CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NWO.......New Wankers Order.

Jake The Muss

16 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Brilliant, i was being indifferent, i would have expected a super brain like yours to have seen that concept.

Never mind, you always have your modeling to fail back on.

The classic "I was only having a laugh, miss!". After becoming the victim of a vicious riposte, this is back sliding at its finest.

Take it from a veteran Roops combatant, you're going to have to do a lot fucking better than that to even put a small dent into her rhino hide. Quite frankly, I don't think you're man enough to do it, so you should probably back off now whilst your adult nappy still remains unsoiled.

You've been warned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The classic "I was only having a laugh, miss!". After becoming the victim of a vicious riposte, this is back sliding at its finest.

Take it from a veteran Roops combatant, you're going to have to do a lot fucking better than that to even put a small dent into her rhino hide. Quite frankly, I don't think you're man enough to do it, so you should probably back off now whilst your adult nappy still remains unsoiled.

You've been warned.

Think what you want or need to think old duckie but you Keep sucking up to the teacher ducks, you used to be a man and see through the Roops cockless man charade, guess you're afraid of being banned again...clearly you have lost your vision.

It sure as shit has roped you in, how many apples have you taken this arrogant cunt ?

• Like 1

Just now, Jake The Muss said:

Think what you want or need to think old duckie but you Keep sucking up to the teacher ducks, you used to be a man and see through the Roops cockless man charade, guess you're afraid of being banned again...clearly you have lost your vision.

It sure as shit as roped you in, how many apples have you taken this arrogant cunt ?

Bend, this might sound a little dubious, but I've just taught my puppy, Fiddle, to say 'Raasters is thick as mince'. To the untrained ear it's not immediately obvious, but it's impressive nevertheless. I'll do a video. 

34 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It sure as shit has roped you in, how many apples have you taken this arrogant cunt ?

Bend, I've been banned more times than any other member. If I was to make a conservative estimate, I'd guess that I've spent almost two years in the cooler in total.

As for ever believing Roops is a bloke, I've seen enough of her tits and gash to realise she's all woman, and have never doubted the fact.

Do your revision and in future you might get some of those apples.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bend, I've been banned more times than any other member. If I was to make a conservative estimate, I'd guess that I've spent almost two years in the cooler in total.

As for ever believing Roops is a bloke, I've seen enough of her tits and gash to realise she's all woman, and have never doubted the fact.

Do your revision and in future you might get some of those apples.

Serious question ducks, have you ever looked at some cunt..you know the type of hype cunt that everyone seems to lick their every word and butter their bum cheeks and think to yourself what all the fuss is about. You say to yourself, i can't understand how these idol worshipers look up to this cunt, surely i'm not the only one who can see through their bullshit and insecurities ?

That's how i see you on this site with your deluded minions.

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bend, this might sound a little dubious, but I've just taught my puppy, Fiddle, to say 'Raasters is thick as mince'. To the untrained ear it's not immediately obvious, but it's impressive nevertheless. I'll do a video. 

The cross eyed baboon who sat in front of the rubber plant on 'That's Life' already did it.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Yes we need the video Frank to break this mundane atmosphere that ducks and the like are creating.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Be careful Frank, don't go near All saints road with your dog muttering that. The Rastas in the record shop won't appreciate it, you could end up getting in big trouble and no mentioning me or 'It was a joke' will get you out of it. 

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Serious question ducks, have you ever looked at some cunt..you know the type of hype cunt that everyone seems to lick their every word and butter their bum cheeks and think to yourself what all the fuss is about. You say to yourself, i can't understand how these idol worshipers look up to this cunt, surely i'm not the only one who can see through their bullshit and insecurities ?

That's how i see you on this site with your deluded minions.

I wouldn't expect a Barbary ape to appreciate the works of Keats, either. Does that answer your question?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is it me, or do the legs on this bird remind you of Frank chasing a couple of poofs on bikes.

Withers! Last week a friend dragged me to midge infested salt marsh as she wanted to photograph Little Egrets. No Egrets found but amongst the Lapwings, assorted Gulls and Shovelers I came across this solitary goose. I thought of you and took the picture. My friend told me it was a Greylag.large.058A1414_DxO.jpg

Is it me, or do the legs on this bird remind you of Frank chasing a couple of poofs on bikes.

Fuck me scrote, are you running in the next olympics ?

Fuck me scrote, you should run in the next olympics.

On 22/04/2022 at 08:43, Mrs Roops said:

You're turning out to be a bit of a stalker, aren't you?

On 27/08/2020 at 17:06, Wolfie said:

Next she'll be accusing you of obsessive stalking @King Billy. Just you wait – as soon as the tart's ammo runs dry, she'll be hanging onto the cliff edge by the skin of her fingernails while she plays the classic 'following me/stalker' gem.

On 27/08/2020 at 17:08, Mrs Roops said:

Billy's a butt-hurt obsessive who didn't like being schooled. You're a stalker.

Well @Old Chap Raasclaat – it appears you've also joined the highest echelon of becoming one of her 'stalkers'. Such modesty, to believe she's worthy of the attention.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who's grasping at straws? You clearly have some childhood related attention deficit problems, which you compensate for by exhibiting yourself to solicit that attention. And then accuse anyone who notices, of being a weirdo/pervert/stalker etc'.

That doesn't make you a 'model' it makes you a creepy little freak. 

After failing thus far in making any sensible argument you now return with a new narrative, this time from the depths of your imagination. Really Eric, even a CSE psychology student would be embarrassed in presenting this drivel. You've also twisted the actualité. You are still attempting to conflate criticism and stalking. You remind me of a group of bigots I had to contend with many years ago. At least they could claim they were guided by the scriptures. Right now, you're being guided by dented pride and hurt ego.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well @Old Chap Raasclaat – it appears you've also joined the highest echelon of becoming another of her 'stalkers'. Such modesty, to believe she's worthy of the attention.

When were you accused of the same thing? around 'the towrope sharpie' incident? Who else has been caught out worshipping her? Maybe Billy. 

Anyway, she's convinced me. When she poses naked, it's not because she craves male attention... she's just doing lesser photographers a favour by allowing them to capture the world's most beautiful woman for their portfolios. It's all about art.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well @Old Chap Raasclaat – it appears you've also joined the highest echelon of becoming one of her 'stalkers'. Such modesty, to believe she's worthy of the attention.

Strange, you missed the two subsequent posts...

On 27/08/2020 at 17:13, Wolfie said:

Thanks for proving my point with such breakneck speed.

On 27/08/2020 at 17:33, Mrs Roops said:

...and thank you for proving my point at an even greater breakneck speed!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When were you accused of the same thing? around 'the towrope sharpie' incident? Who else has been caught out worshipping her? Maybe Billy. 

Anyway, she's convinced me. When she poses naked, it's not because she craves male attention... she's just doing lesser photographers a favour by allowing them to capture the world's most beautiful woman for their portfolios. It's all about art.

I never said that.

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I find it quite insulting Wolfie, I find stalkers (male or female) and stalking disgusting to be honest. A friend of mine had a female stalker (the thought of a female stalker freaks me out) and it made his life a misery. 

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

After failing thus far in making any sensible argument you now return with a new narrative, this time from the depths of your imagination. Really Eric, even a CSE psychology student would be embarrassed in presenting this drivel. You've also twisted the actualité. You are still attempting to conflate criticism and stalking. You remind me of a group of bigots I had to contend with many years ago. At least they could claim they were guided by the scriptures. Right now, you're being guided by dented pride and hurt ego.

I was bang on the money. Everyone knows it. Untwist your nickers. Accept you've yet again been exposed, in a far less tawdry manner than that to which you're accustomed, and stop trying to project your character faults onto others, ergo-ego. Now that's psychobabble.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never said that.

No. But the term 'model' suggests it.