CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Bull, Red Bull Racing and all associated cunts...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'll fully admit that when it comes to F1 I'm a fucking ignoramus who knows the total sum of fuck all. I quite enjoyed it in the late 90s/early 00s but even then I didn't really know much beyond the manufacturer and drivers names.

My question is this, which you have probably been asked thousands of times before. Would you prefer it as a true spectacle of skill if they all drove cars of the same specification? Surely that would be the only way of fairly letting the best man win. Again I don't know if most of the cars are of a similar capability anyway, so excuse my ignorance if that is the case.

It would be interesting to see who can win in the same car, even in that scenario it would be still difficult to determine as drivers could have different brake bias for example in the same car. For me F1 is the ultimate team sport where literally hundreds of people who form a team work together to find the best formula based upon rules, regulations and cost caps. Part of the appeal of F1 is seeing the different teams interpretation of the rules and regulations. The who's fastest debate will always go on and will never be answered in my opinion, even teammates have different set ups in the same races. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I hate to say it but considering the already heavily controversial outcome of the 2021 season that championship should become Hamilton's immediately if the FIA want to hold onto any semblance of a legitimate governing body of the sport.

Red Bull should also probably be disqualified from the standings this season for the simple act of covering up such behaviour and heads should roll before they're allowed to compete again.

It'll never happen though. The Yanks run the show now and it's all about pushing the spectacle and getting as many sponsors on the screen at one time as possible.

Red Bull is a brand that the fat cunts understand over there, far more relatable than Ferrari, McLaren or Mercedes to a bunch of cunts who drive around in Ford, Dodge and Chevrolet trucks, so I don't doubt they'll be given even more leeway in the future, unless fucking McDonald's start a team.

Agreed RK, for them to change the 2021 result based upon a cost cap breach rather than Masi's moment of madness would do even more damage, time has passed and the damage is already done, not that the new wave of fat cunt yank fans and the new owners give a shit. If it happened I could imagine Red Bull threatening to leave the sport etc, Horner moaning and Max and his Dad trying to beat up the entire paddock. It won't happen as you said, I think Red Bull are claiming it was partly catering costs that got out of control or something lol... What complete and utter cunts. 

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Agreed RK, for them to change the 2021 result based upon a cost cap breach rather than Masi's moment of madness would do even more damage, time has passed and the damage is already done, not that the new wave of fat cunt yank fans and the new owners give a shit. If it happened I could imagine Red Bull threatening to leave the sport etc, Horner moaning and Max and his Dad trying to beat up the entire paddock. It won't happen as you said, I think Red Bull are claiming it was partly catering costs that got out of control or something lol... What complete and utter cunts. 

Which just about sums up everything about this 5 pages of trite. It's made worse by the fact that none of you have ever been behind the wheel of a racing car. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Which just about sums up everything about this 5 pages of trite. It's made worse by the fact that none of you have ever been behind the wheel of a racing car. 

What do you think about most teams being UK based? What do think about Alpine having a base here also? 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Mattia Binnoto said half a million can get you a couple of tenths

To quote Brendan Gleason in ‘The Guard’…….”I don’t know where he’s buying his cocaine?”

And talking about ‘overspending’ and Red Bull shouldn’t come as any sort of a surprise to any of the billions of cunts who’ve ever bought a can of the vile, barely diluted sugar which has made Red Bull able to outspend not only every F1 team but throw huge amounts of wonga at dozens of other high profile sports across the planet. I drink twenty five cans of it every night now as my Budapest gnashers are indestructible (and irresistible to women).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

7.2mil in rogue catering costs? The fuck were they eating every weekend? Caviar and lobster washed down with Red Bull and that shit Mexican cola Perez is sponsored by?

Fat cunts.

10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Magnolia Maymaru goes ok, she is full blood. There are a few others, but they have had a helping hand from the white man to get them across the line.

No, not to my taste. About one quarter DNA seems to be the attractiveness threshold. Leah Purcell wasn’t bad looking when she was younger.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Roadkill, what do make of Max's latest act of cuntishness? After all the Mexican Butler Perez has done for Max last season and this, with Max also already winning the championship, he refuses to follow the team orders and help his Butler to finish second in the WDC. The man is clearly a psychopath, a danger to the whole paddock, the fans, the drivers (especially Hamilton), and has shown that he thinks he is the Boss. What is Wanker Horner going to do to about this blatant challenge to his authority? Nothing. What a complete shower of cunts this team is/are/and always will be, I wish they were all dead. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Roadkill, what do make of Max's latest act of cuntishness? After all the Mexican Butler Perez has done for Max last season and this, with Max also already winning the championship, he refuses to follow the team orders and help his Butler to finish second in the WDC. The man is clearly a psychopath, a danger to the whole paddock, the fans, the drivers (especially Hamilton), and has shown that he thinks he is the Boss. What is Wanker Horner going to do to about this blatant challenge to his authority? Nothing. What a complete shower of cunts this team is/are/and always will be, I wish they were all dead. Lol.

I've honestly lost all interest in this season and haven't even bothered watching the last few races.

Max is a little cunt, raised from the womb as his father's pet project to live vicariously through him in order to forget the shame of his own mediocre racing career.

It's a good thing in the long run - these little bits of friction between team and driver will eventually wear out the relationship and he'll change teams in a petty attempt to make a statement. He'll probably end up like Vettel 2.0 - a huge success under very specific conditions, but absolutely useless in a different environment.

Red Bull do have an effective development strategy for their chosen drivers but the entire process leaves everyone involved looking like a massive cunt. I don't think they or any of their champions will ever truly be considered true legends of the sport as a result, regardless of how long they're around.

It seems to be a pattern across every sporting event they compete in - they're just generic brand cunts pushing an energy drink that tastes like fizzy piss.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Max

I don't know much about F1, but I know a snide piece of cunt when I see one. If I was Horner I'd fine the rat-faced cunt £10m, and wish him every success as the second chair at Haas next season when he storms off in the huff, never to stand on a podium again.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

. He'll probably end up like Vettel 2.0 - a huge success under very specific conditions, but absolutely useless in a different environment.

I’m a big fan of Max but even so a couple of years as no.1 works driver in the Red Bull flugtag wouldn’t do him any harm imo.

On 14/11/2022 at 12:34, Roadkill said:

I've honestly lost all interest in this season and haven't even bothered watching the last few races.

Max is a little cunt, raised from the womb as his father's pet project to live vicariously through him in order to forget the shame of his own mediocre racing career.

It's a good thing in the long run - these little bits of friction between team and driver will eventually wear out the relationship and he'll change teams in a petty attempt to make a statement. He'll probably end up like Vettel 2.0 - a huge success under very specific conditions, but absolutely useless in a different environment.

Red Bull do have an effective development strategy for their chosen drivers but the entire process leaves everyone involved looking like a massive cunt. I don't think they or any of their champions will ever truly be considered true legends of the sport as a result, regardless of how long they're around.

It seems to be a pattern across every sporting event they compete in - they're just generic brand cunts pushing an energy drink that tastes like fizzy piss.

Between Jos, Helmet Marko, Horner, and Checo himself, they've created a monster. I'm all for being a ruthless and a cunt to be WDC but Max apparently carried this grudge from Monaco. Max believed Checo deliberately stopped his shot at pole position by stopping/spinning out on track. If true, talk about holding a grudge, he's already won the WDC and the team and Checo clearly want 2nd place, Max could have helped him out massively but decided to be a cunt. It's going to be interesting to see how Horner handles this, if you listen to the radio message from Max, he's blatantly challenging Horner's authority and clearly thinks he is bigger than the team. It's also interesting that Horner didn't get on the radio and instruct Max himself bed it was too late. Thing is, the Red Bull is still the car to beat and they could easily replace Max with Lando, bring back Sainz or even Le Clerc in my opinion. If I was Horner, I'd stop Max competing in the last race and make him apologise publicly and then sack him, it may sound mad but it's the only way to deal with a cunt like Max. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Between Jos, Helmet Marko, Horner, and Checo himself, they've created a monster. I'm all for being a ruthless and a cunt to be WDC but Max apparently carried this grudge from Monaco. Max believed Checo deliberately stopped his shot at pole position by stopping/spinning out on track. If true, talk about holding a grudge, he's already won the WDC and the team and Checo clearly want 2nd place, Max could have helped him out massively but decided to be a cunt. It's going to be interesting to see how Horner handles this, if you listen to the radio message from Max, he's blatantly challenging Horner's authority and clearly thinks he is bigger than the team. It's also interesting that Horner didn't get on the radio and instruct Max himself bed it was too late. Thing is, the Red Bull is still the car to beat and they could easily replace Max with Lando, bring back Sainz or even Le Clerc in my opinion. If I was Horner, I'd stop Max competing in the last race and make him apologise publicly and then sack him, it may sound mad but it's the only way to deal with a cunt like Max. 

tl/dr

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

OCR thinks Horner should put Max in the corner and stamp on all his toys to teach him a lesson.

Doubt it would work, but it would be more interesting than the racing at the mo.

• 3 months later...

Calling @Roadkill, I'm watching the Bahrain qualifying on Hesgoal... and hoping you haven't killed yourself. 

It's been a difficult time on here lately RK... @Frank is being polite to me, spastic @LastoftheMullets is snapping at my heels and psychopath @Sue R Pipe has come to my manor to buy antiques and wants a fight. Could do with a normal, non confrontational conversation RK... anyways see you soon old chap, unless you're dead and I send my condolences. 

23 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Calling @Roadkill, I'm watching the Bahrain qualifying on Hesgoal... and hoping you haven't killed yourself. 

It's been a difficult time on here lately RK... @Frank is being polite to me, spastic @LastoftheMullets is snapping at my heels and psychopath @Sue R Pipe has come to my manor to buy antiques and wants a fight. Could do with a normal, non confrontational conversation RK... anyways see you soon old chap, unless you're dead and I send my condolences. 

Raasters.. buddy, what's that hooky streaming channel where I can watch F1?

• Like 2