CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

Beautiful. My God.

I wish I had the hands of death, Pépée,

And then the eyes and then the heart

And come lay down with you

It would change my setting

We always lie down with the dead

We always lie down with the dead.

On 21/04/2024 at 18:15, ChildeHarold said:

You’re a man my son.  Go forth spread your seed (Benidorm, Kavos, etc) and prosper...Lieutenant Spock. 

Harold, you demented fucking idiot, you do realise the only girlfriend @andhas had was the one he made up don't you? She works at Billingsgate and he sometimes visits her there. 

Lol. 

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you demented fucking idiot, you do realise the only girlfriend @andhas had was the one he made up don't you? She works at Billingsgate and he sometimes visits her there. 

Lol. 

Stalks would be a more appropriate word. Anyway, what about his ‘other’ girlfriend? You know, the one that comes with a foot pump and a puncture repair kit?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol. 

My online life is closer to reality than you think, Windrush, I certainly don't pretend to be a different race to elicit sympathy from a shower of cunts. Lol lol lol

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Stalks would be a more appropriate word. Anyway, what about his ‘other’ girlfriend? You know, the one that comes with a foot pump and a puncture repair kit?

He wore that particular one out, apparently he's looking for a new inflatable woman in his life. He's making do with this in the meantime.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Ks5c7WEYJptBJvwh9

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Baws I just popped into Sunspel on Jermyn Street. Have you seen their linen collection? I like the brand but the wop-cropping trend on a blazer has to stop. Do you know what I mean?

https://www.sunspel.com/collections/mens-linen

Did they tell you to fuck off as they sprayed air-freshener all over you…again?