CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NWO.......New Wankers Order.

Jake The Muss

On 22/04/2022 at 08:35, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good morning Mrs Roops, I decided to look through the member albums on here the other day and I found some rather sexy photos of a lady seemingly matching your profile picture. Said lady was posing in (what some might say) sexual positions. Now ignoring the massive boner they gave me, I'm wondering if those pictures did anything for female empowerment, equality, blah blah blah, etc etc? I am genuinely wondering what you think about it?

Ras no one has noticed roops profile background pic, I took this around a year ago… 

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ras no one has noticed roops profile background pic, I took this around a year ago… 

I noticed that ages ago and reported it for breaking rule 9...she didn't do anything about it then and actually told me to seek help. Now youv'e admitted to taking said picture, I'll report the rule breaking picture of her to her. You can both expect a lengthy ban.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here's another cliché -  you live alone, but its not your fault, is it?

Surely you live alone, as there can't be a living soul who could put up with your pretentious arrogance.

It's that bad that ghosts don't want to haunt you.

Fair play though, you're an almighty cunt of the highest order, well done.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Surely you live alone, as there can't be a living soul who could put up with your pretentious arrogance.

It's that bad that ghosts don't want to haunt you.

Fair play though, you're an almighty cunt of the highest order, well done.

That’s fighting talk…

20 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It will make no sense only...and get this , if you're a complete fucking thick cunt.

Hope that clears it up Ed.

Bends, I expect nothing from you, but I’m still disappointed every time I read your posts. Take a night off. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m off, Ed. I can’t take another night of this handicapped dipshit bombarding the site with infantile drivel.

Just take a breather, DC. I’m not convinced the site will survive in your absence. You fucking dope. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m off, Ed. I can’t take another night of this handicapped dipshit bombarding the site with infantile drivel.

Evening testicle 2, just as long as i'm not getting to you, put a plaster on it, then try again tomorrow.

Breath in, but don't breathe out.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bends, I expect nothing from you, but I’m still disappointed every time I read your posts. Take a night off. 

Well you never asked for anything, so you never got nothing, so naturally you would expect nothing...what do you want for nothing ?

Are you tracking ?