CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

There, see how easy it is?

Easy for a big brain genius perhaps, but inept, clueless chumps can only aspire to achieve such consistency. Don’t give up on your dreams though. Anything’s possible nowadays, especially for someone who’s got to where you are today. Who’d have believed it? A moderator on Cunts Corner wow! And so humble too. 🤣

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Dunna fret pet, I'm not churlish enough to hammer a punter for ineptness, even if he's a clueless chump.

The trick is to ensure the cursor is correctly placed prior to embedding the image. Here, let me show you...

0D2EC219-A066-4430-A043-9EC0AA446376.jpeg

There, see how easy it is?

My sister ain’t going to be happy you used her picture, she is going to cut up rough. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My sister ain’t going to be happy you used her picture, she is going to cut up rough. 

She’s still up for it with your best man after your big day though Ed? I’ve booked a sack, back and crack and paid half up front. I don’t want to end up like some sort of sad lonely thicko sobbing to himself at the end of the festivities.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That's usually the Groom.

I can’t see that changing, considering who the bride is. I’ve only agreed to be best man  so that packet of anthrax confetti I’ve been saving for the right occasion gets used before it’s out of date. I hope I’m not the only guest wearing a gas mask, but I reckon most of the white people will be.

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Easy for a big brain genius perhaps, but inept, clueless chumps can only aspire to achieve such consistency. Don’t give up on your dreams though. Anything’s possible nowadays, especially for someone who’s got to where you are today. Who’d have believed it? A moderator on Cunts Corner wow! And so humble too. 🤣

I'm on a mission from God. Be pleased for me.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm on a mission from God. Be pleased for me.

Albert Bouria Pfizer CEO speaking to WEF audience about his company’s latest wonderdrug…..‘It’s basically a biological chip. It is in the tablet and once you take the tablet it dissolves into your stomach and sends a signal that you took the tablet. So imagine the applications of that….compliance, insurance companies knowing that the medicine you should take has been taken. It’s fascinating what’s happening in this field’.

Just the latest and one of the most frequently mocked previously in a long list of ‘tinfoil hat conspiracy theories’, or I’m guessing you’ve got another explanation….Blah blah blah.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Albert Bouria Pfizer CEO speaking to WEF audience about his company’s latest wonderdrug…..‘It’s basically a biological chip. It is in the tablet and once you take the tablet it dissolves into your stomach and sends a signal that you took the tablet. So imagine the applications of that….compliance, insurance companies knowing that the medicine you should take has been taken. It’s fascinating what’s happening in this field’.

Just the latest and one of the most frequently mocked previously in a long list of ‘tinfoil hat conspiracy theories’, or I’m guessing you’ve got another explanation….Blah blah blah.

Are you still running a seedy massage parlour and exploiting victims of famines and political persecution ?

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What have you done to stop prostitution and the exploitation of the weak?

More than you. I certainly haven't propagated and solicited the services of vulnerable, barely legal rent boys such is your want.

Repent, you degenerate fucking beast.

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you still running a seedy massage parlour and exploiting victims of famines and political persecution ?

Just ring the usual number. I believe the Mtembe twins are working tonight. Don’t miss out as it’s their last night. They’re both starting their McDonalds apprenticeships on Monday. Mr. Mtembe is so proud that they’re putting all that unpleasantness behind them.

Hope your gerbils are well. Lol.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I'm afraid you've been mugged off again. I know this because as usual you fail to provide any proper context to your BS scaremongering.

I presume you are referring to the drug with a bug, AKA a digital pill, Abilify MyCite which was developed by the Japanese company Otsuka. CEO Bourla announced Pfizer's contribution to this at a WEF way back in 2018. It appears some slackjaw put a vid out late last year with the non "scoop" and like a mug you regurgitated a "conspiracy" story without any context. The digital pill was initially targeted to mentally ill patients who sometimes are beguiled into thinking that because they haven't suffered any recent episodes feel they no longer need the medication with the inevitable (sometimes fatal) consequences ensuing. The digital pill's role can be expanded to assist patients who require regular life saving medication and goes beyond having a timer to remind a patient to take the medication.

Billy, seriously, I mean really seriously - broaden your news feed beyond the absolute shite you are currently ingesting 'cos your behaviour is bordering on the deranged.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm afraid you've been mugged off again. I know this because as usual you fail to provide any proper context to your BS scaremongering.

I presume you are referring to the drug with a bug, AKA a digital pill, Abilify MyCite which was developed by the Japanese company Otsuka. CEO Bourla announced Pfizer's contribution to this at a WEF way back in 2018. It appears some slackjaw put a vid out late last year with the non "scoop" and like a mug you regurgitated a "conspiracy" story without any context. The digital pill was initially targeted to mentally ill patients who sometimes are beguiled into thinking that because they haven't suffered any recent episodes feel they no longer need the medication with the inevitable (sometimes fatal) consequences ensuing. The digital pill's role can be expanded to assist patients who require regular life saving medication and goes beyond having a timer to remind a patient to take the medication.

Billy, seriously, I mean really seriously - broaden your news feed beyond the absolute shite you are currently ingesting 'cos your behaviour is bordering on the deranged.

So happy to see that you’re not at all obsessed with everything I post. 😂 
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but I grew up in a coastal town and my old man had several fishing boats on which my brothers and I spent most of our free time catching mackerel, dogfish, skate, plaice, sole and occasionally conger eels. But I’ve never come across anything as easy as you to take the bait and wriggle as much in all my life. 😘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well that’s kept your Google finger busy for the last hour anyway.

Glad to be of help 🤣😘

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think Roops is one of those twitter bots, as no one can be that thick and can't use critical thought.

Her kid’s have fucked off, and hate her, her hubby is plugged into the cleaner and her endometrium dried up and she stubbed her toe on it last week. Give the dried ovaried harridan a break Jako.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I mean, let's get philosophical here for a moment and ask who's the real nutter. The one standing in the middle of the street in the pissing down rain for hours at a time to scream conspiracy theories at passers by, or the supposedly level headed one who takes the time out of their day specifically to stand in the rain trying to argue back at him? 

Factor in that they've both been doing it for about two years now and the lines really do start to get blurred...

• Like 1