CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

200,000 Ukrainians

Cap'n Cunt

On 14/03/2022 at 15:17, Cunty BigBollox said:

You remind me of Judys' shrivelled foreskin, and by that I mean you're a bit of a dick

Oaf. Judys' with the apostrophe the wrong side of the 's' makes it appear as though two or more people share just one foreskin.

Sometimes, especially when you are keen to point out others' grammar errors, calling you a thick fucking cunt is an understatement.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 14/03/2022 at 15:14, Decimus said:

You're not very bright, are you?

https://cepa.org/russia-plays-the-antisemitic-card-in-ukraine/

Only a thick fucking cunt would believe that the entrenched anti-Semitism that has pervaded Russian politics for hundreds of years has suddenly disappeared because Putin has given Abramovich a few reach arounds.

Time to dig out your bris jar and get that shrivelled foreskin reattached before it's too late.

And who the fuck are CEPA who you quote with such authority Countryboy? A bunch of elitist globalists who are, naturally, appalled by this European war. Nationalism, Patriotism…….that isn’t supposed to happen is it Brainbox? People fighting and dying for their country, that’s soooo… mid 20th century innit bruv? 

Still, according to you, 15.2 million Jews rule the world so it looks like we’ve fucked it up again. I revel in my power and authority but I fear Mr Roops has no respect for my assumed effnick roots. 🔺

Know what I mean Little Boy?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And who the fuck are CEPA who you quote with such authority Countryboy? A bunch of elitist globalists who are, naturally, appalled by this European war. Nationalism, Patriotism…….that isn’t supposed to happen is it Brainbox? People fighting and dying for their country, that’s soooo… mid 20th century innit bruv? 

Still, according to you, 15.2 million Jews rule the world so it looks like we’ve fucked it up again. I revel in my power and authority but I fear Mr Roops has no respect for my assumed effnick roots. 🔺

Forgive me, I completely forgot that the only totally unbiased organisation with regards to socio-political issues is Breitbart. 

Perhaps you can provide me with some links to the various QAnon articles that inform your opinions on the world at large, it'd be great to immerse myself in the truth for a change.

You're a poor man's Alex Jones, keep digging Jew boy, you might eventually make it down to the lizard overlords.

Nutter.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Forgive me, I completely forgot that the only totally unbiased organisation with regards to socio-political issues is Breitbart. 

Perhaps you can provide me with some links to the various QAnon articles that inform your opinions on the world at large, it'd be great to immerse myself in the truth for a change.

You're a poor man's Alex Jones, keep digging Jew boy, you might eventually make it down to the lizard overlords.

Nutter.

What on earth are you chuntering about?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good morning Judge .. To be honest you do have to admit that you are bit of a werrit aren't you?

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nutter.

Have you seen the list of supporters of the CEPA organisation? More war hawking neo-Cohens than Golders Green. 

Sorry to mention the war, but It occurred to me that this open invitation to assorted refugees is a very nice, liberal and open-handed gesture, very middle-class.  "Huge" numbers of people (145,000) are reported to have signed up in 48 hours, showing how eager the country is to do its bit. It only takes five minutes to sell a quarter of a million Glastonbury tickets, so not that enthusiastic really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Sorry to mention the war, but It occurred to me that this open invitation to assorted refugees is a very nice, liberal and open-handed gesture, very middle-class.  "Huge" numbers of people (145,000) are reported to have signed up in 48 hours, showing how eager the country is to do its bit. It only takes five minutes to sell a quarter of a million Glastonbury tickets, so not that enthusiastic really.

good point

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It only takes five minutes to sell a quarter of a million Glastonbury tickets, so not that enthusiastic really.

I'd rather share my home with Ukrainian refugees than a bunch of smelly fucking trust fund hippies who like Mumford and Sons.

5 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's a shame that there wasn't a similar government and public response when Syrian refugees were trying to escape a far more brutal and dangerous situation than the people of Ukraine are at the present time.

Virtue signalling and hand wringing only applies when the victims are white and Christian it would seem. The hypocrisy of these cunts is absolutely breathtaking.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that there wasn't a similar government and public response when Syrian refugees were trying to escape a far more brutal and dangerous situation than the people of Ukraine are at the present time.

Virtue signalling and hand wringing only applies when the victims are white and Christian it would seem. The hypocrisy of these cunts is absolutely breathtaking.

To be fair, those Syrian 35 year-old teenage boys did seem a bit of a handful for the small few who did invite them into their homes.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair, those Syrian 35 year-old teenage boys did seem a bit of a handful for the small few who did invite them into their homes.

That's my point entirely.

How many Daily Mail articles or Twitter accounts at the time were pedalling that sort of narrative, and how much of it was getting lapped up by the very same people who are now flying Ukranian flags and updating their Facebook accounts with "I 💓 Ukraine"?

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have housed a Syrian the same as I wouldn't house a Ukranian, I couldn't personally give a flying fuck about either population. But there are plenty of people out there who sneered at us taking in dusky Muslims who are now parading themselves as paragons of virtue and holier-than-thou SJWs who in reality are just as bigoted as you, I or the next cunt on the street.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

At least the Ukes will be going home in a few months; a hippy is for life.

None of them will ever go home. And neither will the ‘family members’ and friends who will join them as soon as they get here. The council house waiting list for British people is about to become infinitely longer than Pens extremely lengthy man sausage. For our poor, unfortunate, heroic, square jawed visitors however, the red carpet will be rolled out at every council office in the country. 
How many homeless ex servicemen do you reckon  these virtue signalling, do gooder wankers have rescued from their shop doorways and insisted they bring along their dog on a piece of rope to come and live in their suburban semi detached homes? No brownie points on Twitter for that, so obviously none.

Fuck Ukraine.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

None of them will ever go home. And neither will the ‘family members’ and friends who will join them as soon as they get here. The council house waiting list for British people is about to become infinitely longer than Pens extremely lengthy man sausage. For our poor, unfortunate, heroic, square jawed visitors however, the red carpet will be rolled out at every council office in the country. 
How many homeless ex servicemen do you reckon  these virtue signalling, do gooder wankers have rescued from their shop doorways and insisted they bring along their dog on a piece of rope to come and live in their suburban semi detached homes? No brownie points on Twitter for that, so obviously none.

Fuck Ukraine.

Well said. They're basically Russian anyway, but ten times more racist. 

I'm all for the self-determination of a sovereign state, but in realpolitik terms they deserve everything they get for provoking The Bear. 

Fuck 'em.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm all for the self-determination of a sovereign state, but in realpolitik terms they deserve everything they get for provoking The Bear. 

Fuck 'em.

Fucking excellent. It's just you, me, Vlad and Jackie Chan then Decs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck 'em.

They're 10 times more racist than Russians? I'm going there. They'll make me king and let me fuck their daughters.

• Like 2

On 16/03/2022 at 10:36, The Beast said:

Have you seen the list of supporters of the CEPA organisation? More war hawking neo-Cohens than Golders Green. 

Can't say I have, Proper, but I'm less interested in facts than King Billy when I'm dealing with The Judge.

Hang up your scrubs and get this black bastard on, great with a bit of speed:

On 06/03/2022 at 11:15, King Billy said:

Just got back home from a short trip down the High St for a few items which we’ve been running low on recently. Twenty minutes in Waitrose attempting to get the fucking obese, purple haired, boil faced, BO emitting munter on the till to understand that I wanted Chicken Kievs, not Chicken Keeeevs which the fat cunt insisted I call them. I wanted to kick the slug faced slag right in the cunt, but I feared I might never see my foot again if I did.

Fuck Ukraine.

Was there any decent Russian vodka left? I presume it will be rebranded to fit the latest political jargon. What a pile of shit these commies create.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2022 at 21:57, ratcum said:

CB, you do realise Johnnie Ukraine is basically a Welshman with an even lower IQ?

A tautological impossibility, Ratty, almost as unbelievable as when Mr Spock brought down a planetary computer by asking it calculate the last digit of pi.