CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's a star...

Old Chap Raasclaat

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A prime Tyson drops Liston fairly quickly, in spite of Liston's granite chin. Superior speed, head-movement, guard, footwork, feints, and while power is fairly equal, Mike has the combinations to deliver them more effectively. Liston would've been way too slow for the skilled pitbull.

Nah. Disagree.  I think Liston's punching power would win it.  Granted, Tyson had quicker hands but Liston was the better inside/outside fighter and he was good at neutralising fighters with a long hard jab and he was effective when opponents came onto him which Tyson would would do. 

It would be a fascinating fight.  My prediction: Liston stops Tyson. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Nah. Disagree.  I think Liston's punching power would win it.  Granted, Tyson had quicker hands but Liston was the better inside/outside fighter and he was good at neutralising fighters with a long hard jab and he was effective when opponents came onto him which Tyson would would do. 

It would be a fascinating fight.  My prediction: Liston stops Tyson. 

We don’t know enough about Liston. This clouds the comparison. Clay beats both of them though. You can’t hurt what you can’t see.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

We don’t know enough about Liston. This clouds the comparison. Clay beats both of them though. You can’t hurt what you can’t see.

Liston was around 8 or 9 years older than Ali and he had inflamed a shoulder so wasn't able to fire off his left jab and he retired.  I've seen and studied enough bouts to know a bit about boxing. 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Don't you get tired of all this ducks, both trying to best each other with unimportant drivel when there's a whole world of cunts to cunt. We run about CC corridors insulting and speaking utter shit and get no where. We are never going to beat each other, how can we as it's a fringe social media site and not reality.

Don't you get tired of it ?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bend, I asked you the other day if you wanted to know why I relentlessly attack you and you weren't interested.

You and others make me out to be a "bully" who indiscriminately attacks other members just for the fun of it. If I did, I'd be at war with everyone on here, but I'm not. Again I ask you, why do you think I have taken against you? 

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

It makes no difference why but if it makes you feel good, then go ahead, i have reasons too but they're not important.

What does matter is where we go from here, i'm offering a truce.

The ball is in your court.

Looks like this rom com ( or should that be rim com? ) is about to come to it’s predictable conclusion. The two protagonists decide it was always love at first sight in the first place. A stereotypical Hollywoke script within a contemporary milieu. 

Pair of fucking bumders!

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Looks like this rom com ( or should that be rim com? ) is about to come to it’s predictable conclusion. The two protagonists decide it was always love at first sight in the first place. A stereotypical Hollywoke script within a contemporary milieu. 

Pair of fucking bumders!

You have certainly got your eyes on the balls so to speak Judge.

19 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

I am off out to the beach shortly .. should I take a little flask of coffee with me .. what do you think?

You'll probably have more luck with lollipops and sweeties. Maybe take some Pokemon cards and fidget spinners to entice those who play hard to get.

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Pair of fucking bumders!

It's nothing to do with you nose ointment, so keep your fat hairy arse out of it.

While you're at it, fuck right off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

I am off out to the beach shortly .. should I take a little flask of coffee with me .. what do you think?

It's a conundrum. I've got a £25 thermos that keeps stuff steaming hot for 24hrs, but milk goes a bit shitty after a while, and coffee-mate separates from liquid and goes lumpy in a flask. But coffee mate doesn't separate if you use it in tea. But I prefer coffee.. which makes it a big problem because I don't fucking like bovril. I'm fucked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a conundrum. I've got a £25 thermos that keeps stuff steaming hot for 24hrs, but milk goes a bit shitty after a while, and coffee-mate separates from liquid and goes lumpy in a flask. But coffee mate doesn't separate if you use it in tea. But I prefer coffee.. which makes it a big problem because I don't fucking like bovril. I'm fucked.

Fuck me Eric, why complicate things, just use hot water on it's own.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only have black coffee so that solves the problem .. Percol is my favoured brand of coffee

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tea is for lesbertarians.

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s an interesting discussion. My old man, born in 1934, ran our local boxing club. I had many hours of such discussions. My angle was that modern boxers, with their diets, athleticism and pure size would do well in an any era. His counter argument ran something like this…’listen son. EVERYONE boxed in the town when I was a kid. You needed 70 fights before you got the chance of a shot at the British belt. There were no JCB’s in them days, men were physically powerful, hand balling on the docks or on the shovel. They only needed to crack you once, they had arms like girders. As for diet, we were on rations until 1955, I was 18 when I saw a fuckn banana, never mind Coca-Cola.’

Dad was a top boxer and boxed for England at ABA level…one name…Sugar Ray Robinson, for him. The only other he loved was a little Panamanian light-weight.

My great granddad boxed professionally in the 20s and had a shot at the british title and was stopped in the 6th round. There's around 6000 registered pro boxers nowadays. In the 20s it was around 60000.  Apparently he went for a run every morning and then went to work. After work he would fight. Sometimes he had 2 fights a week. He joined the army in 1914. He was 15 years old but somehow got in. When his mum found out she went to the barracks with his birth certificate. She was told that he had entered the battalion boxing tournament and they would throw him out when he lost in the first fight. He went on to win it. This was a 15 year old boxing and beating men. The fitness instructor recommended that he took up boxing. I like what your dad says 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My great granddad boxed professionally in the 20s and had a shot at the british title and was stopped in the 6th round. There's around 6000 registered pro boxers nowadays. In the 20s it was around 60000.  Apparently he went for a run every morning and then went to work. After work he would fight. Sometimes he had 2 fights a week. He joined the army in 1914. He was 15 years old but somehow got in. When his mum found out she went to the barracks with his birth certificate. She was told that he had entered the battalion boxing tournament and they would throw him out when he lost in the first fight. He went on to win it. This was a 15 year old boxing and beating men. The fitness instructor recommended that he took up boxing. I like what your dad says 

Fucking pike. 

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t bottle it now, Jako. It’s about time someone stood up to @Decimus. You’ve got his number. Finish him.

Surely Frank could have PMd you a better script than this DC? 
On a totally unconnected subject, do you know how the Merseyside derby went the other day? I’ve been away for a few days, a lot of driving, and I don’t know how to work the radio in my imaginary M4 yet. I just play my Loyalist flute band CDs on a loop at full volume. Man and machine in perfect synchronisation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Take a powerful torch and some duck tape with you. At least you could make the trouser beast useful for once in your miserable existence if the lighthouse bulb fails unexpectedly.

Freak.