CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NWO.......New Wankers Order.

Jake The Muss

Who really likes this brave new world that the docile humans have handed us, cuntbreeds getting offended at every turn over nothing, censorship off the scale. Someone recently had a twatbook post removed from eight fucking years ago because of a suicide claim by twatbook. The post was of a tyre hanging from a tree with text saying goodbye cruel world. We have political figures across the western world who can't or won't give a definition of what a woman is. Every woman should be out raged by this as this is an attack on your right to be a woman and if you disagree with that (Roops fuck right off) then your mind has already been captured. Kids in schools being read stories by drag queens..and to what end, too confuse the little fuckers ? 

This is a serious topic, so please NO derailing, or you will be claw hammered to a pulp.

Thanks in advance from The Muss management.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Who really likes this brave new world that the docile humans have handed us, cuntbreeds getting offended at every turn over nothing, censorship off the scale. Someone recently had a twatbook post removed from eight fucking years ago because of a suicide claim by twatbook. The post was of a tyre hanging from a tree with text saying goodbye cruel world. We have political figures across the western world who can't or won't give a definition of what a woman is. Every woman should be out raged by this as this is an attack on your right to be a woman and if you disagree with that (Roops fuck right off) then your mind has already been captured. Kids in schools being read stories by drag queens..and to what end, too confuse the little fuckers ? 

This is a serious topic, so please NO derailing, or you will be claw hammered to a pulp.

Seriously…fuck off.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Absofuckinglutely. These fucking paedophiles hiding under the banner of 'inclusivity', can't fucking get enough of little kids, they all want to be teachers and social workers. The blacks are all employed as youth workers so they have a ready supply of underage white girls to violate. (Don't report it girls, the police will just tell you to shut your racist mouth and stop making things up.)

And the aim seems to be, adding PAEDOPHILE to the end of the LGBT alphabet. After all, the kids are bombarded with instructions to accept bumming as normal from the age of 5. By the time they reach 'gay ripeness' 10-12, they assume that bumming is what they're supposed to do. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absofuckinglutely. These fucking paedophiles hiding under the banner of 'inclusivity', can't fucking get enough of little kids, they all want to be teachers and social workers. The blacks are all employed as youth workers so they have a ready supply of underage white girls to violate. (Don't report it girls, the police will just tell you to shut your racist mouth and stop making things up.)

And the aim seems to be, adding PAEDOPHILE to the end of the LGBT alphabet. After all, the kids are bombarded with instructions to accept bumming as normal from the age of 5. By the time they reach 'gay ripeness' 10-12, they assume that bumming is what they're supposed to do. 

The judiciary are next to useless when paedos come up in court before them. These cunts give out suspended sentences like smarties. What does that tell you about the twat in the father Christmas outfit on the bench? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The judiciary are next to useless when paedos come up in court before them. These cunts give out suspended sentences like smarties. What does that tell you about the twat in the father Christmas outfit on the bench? 

That he fiddles with children. Judges. Dirty fucking cunts enabling like minded perverts.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The peado brigade in my opinion goes to the highest level in the establishment, many are members of the Savile club. 

Disgusting pieces of diseased shit, the lot of em.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They look after their own and the courts are no different.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Vehemently agreed. Fewer people have opinions based on truth nowadays because they're perpetually fed horseshit through censored media. Most are too scared to say how they feel about uncontrollable immigration, transsexualism at al, so those with power who want more control get it fairly easily at the expense of the living, breathing, shitting Tescorites we've become.      

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Vehemently agreed. Fewer people have opinions based on truth nowadays because they're perpetually fed horseshit through censored media. Most are too scared to say how they feel about uncontrollable immigration, transsexualism at al, so those with power who want more control get it fairly easily at the expense of the living, breathing, shitting Tescorites we've become.      

Sad truth is, these cunts who propagate this dystopian future are the minority, they just have a big microphone to speak from their bumholes and of course shit comes out and runs down hill to the majority of cunts..being us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

3 poofs were attacked in County Sligo last week. 2 were decapitated, all 3 were castrated. 1 survived (the undecapitated). There hasn’t been much MSM reporting of this incident strangely, considering the blanket coverage a couple of months ago when a young girl was murdered in rural Ireland, and  the safety of all women was apparently at risk from ‘toxic masculinity’ and the perceived ‘misogyny’ of the entire male population bar none. 
This latest crime was initially reported by RTE and the national press as ‘3 men suffered ‘significant injuries’. Almost a week went by before the true facts of this incident became public.

It may come as a shocking surprise that the cunt who was arrested shortly after this incident is a recently arrived Muslim asylum seeker, who for some unfathomable reason appears to not be on message with the ‘poofs are well OK’ narrative that all normal decent people have been indoctrinated with for decades now. The MSM tried to bury this atrocity, as they did with the very similar Reading poof murders a couple of years ago. (mental illness etc.)

Its almost as if they don’t want anyone to discuss the Islam v poof conundrum, as we’re all too fucking stupid and racist to notice the elephant in the room.

Saddique Khan praying at Finsbury Park mosque for a photo op one day, and then mincing up Oxford Street the next day at the Gay Pride bumfest. When are normal fucking  people going to wake up and say ‘enough?’

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Leave me out of this, I'm just marvelling at the unintended irony.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Leave me out of this, I'm just marvelling at the unintended irony.

Good morning Mrs Roops, I decided to look through the member albums on here the other day and I found some rather sexy photos of a lady seemingly matching your profile picture. Said lady was posing in (what some might say) sexual positions. Now ignoring the massive boner they gave me, I'm wondering if those pictures did anything for female empowerment, equality, blah blah blah, etc etc? I am genuinely wondering what you think about it?

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good morning Mrs Roops, I decided to look through the member albums on here the other day and I found some rather sexy photos of a lady seemingly matching your profile picture. Said lady was posing in (what some might say) sexual positions. Now ignoring the massive boner they gave me, I'm wondering if those pictures did anything for female empowerment, equality, blah blah blah, etc etc? I am genuinely wondering what you think about it?

You're turning out to be a bit of a stalker, aren't you?

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're turning out to be a bit of a stalker, aren't you?

No, no stalking here Mrs Roops. I appreciate a fine looking lady that's all. That and the fact I'm bored with my current lady, I've been pretending to be stressed out and unwell lately, to avoid speaking with her.