CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Imran Khan

Decimus

No, not the one who shagged a Jewess, but the Tory MP for Wakefield.

As a northerner of Pakistani persuasion, can any of you guess what crime he's just been found guilty of?

Here's a clue, it doesn't involve anyone over the age of consent.

Filthy fucking beast.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Was the boy he molested also brown? Because if it was just some Mowgli-looking cunt, then who gives a fuck. 

They never seem to want to fuck their own kind, and who can blame them. It's no coincidence that they make them go out in public with the equivalent of a bag over their heads.

If I could get away with it regarding Mrs D I'd do the fucking same.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They never seem to want to fuck their own kind, and who can blame them. It's no coincidence that they make them go out in public with the equivalent of a bag over their heads.

I'd always assumed that the PAC-Man ghost costumes were primarily for hiding bruises and smashed teeth. But it makes sense to hide the fuck ugly, hairy goblin that you were forced to marry. 

I actually get the domestic violence thing... if I had to wake up every day looking at Shamima Begum's retarded fucking goofy mong face, I'd want to punch it in as well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ditto…& my wife is still lost at sea.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd always assumed that the PAC-Man ghost costumes were primarily for hiding bruises and smashed teeth. But it makes sense to hide the fuck ugly, hairy goblin that you were forced to marry. 

I actually get the domestic violence thing... if I had to wake up every day looking at Shamima Begum's retarded fucking goofy mong face, I'd want to punch it in as well.

Now then, now then.

Oops sorry! Wrong thread. 

• Like 1

What's the difference between a Christian sex doll and a Muslim sex doll?

The Muslim one blows itself up.

I thangyow.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least if she finds her way home, you won't wonder about where the crabs came from.

That's the least of his worries. If Mrs D was lost at sea I'd be more concerned about her turning up again with 23 Somalians.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's the least of his worries. If Mrs D was lost at sea I'd be more concerned about her turning up again with 23 Somalians.

'Oral-B' are still running the Mo Farah ad's. The logic behind making a Khat chewing Somali the poster boy for dental hygiene is still fucking escaping me. Dirty little fucking bubble-headed subhuman cunts.

• Like 3

ProfB has been fretting about his nuclear weapons, because they have enough to blow Putins balls off.

My bestie, Big Kazza has met him in real life, she claims he's gorge man meat.

We don't have the same taste in men, hence we are besties.

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

No, not the one who shagged a Jewess, but the Tory MP for Wakefield.

As a northerner of Pakistani persuasion, can any of you guess what crime he's just been found guilty of?

Here's a clue, it doesn't involve anyone over the age of consent.

Filthy fucking beast.

Buyer’s regret Carrotcruncher? 

'Oral-B' are still running the Mo Farah ad's. The logic behind making a Khat chewing Somali the poster boy for dental hygiene is still fucking escaping me. Dirty little fucking bubble-headed subhuman cunts.

I auditioned for the new OralB adverts yesterday Eric. My agent has told me not to sign any contracts yet as there’s a bidding war with Colgate and Sensodyne hotting up too. I might tell them all to fuck off. I don’t want to end up like the Milky Bar Kid.

Never liked the original Imran Khan cunt since he admitted ball tampering with a bottle top in 1981, and then tried to smear Beefy and Lamb with the same charge. I imagine given the predilection in Islamabad for blowing up their leaders he’ll do a Musharraf and park himself somewhere cushy like the UAE and spend whatever time he has left counting his no doubt perfectly legally acquired dosh. 

As for this nonce MP, I am confident of a warm welcome at HMP Armley for the cunt. He’ll be screaming for Allah’s mercy before lights out. 

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've explained this before, Solly, just because I hate your mob it doesn't mean I love the Muzzers. I just happen to despise the Yids more.

You don’t have to justify your opinion to me mate. I just note the racist abuse involved in every post. Breaking every rule in Mr Roops’ commandments but I can’t see any 🔺coming your way. Just an observation. 

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You don’t have to justify your opinion to me mate. I just note the racist abuse involved in every post. Breaking every rule in Mr Roops’ commandments but I can’t see any 🔺coming your way. Just an observation. 

Then you're not very observant, are you? She banned me for seven months for casting aspersions on your sexual preferences. Unlike you, though, I don't go on about it constantly like a toddler having a tantrum.

No need to thank me, obviously.

• Like 1