CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEIL YOUNG. Another fucking libtard meltdown.

King Billy

14 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

A septic on the telly. Scraping the barrel in terms of fame/notoriety. He'd be better known if he'd murdered someone. What did he have to say about covid?  A link would be nice.

He said a lot of things but eventually conceded that "I am not a doctor, I'm a fucking moron" 

Spotify issued a weasley-worded statement as to why they would not drop Rogan. I'm sure that their decision had nothing to do with paying $100 million for Rogan's back catalogue. I'm not a betting woman but I'm pretty confident as to which organisation will derive a better return on their respective back-catalogue investments.

On 26/01/2022 at 19:32, Hammer of Cunts said:

A septic on the telly. Scraping the barrel in terms of fame/notoriety. He'd be better known if he'd murdered someone. What did he have to say about covid?  A link would be nice.

Come on man. Neil Young… 6 million hits per month on Spotify.

Joe Rogan 300 million per month on Spotify. 
Get yourself one of those smartphone thingies and a couple of top up vouchers from the Spar shop. Just be aware that the interweb is a dangerous place for newbies at first. Some of the things you’ll see may not be 100% factual. Roops will keep you updated on what you’re permitted to believe, so you can’t go wrong really. If only I’d had her to educate me before it was too late.

Nano Nano.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just be aware that the interweb is a dangerous place for newbies at first. Some of the things you’ll see may not be 100% factual.

Do you like lemons? And parties? Then head on over to lemonparty.org

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hope you will light a candle on holocaust remembrance day, to remember all the gypsies who were murdered by the nazi's. Apparently Jews were murdered as well but we're never reminded of that. 

I agree Gypps. In fact I reckon if your lot constructed a ‘wailing driveway’ where ‘as you likies’ could shout and wail and kiss the tarmac, it would definitely end up in a mass brawl, with the owners of the house being robbed and hundreds of poop bags in the neighbours garden. Probably not even a mention of the Pikeycaust in the local paper.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you like lemons? And parties? Then head on over to lemonparty.org

Baws. What do you think of Chairwoman McKrankies bill to make all the Covid emergency powers permanent in nicky nacky nooland?

This fucking power mad little dwarf is surely having a laugh. Isn’t she?

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Baws. What do you think of Chairwoman McKrankies bill to make all the Covid emergency powers permanent in nicky nacky nooland?

It's not a real country, Bill, don't worry. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not a real country, Bill, don't worry. 

Come on man. If that was true then the photo my mate showed me on his phone of the Loch Ness monster, which he almost caught, but just got away, couldn't be real either. So where did all the paraletic, rage filled, ginger topped begging cunts outside Kings Cross station come from then? They exactly match the description of Jocks in my Encyclopedia Brittanica.

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

There was a great line from Two Doors Down; its Burns Night "just think, tonight all over the world there's millions of Scots getting fucking hammered". 

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Come on man. Neil Young… 6 million hits per month on Spotify.

Joe Rogan 300 million per month on Spotify. 
Get yourself one of those smartphone thingies and a couple of top up vouchers from the Spar shop. Just be aware that the interweb is a dangerous place for newbies at first. Some of the things you’ll see may not be 100% factual. Roops will keep you updated on what you’re permitted to believe, so you can’t go wrong really. If only I’d had her to educate me before it was too late.

Nano Nano.

I'll be sure that when I do venture into cyberspace, I won't believe everything that everyone says.

I heard a bloke saying that the Earth is some kind of "oblate spheroid" shape the other day. Fucking scientists and so-called "experts"; they spend their lives studying stuff and think that they know something.

My grandad's mate's cousin had a pet brontosaurus, back in the day.

Guest judgetwi

Here’s Neil Young from 1985.....

”You go to the supermarket and there’s a faggot behind the fucking cash register. You don’t want him to handle your potatoes.”

Different times, different health  panic. Neil seems to have a short memory.

On 01/02/2022 at 11:41, judgetwi said:

Here’s Neil Young from 1985.....

”You go to the supermarket and there’s a faggot behind the fucking cash register. You don’t want him to handle your potatoes.”

Different times, different health  panic. Neil seems to have a short memory.

🎶Old Man🎶 The needle and the damage done🎶
I expect Harry Styles has screamed at his carer/nappy changer to fetch his hormone blockers and his new crayon set so he can draw a big angry picture of Joe Rogan to send off to Spotify, once someone explains to  him what Spotify means, in words of one syllable or less.

On 01/02/2022 at 11:41, judgetwi said:

You go to the supermarket and there’s a faggot behind the fucking cash register. You don’t want him to handle your potatoes.”

So that’s why Panzy got fed up, resigned from Lidl and became a full time piss soaked, rag wearing beggar.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

So that’s why Panzy got fed up, resigned from Lidl and became a full time piss soaked, rag wearing beggar.

It's worse than that bally baby..the dole, in another attempt to make me employable have insisted I apply for college..I chose law n political science as they are 15 hours a week and I can keep tooting at night..I've to write an essay..mines titled uk..the North Korea of Europe..both ruled by fat lads with dodgy haircuts..both surrounded by bum lickers..both rule an ignorant and poorly educated population.. an obsession with fish..both prop up their regime with empty jingoistic rhetoric..the final stage will be when the dear leader starts firing missiles at the traitorous island of Jersey..lol 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2