CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harnaam Kaur

Cuntybaws

This cunt annoys me so much I can only write in short staccato sentences. Sorry.

Freaky Sikh bint from Slough - fucking Slough - grew a beard. Refuses to shave it. Stupid fucking hairy cunt. In case anybody fails to spot the massive beard she has a tattoo of it on her arm. Oh, and another one on her leg. Did I already say, stupid fucking hairy cunt?

Kaur has named her beard Sundri (which means beautiful) “to promote self-love and acceptance” and refers to the beard as "she". Claims this is “body positivity”.

To summarise in closing: Stupid. Fucking. Hairy. Cunt.

screen-shot-2015-08-16-at-14-55-01.png  screen-shot-2015-07-13-at-22117-pm.gif  0*0e7pdlLQlWThFs2c.jpg 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This cunt annoys me so much I can only write in short staccato sentences. Sorry.

Freaky Sikh bint from Slough - fucking Slough - grew a beard. Refuses to shave it. Stupid fucking hairy cunt. In case anybody fails to spot the massive beard she has a tattoo of it on her arm. Oh, and another one on her leg. Did I already say, stupid fucking hairy cunt?

Kaur has named her beard Sundri (which means beautiful) “to promote self-love and acceptance” and refers to the beard as "she". Claims this is “body positivity”.

To summarise in closing: Stupid. Fucking. Hairy. Cunt.

screen-shot-2015-08-16-at-14-55-01.png  screen-shot-2015-07-13-at-22117-pm.gif  0*0e7pdlLQlWThFs2c.jpg 

I just don't get it. Its a shite beard on a fat little gremlin with prison tattoos.

There is nothing positive about this body. I do like how the arm tattoo looks like it says "The Dave".

• Cuntybaws changed the title to Harnaam Kaur
48 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Have the BBC offered the thing a lucrative, say five million/year package, yet? 

Stacy Dooley has stuck her slimy beak in already, on whatever shit channel she currently pollutes, so I'm sure the BBC can't be far behind now.

STACEY DOOLEY SLEEPS OVER: BODY POSITIVE WARRIOR

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Stacy Dooley has stuck her slimy beak in already, on whatever shit channel she currently pollutes, so I'm sure the BBC can't be far behind now.

Let's be honest - at this point its just the freaks trying to run the freak show themselves. They want the attention that their condition gets them, but they also want to control the narrative. Its a woman with a fucking beard - I'd happily pay a quid to gawp at it for a few minutes at a circus, but would I fuck want to sit down with it and hear its life story. A rare medical condition does not automatically make you an interesting person.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

When I look at it, I visualise myself hiding underneath a wooden circus wagon, with that crawling towards me, chanting "one of us, one of us.."

Those pinheads are brilliant. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I look at it, I visualise myself hiding underneath a wooden circus wagon, with that crawling towards me, chanting "one of us, one of us.."

Those pinheads are brilliant. 

Doing a crab walk so the beard hangs over its face like the soggy lass out of The Ring?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’d watch that if they lez it up, tbh. Then get in a bath of acid together.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Doing a crab walk so the beard hangs over its face like the soggy lass out of The Ring?

If you haven't seen 'Freaks', I would recommend it. It was made in 1933 I think, and it was when the bizarre and mutated were allowed to earn out of it, before cunts like Dinklage made it unacceptable. (After he pocketed the 30 million from playing 'the Imp') There are some fucked up examples of what can go wrong with genetics. 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you haven't seen 'Freaks', I would recommend it. It was made in 1933 I think, and it was when the bizarre and mutated were allowed to earn out of it, before cunts like Dinklage made it unacceptable. (After he pocketed the 30 million from playing 'the Imp') There are some fucked up examples of what can go wrong with genetics. 

Apparently the cunts who played the Munchkins in Wizard of Oz were a right bunch of rowdy, horny little perverted fuckers. Fighting, partying and fucking into the early hours of the morning and groping anything in sight (often an underage Judy Garland).

Its all played off as discrimination these days, of course. Everyone likes to ignore the fact that the studio would have had to pay an arm and a leg to replace every one of the little cunts who stepped out of line and the little cunts were well aware of the fact.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember the end🤢🤮