CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harnaam Kaur

Cuntybaws

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nah. There's a meat & two veg down there somewhere, or at the very least a clitoris which resembles a tiger prawn. I think we need to consult our resident expert in this particular field.

@Penelope Alive?

One thing for sure is that if you have meat and towo veg it will only be in your mouth as your pants are empty.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Apparently the cunts who played the Munchkins in Wizard of Oz were a right bunch of rowdy, horny little perverted fuckers. Fighting, partying and fucking into the early hours of the morning and groping anything in sight (often an underage Judy Garland).

Its all played off as discrimination these days, of course. Everyone likes to ignore the fact that the studio would have had to pay an arm and a leg to replace every one of the little cunts who stepped out of line and the little cunts were well aware of the fact.

Phone conversation between Karl Pilkington and Warwick Davis:

"Warwick, I've found this place, like a model village where all the people are dwarves! It's a tourist place.. great isn't it?"

"No Karl, it's not great, those people are being exploited!"

"Oh yeah, but it's alright for you to dress up as a teddy bear and fuck around in Star Wars!"

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Phone conversation between Karl Pilkington and Warwick Davis:

"Warwick, I've found this place, like a model village where all the people are dwarves! It's a tourist place.. great isn't it?"

"No Karl, it's not great, those people are being exploited!"

"Oh yeah, but it's alright for you to dress up as a teddy bear and fuck around in Star Wars!"

Karl Pilkington, with his head like a fucking orange. Absolute legend.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Cuntybaws, an excellent nom, and hopefully it will run, and run, like the open sores on Roops minge.

That’s lipstick and it’s not a minge anyway. That’s an open fucking know it all mouth that talks bollocks all day long. Fake, fraud, bullshitter. 

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That’s lipstick and it’s not a minge anyway. That’s an open fucking know it all mouth that talks bollocks all day long. Fake, fraud, bullshitter. 

I'm deducing that you're still the persecuted forced to wear the red triangle by a fascist dictator after reading that little tirade. For a man who persistently accuses others of being thick your density continues to both puzzle and amuse me. 

If you wound that neck in with more chins than a chinese phone book attached to it for a week then you'll probably be unshackled. Unfortunately the cultivated Jewdy outlaw image won't allow it, so now Roops has you checkmated. 

Put down the can of Special Brew, take a Valium, read the above, and stop fucking whining. 

You stupendously thick, bum banditry obsessed, scooter speeding cunt! 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm deducing that you're still the persecuted forced to wear the red triangle by a fascist dictator after reading that little tirade. For a man who persistently accuses others of being thick your density continues to both puzzle and amuse me. 

If you wound that neck in with more chins than a chinese phone book attached to it for a week then you'll probably be unshackled. Unfortunately the cultivated Jewdy outlaw image won't allow it, so now Roops has you checkmated. 

Put down the can of Special Brew, take a Valium, read the above, and stop fucking whining. 

You stupendously thick, bum banditry obsessed, scooter speeding cunt! 

There’s Marjorie. No balls, no bollocks, never had an independent thought in his little head. So desperate to be liked by wankers he’s never met and never will. The king of the cliches.

Do carry on.👌🏾

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s Marjorie. No balls, no bollocks, never had an independent thought in his little head. So desperate to be liked by wankers he’s never met and never will. The king of the cliches.

Do carry on.👌🏾

Not too fussed who likes me here and who doesn't, Jewdith. I was simply offering a piece of advice that might help you out along with the obligatory piss taking.

If forced to wager on the punter most likely to take this place as reality then it's a score on yourself. I'm not sure if it's the copious amounts of Kalashnikov vodka or lack of human contact causing your hilarious rage, but i'm not a shrink. Maybe Roops did a degree in psychology along with her others.

i'm more than happy to take you out for a spin in the wheelchair coz that's the kind of bloke I am.

Chill the fuck out, and Shalom!

On 02/05/2022 at 22:18, Cuntybaws said:

This cunt annoys me so much I can only write in short staccato sentences. Sorry.

Freaky Sikh bint from Slough - fucking Slough - grew a beard. Refuses to shave it. Stupid fucking hairy cunt. In case anybody fails to spot the massive beard she has a tattoo of it on her arm. Oh, and another one on her leg. Did I already say, stupid fucking hairy cunt?

Kaur has named her beard Sundri (which means beautiful) “to promote self-love and acceptance” and refers to the beard as "she". Claims this is “body positivity”.

To summarise in closing: Stupid. Fucking. Hairy. Cunt.

screen-shot-2015-08-16-at-14-55-01.png  screen-shot-2015-07-13-at-22117-pm.gif  0*0e7pdlLQlWThFs2c.jpg 

Nice stair carpet though.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...