CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another mauled child

Stubby Pecker

36 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

... or a Staffie, a breeed that the Kennel Club recommends as a suitable family pet[ they were often used to guard children. That said, no-one with any sense would leave a dog alone with a small child.

I agree with your second point, but not the first. Staffordshire bull terriers have a high attack incidence on humans (and other pets) compared to most other breeds (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_Kingdom). If I see one and I don't recognise it, I'll coerce my dogs in a different direction. The breeding history and its relationship with attack stats are in the name, HoC – 'Bull' terriers were bred in medieval times for blood sports and pit-fighting, all in the name of gambling mostly. Not surprisingly, us humans are the real cunts here.

That said, I have on occasion come across the most gentle and docile of Staffies who you know would defend their loved ones to last beat of their huge hearts. I know you will cunt me for saying this (as probably will @Eric Cuntman, who I believe has owned Staffies) but I would eventually like to see them phased out in the UK and eventually banned – not only because of their history but also because they're generally the dog of choice among professional UK fighting rings, as well as being renowned as 'vehicle' dogs for mating with illegal breeds (again for fighting), allowing them to enter the UK under weak laws from places such as Finland & Ireland. 

And just because the KC says Staffies are 'OK' doesn't necessarily mean they are. The cunts still organise and raise the profile of Crufts, which most dog-lovers (me included) fucking abhor because snobby judging standards lead to breeding practices which compromise the health of purebred dogs for the benefit of greedy shit owners seeking notoriety and money. Absolute arrogant wankers. 

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You need a firearms licence before you can own a gun. Likewise, people ought to obtain a licence for dog ownership, for all breeds. This would ensure dogs will be owned by responsible people, and secondly, help reduce rare fatalities such as this because the dog is of a threatening type which hasn't been vetted properly.

This is a point that I have been trying to make on a number of forums .. added to which I would require potential owners to have some form of training and tests to prove their fitness to own dogs and any other pets.

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pen: I can see you've replied above, though while signed-in I thankfully can't read what you've said.

Same, it's lovely isn't it?

If I had to hazard a guess, it was probably some Yulin-inspired diatribe against defenceless animals that culminated in the old beast spurting its rancid load over its massive-buttoned Sagem phone.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pen: I can see you've replied above, though while signed-in I thankfully can't read what you've said. All I can say is my refined hatred of you has never been higher, and that I hope you choke on your own cock.

You are one creepy little doggo @wolfie .. add to that your strange fixation with Carl Sway .. someone who far and away is your superior and it all adds up to you being a very creepy and lonely old man with a chicks with dicks fixation.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

You are one creepy little doggo @wolfie .. add to that your strange fixation with Carl Sway .. someone who far and away is your superior and it all adds up to you being a very creepy and lonely old man with a chicks with dicks fixation.

I couldn't give less of a shit about the argument, but have a like for the brutality.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Either you haven't read what I've said before about certain breeds being made illegal, or you're as vacuous as Pen. On this occasion, I will be tolerant of your stupidity and attempt to answer your question. 

It baffles me just what possesses young parents to welcome a breed developed for fighting into their homes, especially with young children. If they're going to get a dog, why not a Bichon Frise, Whippet or Border terrier, which are generally happy, loyal and loving, with no history of attacking humans?

So yes, these obviously chavvy Scousers must take some blame for what appears to be not checking the animal's history – and getting completely the wrong type of dog. The fact they had it a week is irrelevant. If the difference between getting a free rescue dog that's a dangerous breed renowned for killing and one of the examples above costing £1,000, for example, and they haven't got the money, they shouldn't consider getting a fucking dog in the first place. Irresponsible cunts. Their choice has left their child and dog dead.

Their house looks like it's on a typically shitty Liverpudlian council estate, many renowned for dangerous breeds as some form of self-defence. So perhaps this was their reasoning for getting a pitbull-type pooch, which has backfired in the worst possible way.

You can't tar all dogs with the same brush – much in the same way you cannot tar all owners.

Seriously Drew, are you as thick as Pen? I've repeately said these breeds (and part-breeds) should be banned in the UK – period. You need a driving licence before you're allowed on public roads in a vehicle. You need a firearms licence before you can own a gun. Likewise, people ought to obtain a licence for dog ownership, for all breeds. This would ensure dogs will be owned by responsible people, and secondly, help reduce rare fatalities such as this because the dog is of a threatening type which hasn't been vetted properly.

This concise answer as to why some people and dogs are cunts and why the two should never meet is completely wasted on a drunken idiot like Drew 

I suspect he’s had close contact with many a dog- when they cock their leg on the special brew intoxicated wretch slumped unconscious against their favourite lamp post 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ratcum said:

Topper Stubs; good old fashioned cunting par excellence. It's the same with kids dying in house fires, parents are always sink estate sub-beings.

Thanks for your support ratus. You and I ain’t the only here who would sterilise the council estate morlocks in the blink of at eye 

large.BC362891-8D45-4624-9F5E-FE6C7D3AB204.jpeg.3bb493f2467d6a24cdf0aaa44062a4b0.jpeg

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I agree with your second point, but not the first. Staffordshire bull terriers have a high attack incidence on humans (and other pets) compared to most other breeds (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_Kingdom). If I see one and I don't recognise it, I'll coerce my dogs in a different direction. The breeding history and its relationship with attack stats are in the name, HoC – 'Bull' terriers were bred in medieval times for blood sports and pit-fighting, all in the name of gambling mostly. Not surprisingly, us humans are the real cunts here.

That said, I have on occasion come across the most gentle and docile of Staffies who you know would defend their loved ones to last beat of their huge hearts. I know you will cunt me for saying this (as probably will @Eric Cuntman, who I believe has owned Staffies) but I would eventually like to see them phased out in the UK and eventually banned – not only because of their history but also because they're generally the dog of choice among professional UK fighting rings, as well as being renowned as 'vehicle' dogs for mating with illegal breeds (again for fighting), allowing them to enter the UK under weak laws from places such as Finland & Ireland. 

And just because the KC says Staffies are 'OK' doesn't necessarily mean they are. The cunts still organise and raise the profile of Crufts, which most dog-lovers (me included) fucking abhor because snobby judging standards lead to breeding practices which compromise the health of purebred dogs for the benefit of greedy shit owners seeking notoriety and money. Absolute arrogant wankers. 

I had one staffie, a girl from a pup. Easily the most gentle and affectionate dog I've ever known. Maybe not phase out, but regulate separately in a triage format. At a reasonable cost to the owner, which will discourage the irresponsible ones, register the puppy, take to an assessor every 12 weeks for a year, and have the behaviour and social skills monitored and graded..

The psychos get euthanised. Fair enough.

The borderline, grumpy ones are licenced and chipped, but required to wear a muzzle in public or around children. 

The non aggressive ones who respond passively to humans, cats and other dogs are given full freedom but still licensed and chipped.

Spot checks can be carried out and paid for by the owners as part of an ongoing annual registration. If it costs a grand in the first year and 50 quid a year for re-registration every year going forward, the chavs and wannabe ganstas won't be involved any more. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Come on @Wolfie give us a laff!

I honestly don’t know what he’s all about, Pen. The lengthy and wooden humourless posts is not what this is all about. I signed up for the likes of LCS, Southern, Nocti and Eddie. Not some twat more concerned about dotting his T’s and crossing his I’s. 

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The problem with Staffies is the jaws. Most other dogs will nip and let go. Staffies lock on and it's a bastard to get them to let go. Few years back one of these locked on to a friends yorkie over Peckham Rye Park and it took three blokes to get the cunt to let go. Mercifully the Yorkie survived with an op. But any cunt who thinks (I use that word loosely) it's safe to have one anywhere near a young child needs fucking prosecuting.

*Yorkie meaning a dog and not the chocolate bar favoured by lorry drivers and fat Glaswegian women.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I honestly don’t know what he’s all about, Pen. The lengthy and wooden humourless posts is not what this is all about. I signed up for the likes of LCS, Southern, Nocti and Eddie. Not some twat more concerned about dotting his T’s and crossing his I’s. 

Are not

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Where’s the nom, you fucking weasel?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Christ you’re fucking thick

Take a bath with the toaster you pipe cleaner limbed spunk receptacle 

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had one staffie, a girl from a pup. Easily the most gentle and affectionate dog I've ever known. Maybe not phase out, but regulate separately in a triage format. At a reasonable cost to the owner, which will discourage the irresponsible ones, register the puppy, take to an assessor every 12 weeks for a year, and have the behaviour and social skills monitored and graded..

The psychos get euthanised. Fair enough.

The borderline, grumpy ones are licenced and chipped, but required to wear a muzzle in public or around children. 

The non aggressive ones who respond passively to humans, cats and other dogs are given full freedom but still licensed and chipped.

Spot checks can be carried out and paid for by the owners as part of an ongoing annual registration. If it costs a grand in the first year and 50 quid a year for re-registration every year going forward, the chavs and wannabe ganstas won't be involved any more. 

A well-thought out response Eric, in spite of the fact I can't agree entirely. When certain renowned breeds are responsible for attacks, many owners say 'it's never happened before', and I believe most of them. Perhaps trialing such a plan would be the only way to see if it works.    

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thanks EC for not picking me up on the obvious. ‘Kudos’ as the fucking idiot Wolfie would say. 

It fills me with such great pleasure to know I get right up your hairy fucking snout.

You've never got anything worthy to say, choosing to avoid contributing towards discussions. You've made one funny post in the past month, you no longer upload videos, and your feedback score is fucking abysmal. Add to this you never muster the courage to create topics, instead launching personal attacks (as well as Pen being your only true ally), and it all adds up to one pointless cunt.

Others will agree your time is finished here. Once I fought for your inclusion – now I say we vote you off the site.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It fills me with such great pleasure to know I get right up your hairy fucking snout.

You've never got anything worthy to say, choosing to avoid contributing towards discussions. You've made one funny post in the past month, you no longer upload videos, and your feedback score is fucking abysmal. Add to this you never muster the courage to create topics, instead launching personal attacks (as well as Pen being your only true ally), and it all adds up to one pointless cunt.

Others will agree your time is finished here. Once I fought for your inclusion – now I say we vote you off the site.

Nobody likes you.. that’s why you try so hard. Relax. 

Edited by Frank
I’m the best on here.

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Can we burn him off instead?