CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed - a superb album - still listen to my original vinyl copy and always crank it up when I reach “In The Crowd”, which is fucking magnificent. I grew up round Woking and have always been a huge fan. I saw Mr Weller perform earlier in the year and he didn’t disappoint. 

He played himself in the Johnny Vegas sitcom ‘Ideal’.

Vegas’s character is a Salford dope dealer, and he has a recurring dream where Paul Weller is sat in the corner of the bedroom watching Johnny Vegas shagging his fiancé. When they’ve finished shagging, he goes and makes them cheese on toast. 
 He clearly has a decent sense of humour to have said ‘ok then’ when he was asked.

Alan Yentob played himself in the same series. Came across as a smug, arrogant fucking cunt.

40 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Indeed - a superb album - still listen to my original vinyl copy and always crank it up when I reach “In The Crowd”, which is fucking magnificent. I grew up round Woking and have always been a huge fan. I saw Mr Weller perform earlier in the year and he didn’t disappoint. 

I'm sure I've bored everyone shitless before about the time I had a pint in Glasgow with Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler, so I won't mention it again.

Ah fuck, too late.

• Like 1

On 25/08/2022 at 17:17, Eric Cuntman said:

He played himself in the Johnny Vegas sitcom ‘Ideal’.

Vegas’s character is a Salford dope dealer, and he has a recurring dream where Paul Weller is sat in the corner of the bedroom watching Johnny Vegas shagging his fiancé. When they’ve finished shagging, he goes and makes them cheese on toast. 
 He clearly has a decent sense of humour to have said ‘ok then’ when he was asked.

Alan Yentob played himself in the same series. Came across as a smug, arrogant fucking cunt.

Alan Botney

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm intrigued to know why you post a 'pub singer' version of this song when the original was by one of the finest white soul singers of a generation and knocks it into a cocked hat. Did you use to buy those Top Of The Pops compilation albums sung by session singers? . Idiot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I'm intrigued to know why you post a 'pub singer' version of this song when the original was by one of the finest white soul singers of a generation and knocks it into a cocked hat. Did you use to buy those Top Of The Pops compilation albums sung by session singers? . Idiot

Just a feeder to a nice little story, Neil..

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus fucking Christ 

It’s been a fucking riot on here today.

Saturday night too. Fucking dreadful. Mind you, any prospective newbies looking in, only to be greeted by @Frank’s tenth hilarious posting of a Rocky soundtrack aren’t exactly going to be tempted to join are they? The fucking stupid, idle twat.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut up you fucking idiot. 

Look, you post a banal, beige, entirely pointless video clip. Of virtually zero interest to anyone not directly involved. And you know that’s what we’re going to think if we watch it. But, you expect that a large percentage will scratch their chins and assume you possess sagely depths which we couldn’t comprehend.

It’s the emperor’s new clothes with £460 loafers and I’m not fucking buying it. I’ve got my fucking eye on you Kleftiko.

You strange cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Saturday night too. Fucking dreadful. Mind you, any prospective newbies looking in, only to be greeted by @Frank’s tenth hilarious posting of a Rocky soundtrack aren’t exactly going to be tempted to join are they? The fucking stupid, idle twat.

Him calling me a fucking idiot has been the highlight for me. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look, you post a banal, beige, entirely pointless video clip. Of virtually zero interest to anyone not directly involved. And you know that’s what we’re going to think if we watch it. But, you expect that a large percentage will scratch their chins and assume you possess sagely depths which we couldn’t comprehend.

It’s the emperor’s new clothes with £460 loafers and I’m not fucking buying it. I’ve got my fucking eye on you Kleftiko.

You strange cunt.

Keep an eye on your punctuation, rather than my loafers. That first paragraph could've been written by a monkey.