CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Make-up sex by midnight.

It's exactly the sort of Tomfaggotry which rips through this site whenever there isn't a legitimate, idiotic newbie to smash to smithereens.

At this rate I'm going to have to create a new multi, perhaps a Green Party transgender activist? I can make it black if you ask nicely.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, I would have deleted his account. OTOH if his nonsense nom and OP were proven to be correct my position at The Corner large.0D2EC219-A066-4430-A043-9EC0AA446376.jpeg.c66926baadf611ab3036cf3620a66f41.jpegwould have been untenable had I failed to auto delete myself. KB's notion about me holding all the cards and loaded dice was nothing more than whiny excuse making. I'll leave it to the puntership to decide whether he declined the bet because of cowardice or because he realised he was spouting conspiracy BS. Staring down the edge of an abyss sharpens the senses.

😘

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Has your imaginary Ukrainian arrived yet?

If only she was Uncle Ape. Next Friday, sadly. Next door but one put a family of five of these fuckers up in their recently dead dad’s three bed semi. Nice house. He gave them £500 and the £350 that the govt. give the sponsor every month. They qualified for Universal credit, got mobile phones with SIM cards, allocated a Doctor/dentist and a bank account with £200/person opened (paid for by the govt.) The neighbours were bombarded, in the first 3 days by the 32year old mother/wife demanding a newer vacuum cleaner, a new dishwasher (mould apparently) darker curtains etc etc. My neighbour did all that they requested. 

There’s a Ukranian support group of around 200 of them at our local rugby club but this bint wouldn’t go. The kids were all placed at very good schools and clothed by gifts from various shops and the kids were provided with bikes. This bitch then lambasted my neighbour on a FB support group as an oppressive landlord trying to exploit her and her family. He’s been slaughtered (by Brits) for his ‘conduct.’ The council inspectors revisited him and dismissed all of her bullshit claims, the house is very nice, furnished and clean and the Ukranian is a crank. They fucked off midweek back to Poland without informing him and trashed the gaff.

Turns out, they were from a village in the far west of the country that hadn’t so much as smelled a bullet, spent a month in Cyprus before coming here and are now attempting to get into the US! Bunch of cunts.

I’ve been to the support group thing this morning. Fucking Ukranian goddess central…I was walking around with a semi…true! Then I heard the ‘Bullseye’ theme tune…

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Has your imaginary Ukrainian arrived yet?

Ape. I don’t know if you’re aware of it but I’ve been coming under a sustained and totally unjustified attack from the Ginger Assassin recently. My back’s against the wall mate and I really need your help. Can I come round to yours and hide out under your bed for a couple of years. I’m unjabbed, haven’t sanitized my hands ever, allergic to masks and I’ve just tested positive for Monkeypox. I did once shout ‘Fuck off’ from an upstairs window at the saucepan bangers and paw clappers to show my support for the NHS though.

I know it’s a lot to ask and you may say no, so I’ll be arriving in half an hour anyway. Fish and chips would be great if you’ve got time to pop down to the chippy a bit sharpish. Plenty of salt and vinegar please. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If only she was Uncle Ape. Next Friday, sadly. Next door but one put a family of five of these fuckers up in their recently dead dad’s three bed semi. Nice house. He gave them £500 and the £350 that the govt. give the sponsor every month. They qualified for Universal credit, got mobile phones with SIM cards, allocated a Doctor/dentist and a bank account with £200/person opened (paid for by the govt.) The neighbours were bombarded, in the first 3 days by the 32year old mother/wife demanding a newer vacuum cleaner, a new dishwasher (mould apparently) darker curtains etc etc. My neighbour did all that they requested. 

There’s a Ukranian support group of around 200 of them at our local rugby club but this bint wouldn’t go. The kids were all placed at very good schools and clothed by gifts from various shops and the kids were provided with bikes. This bitch then lambasted my neighbour on a FB support group as an oppressive landlord trying to exploit her and her family. He’s been slaughtered (by Brits) for his ‘conduct.’ The council inspectors revisited him and dismissed all of her bullshit claims, the house is very nice, furnished and clean and the Ukranian is a crank. They fucked off midweek back to Poland without informing him and trashed the gaff.

Turns out, they were from a village in the far west of the country that hadn’t so much as smelled a bullet, spent a month in Cyprus before coming here and are now attempting to get into the US! Bunch of cunts.

I’ve been to the support group thing this morning. Fucking Ukranian goddess central…I was walking around with a semi…true! Then I heard the ‘Bullseye’ theme tune…

It's funny how we can't extend this level of support to our own impoverished children in sink estates up and down the country. 

It's a fucking disgrace 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's funny how we can't extend this level of support to our own impoverished children in sink estates up and down the country. 

It's a fucking disgrace 

The biometric identification system can take up to two months AFTER these fuckers arrive. So there is no real checks done and some, obviously not all, are genuinely taking the piss and these particular cunts appear to be on a free European tour, lining their pockets as they go. Birkenhead’s fucking pushing it a bit fuckin far imho….

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

They won Eurovision so what more do they fucking want? 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a fucking disgrace 

Some of the dozy cunts got a house in Germany and ended up burning the place down trying whilst trying to set fire to a Russian flag with a Tesla coil.

Imagine being the poor Kraut who owned the place. Skyrocketing prices on the horizon, and some glow-in-the-dark cunt just burned down a large part of your income.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I don’t know if you’re aware of it but I’ve been coming under a sustained and totally unjustified attack from the Ginger Assassin recently. My back’s against the wall mate and I really need your help. Can I come round to yours and hide out under your bed for a couple of years. I’m unjabbed, haven’t sanitized my hands ever, allergic to masks and I’ve just tested positive for Monkeypox. I did once shout ‘Fuck off’ from an upstairs window at the saucepan bangers and paw clappers to show my support for the NHS though.

I know it’s a lot to ask and you may say no, so I’ll be arriving in half an hour anyway. Fish and chips would be great if you’ve got time to pop down to the chippy a bit sharpish. Plenty of salt and vinegar please. 

You can stay here. I’m fucking off on Thursday. You’ll probably hit it off with our visitor, after all, she’s unjabbed and your teeth are Eastern European.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Billy, you quote edited again, mate.

I assume it was a mistake?

Ha ha. The picture appeared in the middle of her rant instead of underneath it. Probably because I was highlighting the text. Hardly a fucking hanging offence but thanks for having my back 🎯 That reminds me, there’s a film about to start which I’ve been looking forward to seeing. It’s about a bloke called Bertie Smalls. Lovely fella but fell out with all his associates all of a sudden.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Ha ha. The picture appeared in the middle of her rant instead of underneath it. Probably because I was highlighting the text. Hardly a fucking hanging offence but thanks for having my back 🎯 That reminds me, there’s a film about to start which I’ve been looking forward to seeing. It’s about a bloke called Bertie Smalls. Lovely fella but fell out with all his associates all of a sudden.

I couldn't possibly comprehend what you mean, all I said was:

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Evening, Billy.

Might want to check your side, make sure there's no glitches.

mr-bean-wink.gif

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You can stay here. I’m fucking off on Thursday. You’ll probably hit it off with our visitor, after all, she’s unjabbed and your teeth are Eastern European.

Where you off to this time? Snorkelling down the Amazon, rollerblading up Everest, or cockle picking on Morecambe beach again? If you’re anywhere near Blackpool watch out for the Donkeypox.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off, you pair of verbose, bullshitting wankers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

...The picture appeared in the middle of her rant instead of underneath it. Probably because I was highlighting the text. Hardly a fucking hanging offence...

Dunna fret pet, I'm not churlish enough to hammer a punter for ineptness, even if he's a clueless chump.

The trick is to ensure the cursor is correctly placed prior to embedding the image. Here, let me show you...

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

0D2EC219-A066-4430-A043-9EC0AA446376.jpeg

There, see how easy it is?

• Like 1