CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

So happy to see that you’re not at all obsessed with everything I post. 😂 
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but I grew up in a coastal town and my old man had several fishing boats on which my brothers and I spent most of our free time catching mackerel, dogfish, skate, plaice, sole and occasionally conger eels. But I’ve never come across anything as easy as you to take the bait and wriggle as much in all my life. 😘

Well that’s kept your Google finger busy for the last hour anyway.

Glad to be of help 🤣😘

Yeah right.

The oft-used post-humiliation "but I was only joking" cop-out denial X 2.

"Daddy owns a fishing fleet" indeed.

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but I grew up in a coastal town and my old man had several fishing boats on which my brothers and I spent most of our free time catching mackerel, dogfish, skate, plaice, sole and occasionally conger eels. But I’ve never come across anything as easy as you to take the bait and wriggle as much in all my life. 😘

Billy gump? 

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I think Roops is one of those twitter bots, as no one can be that thick and can't use critical thought.

I imagine anyone who attends a fisticuffs at dawn with family, camera and a rolled up newspaper is probably not the best qualified person to preach about use of critical thought.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I mean, let's get philosophical here for a moment and ask who's the real nutter. The one standing in the middle of the street in the pissing down rain for hours at a time to scream conspiracy theories at passers by, or the supposedly level headed one who takes the time out of their day specifically to stand in the rain trying to argue back at him? 

Factor in that they've both been doing it for about two years now and the lines really do start to get blurred...

Whilst I appreciate your sentiments, lets avoid the philosophical and stick with the practicalities. Firstly, no-one is in the street and its not raining, at least not in my kitchen at present. In fact the screaming and level headiness is taking place on a digital platform specifically designed to facilitate the discourse you allude to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I appreciate your sentiments, lets avoid the philosophical and stick with the practicalities. Firstly, no-one is in the street and its not raining, at least not in my kitchen at present. In fact the screaming and level headiness is taking place on a digital platform specifically designed to facilitate the discourse you allude to.

Ouch.

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I mean, let's get philosophical here for a moment and ask who's the real nutter. The one standing in the middle of the street in the pissing down rain for hours at a time to scream conspiracy theories at passers by, or the supposedly level headed one who takes the time out of their day specifically to stand in the rain trying to argue back at him? 

Factor in that they've both been doing it for about two years now and the lines really do start to get blurred...

She has a very big umbrella RK!

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I imagine anyone who attends a fisticuffs at dawn with family, camera and a rolled up newspaper is probably not the best qualified person to preach about use of critical thought.

You walked straight in to that, didn't you..for all you know, that might not have been me and how do you know my family was there, did you see them ?

You really are thick as shit, just moderate and shut the fuck up.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

You walked straight in to that, didn't you..for all you know, that might not have been me and how do you know my family was there, did you see them ?

You really are thick as shit, just moderate and shut the fuck up.

You know, its one thing to be so dim that you think people would believe your bogus claims but one would have to be a complete moron to walk into one's own trap...

On 06/04/2022 at 19:13, Jake The Muss said:

No family around this time Eric, as i meant business and didn't want the kids to see Ed's blood on my fists and boots.

Just sayin'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You know, its one thing to be so dim that you think people would believe your bogus claims but one would have to be a complete moron to walk into one's own trap...

Just sayin'

But you believed it, you dullard...then you had to find a comment to save your blushes.

It's all a wind up Roops, most on here know this by default.

Here's some advice from the muss management, assume you know nothing and you will be on the right track.

Oh, go and get your tenth booster.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

But you believed it, you dullard...then you had to find a comment to save your blushes.

It's all a wind up Roops, most on here know this by default.

Here's some advice from the muss management, assume you know nothing and you will be on the right track.

Oh, go and get your tenth booster.

Well of course its natural you now wish to present a different narrative but your histrionics three years ago and the effort expended of photos taken at the battle site complete with a pic of that day's Daily Mail paints an altogether different state of affairs revealing a mind bereft of critical thinking.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well of course its natural you now wish to present a different narrative but your histrionics three years ago and the effort expended of photos taken at the battle site complete with a pic of that day's Daily Mail paints an altogether different state of affairs revealing mind bereft of critical thinking.

I think we could all agree on one thing, I definitely would have him, easy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

“Daddy owns a fishing fleet" 

If only he’d owned them all at the same time this could have been the first time you’ve ever been even close to correct.

Reported for not paying attention 😂

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well of course its natural you now wish to present a different narrative but your histrionics three years ago and the effort expended of photos taken at the battle site complete with a pic of that day's Daily Mail paints an altogether different state of affairs revealing a mind bereft of critical thinking.

Spin it how your ego feels fit (as usual) the fact is, how do you know that was me ? how do you know for sure ? Is it because i said so, then you have been mugged yet again, mugged by a mug, three years on and you're still getting mugged, why don't you have a mug of tea...fuck me , how many mugs is that.

Muggy cockless confused bint.

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Spin it how your ego feels fit (as usual) the fact is, how do you know that was me ? how do you know for sure ? Is it because i said so, then you have been mugged yet again, mugged by a mug, three years on and you're still getting mugged, why don't you have a mug of tea...fuck me , how many mugs is that.

16 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It sounds as though you've had too many mugs of Buckfast, you stupid cunt.