for comment (for now).

DO YOU KNOW WHERE ROOPS IS?

CASH SUM WAITING FOR INFORMATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS. CONFIDENTIALITY GUARANTEED.

You appear to have airbrushed a little detail which blew your deceitfulness out of the water...

On 19/10/2021 at 09:32, Mrs Roops said:

Billy Two-Jabs, naturally you're upset and embarrassed hence the resorting to old tropes and an exaggerated faux nonchalance. Incidentally as any fule kno NHS QR codes have a shelf life of 30 days so how you managed to managed to enter three countries on a code "sent to [you] months ago" is beyond comprehension. Do not even attempt to spin one of your convoluted explanations either you utter fraud.

Must be time for your third jab, surely?

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That led to a nice little sideline doing similar programming for the NSA and GCHQ, although it was a different sort of alien they were searching for, if you know what I mean. Eventually I worked out that I was never going to get rich sucking on the government teat, so these days I'm mostly involved in - and you'll like this - trading algorithms for hedge funds run by companies with more money than sense.

Any tips…which don’t include bleach and/or suicide?

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another serious question, bearing in mind that it's already been established that the "vaccine" neither prevents acquisition or transmission, or even stops you potentially getting ill from Covid.. what's the fucking point of it?

You have a serious misunderstanding on how vaccines work. Using your logic, mankind would be better off doing away with all forms of vaccines.

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

This professor suggests the waters are being muddied.

This professor is a very clever man...very clever. This professor is very clever with his choice of words insofar that it's telling what he doesn't say rather than what he does say. I wonder if this professor has something to sell? :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You appear to have airbrushed a little detail which blew your deceitfulness out of the water...

Must be time for your third jab, surely?

There’s a snag in your logic here Roops. I had the 2nd jab and the associated QR code sent to me in May this year. I have travelled throughout Europe since. At check-in, security and passport control (differs throughout Europe) not once was the QR code scanned and just a visual and cursory glance at a photo of it sufficed. As of ten days ago, that was also the case in most shops and all bars and restaurants in Germany. So the 30 day thing is easily bypassed and it is entirely possible that Billy has travelled unvaccinated. Like I’ve said, these students are flitting in and out of Europe unjabbed for the princely sum of £400 (Corner discount still applies folks!)

2 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

What are the chances of whatever they discover simply turning out to be a 405 line transmission of the 1959 film JET OVER THE ATLANTIC staring George Raft having been reflected back from a planet circling a star some 28 light years away?

Did you ever read Carl Sagan's "Contact"? That's exactly how the aliens first grabbed our attention.

For a while I was convinced Sagan had stolen the idea about the messages hidden inside transcendental numbers from me, but then I realised he'd written it a few years before I ever met him, so probably not.