CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Ryder

Witheredscrote

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Here we have the U.K's Eurovision entry this year. What a squawking  cunt.  He would look more at home on top of a hill, handing out loaves and fish to the meek. Why is the U.K even bothering to get involved in this political shitfest?  Why not dig up the remains of Des O'Connor, and enter him.   Cunts.

Eurovision Song Contest! Are viewing sitting next to Frank with a hole in the bottom of your popcorn box? Pair of disgusting old proofs. 

• Like 1

On 27/04/2022 at 08:20, Eddie said:

Eat shit 

https://youtu.be/QDYDRA5JPLE

Ed. I’ve liked some of your recent work but, I’ll be honest, I don’t know you very well. To move forward, can you oblige me with an honest answer? Are you black? Straight question.

Edited by Mrs Roops

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ed. I’ve liked some of your recent work but, I’ll be honest, I don’t know you very well. To move forward, can you oblige me with an honest answer? Are you black? Straight question.

Reported. And please don’t start a sentence with ‘So’. You’re supposedly a grown man, for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Reported. And please don’t start a sentence with ‘So’. You’re supposedly a grown man, for crying out loud. 

Are you still out in the Dordogne, Frank?

How long until you move on to the less salubrious delights of Marseille? I reckon because of covid it's been a good two years since you were knee deep in hot, black African cock, gobbling it up like a fucking Bernard Matthews turkey.

Fill your gay as fuck boots, you horrible old poof.

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers, how does the Ukrainian resolve against superior forces compare with the French during ww2? 

fuck off.

I don't know what I find more sickening, Ed.

On the one hand you've got Zelensky all over the box posing in an army & navy store green top, doing his best errorreptyle impression by pretending to shoot Russians. On the other you have De Gaulle, slinking away with his big beak to London and hiding in a tiny BBC office, giving it the fucking biggun over the radio whilst his country was being fucked by bratwurst.

Either way, it just goes to show that wogs do truly begin at Calais.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

On the one hand you've got Zelensky all over the box posing in an army & navy store green top, doing his best errorreptyle impression by pretending to shoot Russians. On the other you have De Gaulle, slinking away with his big beak to London and hiding in a tiny BBC office, giving it the fucking biggun over the radio whilst his country was being fucked by bratwurst.

I can't be bothered with this shit. Thanks to Ratty's 'inside info' tip on the French Election, I'm lumbered with 50,000 pairs of highly polished jackboots.

@ratcum you useless misinformed fascist cunt.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Carlisle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You know fuck all about '40s fashion, do you. Japs prefered the brown leather. I've even tried selling to Kim Jong-un, but the fat little Korean cunt only wants 3 pairs, size 38, in pink.

I actually just meant foot stuff in general. Some rich cunt over there would pay big Yen to wank into fifty thousand genuine WW2 era jackboots - there's undoubtedly a vending machine somewhere in a grotty corner of Tokyo just waiting for a supply.

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ed, do you know that there has never been a black man representing the U.K. Why don't you give it a go, singing 'Mississippi Mud'

There has. He was a bus driver apparently. He was fucking useless as well. 

Apparently Ukraine has been given a wildcard entry to this year. They're going to sing a rendition of The Beatles' 'Help'!