CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London Christmas tree

PANZER MURPHY

On 08/12/2021 at 20:21, PANZER MURPHY said:

We see yer friends in Europe have gifted Londoners with a tree that looks like it was donated by the city of Nagasaki circa 1946...i think its a fitting symbol of global britain lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I was in central London today and after your post, and out of curiosity - went to take a look.
Admittedly, it had a somewhat shabby, scrawny, moulting feel about it, but the Christmas disco tourist rickshaws in the vicinity, festooned with Poundland ornaments, complemented the ethnic, all-inclusive festive setting. Sadly, the pissed up leprechauns, who in normal times line the gutters between Piccadilly Circus and St James Park, were today in short supply, thus making the merry Christmas picture rather incomplete. 

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I was in central London today and after your post, and out of curiosity - went to take a look.
Admittedly, it had a somewhat shabby, scrawny, moulting feel about it, but the Christmas disco tourist rickshaws in the vicinity, festooned with Poundland ornaments, complemented the ethnic, all-inclusive festive setting. Sadly, the pissed up leprechauns, who in normal times line the gutters between Piccadilly Circus and St James Park, were today in short supply, thus making the merry Christmas picture rather incomplete. 

Theres every possibility that those pissed up unfortunates are ex soldiers..we note that lots of them end up cast aside when her majesty is done with them..take for instance the trooper riding one of the horses caught up in the hyde park bomb ..the horse went on to be a national celebrity..while he was allowed to slide into depression and alcohol before killing his children and himself in 2012

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Theres every possibility that those pissed up unfortunates are ex soldiers..we note that lots of them end up cast aside when her majesty is done with them..take for instance the trooper riding one of the horses caught up in the hyde park bomb ..the horse went on to be a national celebrity..while he was allowed to slide into depression and alcohol before killing his children and himself in 2012

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It was a given, Panzy Baby, you will insert a soppy soldier story to undercarriage your sloppy military angle, the type that wokes and guardianistas bleat about incessantly, and of course, the potato brothers write poetry and songs for the natives not depressed enough by simply living in Craggy Island's delectable surroundings.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It was a given, Panzy Baby, you will insert a soppy soldier story to undercarriage your sloppy military angle, the type that wokes and guardianistas bleat about incessantly, and of course, the potato brothers write poetry and songs for the natives not depressed enough by simply living in Craggy Island's delectable surroundings.

Speaking of the media..the stalwart trumpet of brexit and sunlit uplands.. unicorns farting gold dust... and where corner members source most of their information ..the express has floated the notion that its not goin too well...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Think it was more like a fuck you to churchy baby after he threatened to invade cork because the government of the day wouldnt let him use the ports..considering that a scant 100 odd miles up the road he was actively propping up a bigoted sectarian rump state..defending small nations indeed..oh and we also played football against them..ive been told thats why their jerseys are green on away trips..i cant be sure because soccer is a tossers game.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Not a word of that

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its alright stubbers baby its just something you never knew about ...its not yer fault..yer the product of a terrible education system...its water under the bridge now.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You'd be ruining German instead of bastardising English if it wasn't for the UK, Panzy baby.

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Youd be speakin german if it weren't for the Russians decco baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

As would you, Panzy baby. My point being you're an insignificant island hiding behind your big brother. The UK sheds blood in order to keep you speaking English.

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

Did you go to the same school as stubbers....

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You'd have fought the Russkies off with potatoes and "The Craic" if they'd steam rolled the UK, would you? Or do you think they'd have left you alone because a few American politicians had great-great grandfathers who once looked at a map of the old sod?

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..stick to harassing interns at the water cooler.. yer too brainwashed to see outside the bubble..all will made clear in the next year and a bit ..yer real place in the grand scheme of things..anyway i must fly we on at 10..laterzz haterzzz 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I've let you be for years now due to the tenuous links that we share on both Brexit and Ireland.

No more. Consider this your notice that from tonight onwards you'll be my new toy until further notice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You have at times been quite the sharp commenter, Pansy. For newer members unfamiliar with your past, the facade you created in the spirit of the archetypal 'hohoho, would ye look at the size of me big ballz Patrick' Irishman sadly disappeared some while ago. Where did the tales of your nostalgic, dewy-Jap's eyed travels in your rusty old Citroen go, in which you frequently ended up banging some drunken pensioner after you'd charmed the knickers off the fishy old hag down the pub? Are you still a 'personal' fitness instructor, or was that bullshit from the outset as well?

I don't know why you bother posting the same inane and monotonous anti-British sentiment to the same audience, precipitating the same respones, time and again. Why not post on a more politically biased website in which people are more likely to listen to your plight? Have some humour about you, for fuck's sake. Typically I'd say you're just about done here, but I know you've got it in you to say something funny, rational, or even both. What a bore you've become.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You have at times been quite the sharp commenter, Pansy. For newer members unfamiliar with your past, the facade you created in the spirit of the archetypal 'hohoho, would ye look at the size of me big ballz Patrick' Irishman sadly disappeared some while ago. Where did the tales of your nostalgic, dewy-Jap's eyed travels in your rusty old Citroen go, in which you frequently ended up banging some drunken pensioner after you'd charmed the knickers off the fishy old hag down the pub? Are you still a 'personal' fitness instructor, or was that bullshit from the outset as well?

I don't know why you bother posting the same inane and monotonous anti-British sentiment to the same audience, precipitating the same respones, time and again. Why not post on a more politically biased website in which people are more likely to listen to your plight? Have some humour about you, for fuck's sake. Typically I'd say you're just about done here, but I know you've got it in you to say something funny, rational, or even both. What a bore you've become.

His Hallmark, B-movie version of a nonchalant, happy-go-lucky Paddy is about as convincing as Pen's seven decade attempt to masquerade as a woman.

@PANZER MURPHY drop the 'to be sure shite' and give me something to sink my teeth into, you boring little cunt. 

• Like 1

On 09/12/2021 at 22:22, Decimus said:

There are a number of nationalities renowned for the ugliness of their women, but most of these do at least have the odd one or two sluts that even the most discerning of sword smiths would sling one up.

Not so with Greek Cypriot females. I went to school with dozens, and they were all stunted, hairy, fat, swarthy fucking apes who dressed like background dancers in a 1980s Whitney Houston music video.

Google "Greek Cypriot women". I did just now and there wasn't a single one I'd pork, even if someone stuck a gun against my head and told me I had to or else.

Stinking, hirsute fucking homunculi.

Even with being a red-blooded male, some women are so incredibly fuckpig ugly you know that, if faced with the extremity of being the last man on Earth left sitting beside the most brutally revolting surviving female, you'd make an escape to somewhere very cold and remote, or simply smash the sweaty beast squarely over the head with a shovel. I sincerely hope I never become the last man on Earth cast beside a Greek-Cypriot woman, and have to make such a decision.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Im just holdin a mirror up to ya izall

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've let you be for years now due to the tenuous links that we share on both Brexit and Ireland.

No more. Consider this your notice that from tonight onwards you'll be my new toy until further notice.

Oh do shut up ya pontificatin real ale wanker

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Oh do shut up ya pontificatin real ale wanker

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Get someone to read this, slowly to you, Panzy. When you’re not too tied up burying or eating kids. How’s the crop coming along, what with all this glowbull waarmingg an’ all…right enough?

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/49558587-republic-of-shame