CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The State of British Politics.

Decimus

48 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thank God this ‘run-away’ attitude wasn’t prevalent during WW2 when we single-handedly defeated the Bosch, etc. 

It’s Boche; you’re thinking of power tools. 

49 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No matter how bad it gets here, getting eaten by spiders whilst being sodomised by a reeking Abbo must be far worse?

No Abbos here old son, they much prefer it up in the Kimberley. Too cold down here in Winter. It was 20 degrees today, the wife is insisting on the electric blanket. Looking forward to the British heatwave at the weekend. 

53 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you been at the Vasse Felix, Doc?

Good drop that. Restaurants not bad, either. 

46 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No Abbos here old son, they much prefer it up in the Kimberley. Too cold down here in Winter. It was 20 degrees today, the wife is insisting on the electric blanket. Looking forward to the British heatwave at the weekend. 

Fairy muff. But remember, when Xi Jinping tells you to jump…make like a kangaroo with haemorrhoids.

Is $170k AUS about £10?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thank God this ‘run-away’ attitude wasn’t prevalent during WW2 when we single-handedly defeated the Bosch, etc. No matter how bad it gets here, getting eaten by spiders whilst being sodomised by a reeking Abbo must be far worse? Have you been at the Vasse Felix, Doc?

@Ape™️…permission to change this? Also, fuck off, in advance.

52 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Made a pig of myself in that vineyard several times. Woke up, fresh as a fuckin daisy! Go figure. My VF and Evans and Tate corkscrews still take pride of place here…

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m not sure myself how these two thoughts go together, but there we are. Britain is fucked from top to bottom, has been for a long time, and no one has any chance of fixing the mess in my lifetime. Australia is in the middle of an election currently, but no one pays that much attention to be honest. It’s refreshing. 

I remember reading somewhere that if the coastal erosion continues at the same pace, Peterborough will be a seaside town within a decade or two, so unless you can used those famously webbed feet to trudge over to Birmingham or some other godforesaken hole it might be time to consider emigrating. I read in my newspaper today that The City of Victoria Park, within the greater Perth area, is currently looking for a Chief Planning officer, circa $170k pa, before the bungs and backhanders. Sounds like your kind of thing, no? You’re a young man, perhaps with kids, you could do worse. And The Championship is on standard Foxtel next year.

Think on. 

We did briefly look into Canada a while back before our youngest was born, at heart though I've never been one to take risks or be adventurous. 

Politically I'm not a red faced gammon, but at heart I'm a provincial little Englander. I genuinely couldn't imagine living anywhere but Norfolk, it's not perfect but it's my home. I don't like where the country is heading, but as an inveterate pessimist and cynic, I'd soon find fault in any other nation I laid my hat in.

The Decimus clan is in it to the end, unless of course the Greens ever get voted in.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

We did briefly look into Canada a while back before our youngest was born, at heart though I've never been one to take risks or be adventurous. 

Politically I'm not a red faced gammon, but at heart I'm a provincial little Englander. I genuinely couldn't imagine living anywhere but Norfolk, it's not perfect but it's my home. I don't like where the country is heading, but as an inveterate pessimist and cynic, I'd soon find fault in any other nation I laid my hat in.

The Decimus clan is in it to the end, unless of course the Greens ever get voted in.

Vancouver Island only. The rest of the place is rammed with slopes and desert spooks. Much as it pains me to say it, LCS lives in the only place I’ve visited that I’d settle…relatively cunt-free…apart from him. As you know, I’m widely travelled with celebrity friends so I know what I’m talking about here.

Pierre Trudeau is a cunt.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your Simon Sebag Montefiore book cover aside, there are beers in the fridge for you here in Melbourne. Canadians are too polite and reserved for you. They are only warming up when pissed, us aussies are primed from the get go. You’d fit in far better here.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Your Simon Sebag Montefiore book cover aside, there are beers in the fridge for you here in Melbourne. Canadians are too polite and reserved for you. They are only warming up when pissed, us aussies are primed from the get go. You’d fit in far better here.

I got to know a couple of Maoris who were stationed at Colchester with Air-Mobile a few years ago. They were big mean looking cunts, with ANZAC special forces, so clearly hard as nails. They were two of the quietest, well mannered people I've ever met. Even when they were out on Saturdays with a pack of baby eating paratroopers, they were reserved and gentlemanly. the Aussies I met were ok, but rowdy as fuck.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got to know a couple of Maoris who were stationed at Colchester with Air-Mobile a few years ago. They were big mean looking cunts, with ANZAC special forces, so clearly hard as nails. They were two of the quietest, well mannered people I've ever met. Even when they were out on Saturdays with a pack of baby eating paratroopers, they were reserved and gentlemanly. the Aussies I met were ok, but rowdy as fuck.

The halfbreed ones can be thieving cunts,  a brother emigrated to NZ and married a Maori .. both of the sons have a big chip on their shoulders.

43 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Not the French sort, they're as pig fucking ignorant and rude as the ones across the channel.

That being said, I'd definitely agree that I'd acclimatise to Australia better than the frozen north. You seem a lot closer to us culturally and in terms of language and humour than the robotic Canucks. I've only ever met two Aussies, and fuck me they could drink and swear any Brit under the table. Loved it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Seconded, and Amen. Who’s gonna win the Flag this year, SC? Demons again? It won’t be the Eagles, that’s for damn sure. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, I’ll PM you about the time I was stranded in a Caracas whorehouse. In our drinking company were twelve, mostly Maori NZ ‘naval personnel’ (winks!) 30 mouthy, aggressive US Marines came in, pissed on Michelob Lite and shouting the odds. Shortly after, they left…but oddly, none via the door.

Guest Parabolic Cunting

I remember one year having a choice between Cameron, a man keen to avoid answering every question thrown at him, Miliband, a man so keen to answer questions he frequently made an absolute tit of himself, and Clegg, a man so dissatisfied with the truthful answers he seemingly opted to answer questions with details revealed to him within the forming patterns of the Cheerios floating in his milk. 

20 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I remember one year having a choice between Cameron, a man keen to avoid answering every question thrown at him, Miliband, a man so keen to answer questions he frequently made an absolute tit of himself, and Clegg, a man so dissatisfied with the truthful answers he seemingly opted to answer questions with details revealed to him within the forming patterns of the Cheerios floating in his milk. 

What we need is a nice dictator for a bit - some middle aged cunt who'll rule for life and actually get shit done instead of having to worry about elections. It worked for China and Russia. I'd originally considered @ratcum for my vote until he let slip his plans for Geordie genocide, but he might still win me over if I can convince him to offer me a position as a diplomatically immune informant.

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What we need is a nice dictator for a bit - some middle aged cunt who'll rule for life and actually get shit done instead of having to worry about elections. It worked for China and Russia. I'd originally considered @ratcum for my vote until he let slip his plans for Geordie genocide, but he might still win me over if I can convince him to offer me a position as a diplomatically immune informant.

I don't think anyone on here would last long as PM. Gordon Brown was slaughtered for calling some northern old bat a stupid woman. Could you imagine if I got voted in and the media unearthed my Jess Phillips nomination? 

If I survived that I suppose I could then go on to claim that Corbyn had hacked me and was responsible for all the Jew shit.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't think anyone on here would last long as PM. Gordon Brown was slaughtered for calling some northern old bat a stupid woman. Could you imagine if I got voted in and the media unearthed my Jess Phillips nomination? 

If I survived that I suppose I could then go on to claim that Corbyn had hacked me and was responsible for all the Jew shit.

Sometimes you need the scum, to clear out the rats

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Vancouver Island only. The rest of the place is rammed with slopes and desert spooks. Much as it pains me to say it, LCS lives in the only place I’ve visited that I’d settle…relatively cunt-free…apart from him. As you know, I’m widely travelled with celebrity friends so I know what I’m talking about here.

Pierre Trudeau is a cunt.

Was

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

‘Vote Roops!’

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Can't get rid of the Geordie women folk, my new Britain will be introducing regulated brothels.

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Permission granted. Permission also granted for you to go fuck yourself.

Is the 'Dune' remake worth watching? I tried the Boba Fett series you mentioned, but I got fucked off with the indecipherable, timeline shit. 

It opens with him looking like uncle Fester, in the desert playing stick fighting with sand pikeys. Then he's sat on Jabbas throne, not looking like an albino Buster Bloodvessel tribute act, and then there's some more wank about sand monkeys and then back to him looking normal with other shit going on. I haven't got a clue which of the three or four options is present-day.

Walt Disney's cunt kids should eat shit and play football with their dad's frozen fucking head. What they did to 'Loki' was a fucking crime. By episode 2 I was expecting a Scarecrow, Tin Man and midgets. Fucking ruining everything.

R.I.P The Avengers.

Stick to Mickey Mouse you gay, simpering fucking cunts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is the 'Dune' remake worth watching? I tried the Boba Fett series you mentioned, but I got fucked off with the indecipherable, timeline shit. 

It opens with him looking like uncle Fester, in the desert playing stick fighting with sand pikeys. Then he's sat on Jabbas throne, not looking like an albino Buster Bloodvessel tribute act, and then there's some more wank about sand monkeys and then back to him looking normal with other shit going on. I haven't got a clue which of the three or four options is present-day.

Walt Disney's cunt kids should eat shit and play football with their dad's frozen fucking head. What they did to 'Loki' was a fucking crime. By episode 2 I was expecting a Scarecrow, Tin Man and midgets. Fucking ruining everything.

R.I.P The Avengers.

You might like Peacemaker, a spin-off series from the character out of The Suicide Squad (the better newer one, not the shit one with Jared Leto playing the joker, which was just called "Suicide Squad").

You might want to watch the film first for clarity if you haven't already, because the entire show basically focuses on his life after that and how the events effected him.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

R.I.P The Avengers.

Let's face it, it couldn't be any worse than the version with that Twin Peaks twat, Kyle Maclachlan. 

It's passably good, but I wouldn't pay to watch it. 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't picture you as an MP. I do think of you as a sort of Norfolk incarnation of Patrick Bateman... Upon discovering that a council colleague's end of year expenditure bar chart looked nicer than yours, you would lure him to an empty council property, bludgeon his cranium with a Massey Ferguson gear lever, and dispose of him at the civic amenity site, next to Neil's last 3 'ladyfriends'.