CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The 15th letter in the Greek Alphabet (Version 2)

Uncle Meatus

• Mrs Roops changed the title to The 15th letter in the Greek Alphabet (Version 2)

If the UK are implementing a travel ban because of this Moronic variant then I hope they make sure it applies to everyone including 24 year old Kurdish sweethearts. The headline shouldnt have been '27 people drowned' it should be '27 less dirty swarthy cunts spreading a global virus to the UK'

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If the UK are implementing a travel ban because of this Moronic variant then I hope they make sure it applies to everyone including 24 year old Kurdish sweethearts. The headline shouldnt have been '27 people drowned' it should be '27 less dirty swarthy cunts spreading a global virus to the UK'

Sky News had the audacity to report that "Despite the tragedy, her family show no anger or blame".

It's always a huge relief when your country is let off the hook for the illegal and idiotic antics of criminals. How magnanimous of them.

Cheeky fucking greasecunts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Sky News had the audacity to report that "Despite the tragedy, her family show no anger or blame".

It's always a huge relief when your country is let off the hook for the illegal and idiotic antics of criminals. How magnanimous of them.

Cheeky fucking greasecunts.

Perhaps the ‘anger’ is a reference to the commendably considerate French hero who supplied the smelly dead skank with leaky armbands for €50,000?

There's a local firm to me called Omicron Engineering, I wonder if this will affect business? The only plentiful stock of lager on the shelves is Corona as no cunt wants to be associated with it. Let's all hope the next variant will be called 'Frank'

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Perhaps the ‘anger’ is a reference to the commendably considerate French hero who supplied the smelly dead skank with leaky armbands for €50,000?

The gendarmes have arrested the alleged trafficker, a Kraut who apparently drove  to Calais from Germany in his German registered car towing a massive 50 man rigid inflatable boat, totally unnoticed by the French authorities who were probably busy counting the latest containerload of cash from Pritti Patel, silently launched the supertanker sized vessel, and then collected a substantial sum of cash from everyone in the queue of doctors, teachers and assorted future assets to the U.K., as they boarded the Windrush 2, in eager anticipation of their new life, in a four star hotel somewhere in the midlands.

13 hours ago, Neil said:

There's a local firm to me called Omicron Engineering, I wonder if this will affect business? The only plentiful stock of lager on the shelves is Corona as no cunt wants to be associated with it. Let's all hope the next variant will be called 'Frank'

The Kleftico variant. A new variant of absolutely no interest whatsoever.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hardly - slow cunting week is all. When you see @camberwell gypsy in the top seat - that's when you know immediate action must be taken. She nicks the silverware.

You put the long hours in to get to that dizzy height, Killa. You know how I know what I know…top-tip btw. 😉