CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Battered Cunts Poster

Decimus

An Italian artist by the name of Alexsandro Palombo has created a number of posters showing famous women with grotesque facial injuries. His schtick is that he's portraying high profile women as victims of domestic violence in order to highlight the evils of male-on-female assaults.

I'm guessing that it was completely unintentional, but he's given me a total fucking hardon. Who hasn't wanted to see Aung San Suu Kyi with a split lip and busted nose for her gross hypocrisy and complicity in ethnic cleansing? Likewise, what man, or woman, hasn't fantasised about kicking the absolute fucking shit out of screaming, sensationalist, liberal fucking nag Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Finally, who can honestly say they haven't dreamed about the corrupt and vile Hillary Clinton "walking into a door"?

The Dago cunt who created this campaign needs a basic lesson in PR. You can't drum up sympathy for a cause by using a half dozen or so of the most divisive and hated absolute fucking bitches that currently draw breath on planet Earth. What's next, a vegetarian campaign fronted by Adolf Hitler?

"Just because I'm a cunt", more like.

Stupid greasy twat

_110530867_059161407-1.jpg

...I've just cummed.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

a number of posters showing famous women with grotesque facial injuries.

This was Begbie's gimmick in "The Blade Artist" - celebrity heads slashed up, but as sculptures rather than pictures. Without giving away too many spoilers, art imitates life.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An Italian artist by the name of Alexsandro Palombo has created a number of posters showing famous women with grotesque facial injuries. His schtick is that he's portraying high profile women as victims of domestic violence in order to highlight the evils of male-on-female assaults.

I'm guessing that it was completely unintentional, but he's given me a total fucking hardon. Who hasn't wanted to see Aung San Suu Kyi with a split lip and busted nose for her gross hypocrisy and complicity in ethnic cleansing? Likewise, what man, or woman, hasn't fantasised about kicking the absolute fucking shit out of screaming, sensationalist, liberal fucking nag Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? Finally, who can honestly say they haven't dreamed about the corrupt and vile Hillary Clinton "walking into a door"?

The Dago cunt who created this campaign needs a basic lesson in PR. You can't drum up sympathy for a cause by using a half dozen or so of the most divisive and hated absolute fucking bitches that currently draw breath on planet Earth. What's next, a vegetarian campaign fronted by Adolf Hitler?

Stupid greasy twat

...I've just cummed.

I'm glad there's not a Pakistani or Indian woman there. Because as we all know, Pakistanis don't bash their own women up. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stupid greasy twat

...I've just cummed.

Roops is now supporting two black eyes as she didn’t listen the first time..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They're more into team based activities - the entire village gets involved for a nice, family friendly humiliation beating:

What you have to understand is that these cunts and their earthy peaceful brothers are 200 odd years behind us. By the time they catch up the earth will either be dead and cunts rich enough will be heading for space or every cunt will be coffee coloured anyway. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What you have to understand is that these cunts and their earthy peaceful brothers are 200 odd years behind us. By the time they catch up the earth will either be dead and cunts rich enough will be heading for space or every cunt will be coffee coloured anyway. 

Oh, it'll be dead even if everyone does end up brown. The cow worshippers don't like the nonce worshippers.

Did you know they have to drain the shit tanks of the Burj Khalifa in Abu Dhabi every day because the stupid cunts didn't connect their great wonder to the sewage system?

I've always thought that Coleslaw sounds like a concentration camp... or the site of a massacre.

40% of reported domestic violence is women attacking men, it's likely that this is a low figure as men tend not to make a fuss about it (and aren't as likely to be seriously hurt), but violence is violence and physical injury is only part of the problem.

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've always thought that Coleslaw sounds like a concentration camp... or the site of a massacre.

40% of reported domestic violence is women attacking men, it's likely that this is a low figure as men tend not to make a fuss about it (and aren't as likely to be seriously hurt), but violence is violence and physical injury is only part of the problem.

I know half a dozen men who have had the shit kicked out of them by their girlfriend/wife and only one woman who's experienced violence at the hands of a bloke. 

I realise that's totally anecdotal and is just my own personal experience, but I think it's quite telling. 

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know half a dozen men who have had the shit kicked out of them by their girlfriend/wife and only one woman who's experienced violence at the hands of a bloke. 

I realise that's totally anecdotal and is just my own personal experience, but I think it's quite telling. 

I have never been in any kind of male company where hitting women is acceptable. Even in self-defence a shove is more likely than a punch.

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I have never been in any kind of male company where hitting women is acceptable. Even in self-defence a shove is more likely than a punch.

Psychological violence is more fun, and usually more effective in the long term anyway. Gaslight the cunts.

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

An interesting development in the last few years, is that apparently allegations of rape committed by females have massively increased. I can’t be bothered to look up the numbers, but the surprising fact that almost all the victims are female and a lot of the alleged attackers aren’t crazy out of control lezzers, but trans women (biological males masquerading as females), might go some way to explaining this new phenomenon in the world of sex crime.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

An interesting development in the last few years, is that apparently allegations of rape committed by females have massively increased. I can’t be bothered to look up the numbers, but the surprising fact that almost all the victims are female and a lot of the alleged attackers aren’t crazy out of control lezzers, but trans women (biological males masquerading as females), might go some way to explaining this new phenomenon in the world of sex crime.

Lazy fucking cunt!

It's not a huge statistical sample, but here are some numbers for sex offences committed by transgender prisoners compared with figures for cis men and women over the same period (March / April 2019):

76 sex offenders out of 129 transwomen = 58.9%

125 sex offenders out of 3812 women in prison = 3.3%

13234 sex offenders out of 78781 men in prison = 16.8%

And here are a few spurious newspaper reports, avoiding the red tops for obvious reasons:

Seven sex attacks in women’s jails by transgender convicts - The Times, 2020

Transgender prisoner who sexually assaulted inmates jailed for life - The Guardian, 2018

Female prisoners at greater risk of sexual assault by transgender inmates - Telegraph, 2021

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lazy fucking cunt!

It's not a huge statistical sample, but here are some numbers for sex offences committed by transgender prisoners compared with figures for cis men and women over the same period (March / April 2019):

76 sex offenders out of 129 transwomen = 58.9%

125 sex offenders out of 3812 women in prison = 3.3%

13234 sex offenders out of 78781 men in prison = 16.8%

And here are a few spurious newspaper reports, avoiding the red tops for obvious reasons:

Seven sex attacks in women’s jails by transgender convicts - The Times, 2020

Transgender prisoner who sexually assaulted inmates jailed for life - The Guardian, 2018

Female prisoners at greater risk of sexual assault by transgender inmates - Telegraph, 2021

Well, well, well. Who would have thought that allowing mentally ill men in frocks to infiltrate female only institutions would lead to all that nastiness?

They should be treated the same as any other psychologically disturbed person who believes they're something that they're not. You wouldn't let a man who thought he was a barn owl live on a perch in a zoo, so why should some cock tucking freak of fucking nature be allowed in women's toilets etc?

• Like 3

Talking of battered cunts, it will be the 3rd night in a row that the annual shit-fest for z-list celebrities will not be broadcast because of storm Arwen. Imagine everyones despair and disappointment to learn they haven't even been staying in the castle so there's no chance of any cunts getting battered by falling masonry from the battlements. A fucking wasted opportunity but an A+ for effort, thanks God.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine it won't be long until you're protesting in Parliament Square, demanding to be recognised as a Dachshund so you can freely fuck all the pooch arse you want without being prosecuted under bestiality laws.

For some reason, every time anyone has a go at Dave - which is often - I am reminded of this old Letterbocks classic:

59Tn3alMOCgxNudB-iwkRjMfsX1M3SSLp1l-aUkcFCXrXOpQnsM6ywO0Up7nyXyxOe3Cxoeq6KPHP8jPVeMII7Hqbhg9d2l6a7mUHChLzhtm4Q

• Like 2