CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Belfast Election Victory For Union !

pegleg

On 16/05/2022 at 12:44, Stubby Pecker said:

If I actually grassed on the goose bothering fucker, I'd be the first to proudly admit it. Apparently, the real reason for his 6 month stint in chokey was sheer administrative incompetence by @Mrs Roops in the "Petrol Station Cunts" thread. Whatever the real reason for his absence, I couldn't give a fuck. I'm just glad he was fucked off but gutted he's not dead as we all hoped.

You did indeed draw attention to an issue...

On 01/10/2021 at 19:27, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking reported you goose bothering wanker

If I want to racially abuse @Eddie I’ll do it myself and don’t need a quote altering cunt like you doing if for me 

Expect a lengthy ban. And fuck off

Your complaint was sustained yet somehow this is my fault. Please explain how.

On 18/05/2022 at 07:25, Mrs Roops said:

You did indeed draw attention to an issue...

Your complaint was sustained yet somehow this is my fault. Please explain how.

Someone's got to take the blame love, and you patrol this site, to a degree. So it might as well be you.

In the grand scheme, I don't really give a fuck. I'm just trying to wind up withers

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Someone's got to take the blame love, and you patrol this site, to a degree. So it might as well be you.

In the grand scheme, I don't really give a fuck. I'm just trying to wind up withers

Come now, you're the site's biggest whinger prone to diva like outbursts.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Come now, you're the site's biggest whinger prone to diva like outbursts.

Yes I am, but even a haughty Medusa like yourself should never be immune to having your shittness pointed out now and then 

Get back to arguing with professional wind up merchant KB

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

I have been looking at the Small Blue Butterflies on Berry Head you know.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should get some ointment for that.

A 45 gallon drumfull might just be enough.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dongmestos

Bill, I'm reliably informed by one of my contacts at the Westboro Baptist Church that they have finally come up with some creationist doctrine to explain the absence of dinosaurs in our recent history.

Apparently, Pen, who was going by the name of Methuselah at the time, took up that much space on Noah's Ark with its leviathan length that there was subsequently no space for any Sauropods.

I wonder what other species went extinct  during The Flood due to Pen's cock taking up twelve decks? Forget The Permian Event, Pen's dick is responsible for the largest mass extinction in world history.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bill, I'm reliably informed by one of my contacts at the Westboro Baptist Church that they have finally come up with some creationist doctrine to explain the absence of dinosaurs in our recent history.

Apparently, Pen, who was going by the name of Methuselah at the time, took up that much space on Noah's Ark with its leviathan length that there was subsequently no space for any Sauropods.

I wonder what other species went extinct  during The Flood due to Pen's cock taking up twelve decks? Forget The Permian Event, Pen's dick is responsible for the largest mass extinction in world history.

Though I'm no historian Decs, it's also very plausible that with 'the animals entered two-by-two' mantra, Pen managed to disguise her trouser snake onboard as the 'mother of all pythons' to accompany its male counterpart.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Archimedes principle Decs. Pen wrestles his enormous appendage into a 3/4 full bath and the entire planet is instantly engulfed in an existential flood. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Though I'm no historian Decs, it's also very plausible that with 'the animals entered two-by-two' mantra, Pen managed to disguise her trouser snake onboard as the 'mother of all pythons' to accomany its male counterpart.

No mention of a wife or family .. you are an arse bandit aren't you?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Though I'm no historian Decs, it's also very plausible that with 'the animals entered two-by-two' mantra, Pen managed to disguise her trouser snake onboard as the 'mother of all pythons' to accomany its male counterpart.

I suspect the only way this 'legend' is ever going to be disabused is by Pen posting a freshly prepared kebab pic. 

Anyone want to advocate that? 

Anyone? 

54 minutes ago, Goober said:

I suspect the only way this 'legend' is ever going to be disabused is by Pen posting a freshly prepared kebab pic. 

Anyone want to advocate that? 

Anyone? 

The thought of it has made me seriously consider turning vegan.