CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liverpudlian Cup Final cunts

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I rarely watch professional football as it’s for peasants and the working classes. However it’s the national game and is widely played at amateur level at various public schools including Shrewsbury, Eton and Repton.

Our future monarch, Prince William, who is President of the football association was raucously booed and derided during the national anthem by a large element of the Liverpool scum support. 
The next time they get to a final the venue should be switched to Hillsborough and specifically the Leppings Lane end for Liverpool where they can be packed in like Belsen inmates.

Irrespective of the bin dippers, when the head of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha mafia departs this mortal coil, which won't be long judging by her increasingly rapid frailty, the assault on the English identity will go into overdrive. 

Her gormless son (who talks to his plants, not the pervert one), will probably do his master's work leading the attack. 

e6c78bbbfc161.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Irrespective of the bin dippers, when the head of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha mafia departs this mortal coil, which won't be long judging by her increasingly rapid frailty, the assault on the English identity will go into overdrive. 

Her gormless son (who talks to his plants, not the pervert one), will probably do his master's work leading the attack. 

e6c78bbbfc161.jpg

Surely this cunt, despite being about as Anglo-Saxon as a mariachi band, has a vested interest in the continuation of an English identity based upon the worshipping of the flag and our deep rooted, royalist supporting predelictions?

If he helps to erode that then he's ringing the death knell on his own privilege and position. 

What do you think his agenda is, Proper? The extinction of his support base is hardly going to keep him well supplied with horse faced slags.

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

e6c78bbbfc161.jpg

Old jug ears is the bitch of Evelyn De Rothschild...when you can poke a royal and have them looking like they are trapped in the headlights, you know who is the boss...

Charles is just a Caporegime.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bit brutal, Jako. The gay pseud toff has been banged up for a year.

Not brutal enough, he is worse than you but no where near as bad as Ed...even though Ed is a pal, i just have to be honest about these things.

Banged up in a Taliban bumming center for golfing retards i suppose.

3 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Not brutal enough, he is worse than you but no where near as bad as Ed...even though Ed is a pal, i just have to be honest about these things.

Banged up in a Taliban bumming center for golfing retards i suppose.

Let the Cunt breathe ffs. Have you seen the calibre of some of the twats on here lately? Also, mind your mouth.

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Surely this cunt, despite being about as Anglo-Saxon as a mariachi band, 

You've not heard of the 'Jorvik-Bamburgh Urban Mariachi Collective'. The Danes lapped it up. Your Anglian Jarl, Guthrum, was so taken with the Hispanic vibe that he turned Catholic and started getting chummy with Alfred in Wessex.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Surely this cunt, despite being about as Anglo-Saxon as a mariachi band, has a vested interest in the continuation of an English identity based upon the worshipping of the flag and our deep rooted, royalist supporting predelictions?

If he helps to erode that then he's ringing the death knell on his own privilege and position. 

What do you think his agenda is, Proper? The extinction of his support base is hardly going to keep him well supplied with horse faced slags.

The monarchy will still be here, so will England. The identity won't.

The William cunt will also be doing the bidding of the powerful. He is balls deep in the green agenda.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Old jug ears is the bitch of Evelyn De Rothschild...when you can poke a royal and have them looking like they are trapped in the headlights, you know who is the boss...

Charles is just a Caporegime.

When the cashiers are dipping into the takings, this is how you send the message that they must put their house in order. The way he gets up and fucks off at the end says it all.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The monarchy will still be here, so will England. The identity won't.

The William cunt will also be doing the bidding of the powerful. He is balls deep in the green agenda.

I’d give Kate one up the wrongun though. Fucking slag.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've not heard of the 'Jorvik-Bamburgh Urban Mariachi Collective'. The Danes lapped it up. Your Anglian Jarl, Guthrum, was so taken with the Hispanic vibe that he turned Catholic and started getting chummy with Alfred in Wessex.

Funny that you mention this, I've been re-reading the Saxon Stories recently and have just finished watching the latest series of The Last Kingdom.

That Edith bird looks like Mrs D, if you were squinting at her and four pints deep.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Funny that you mention this, I've been re-reading the Saxon Stories recently and have just finished watching the latest series of The Last Kingdom.

That Edith bird looks like Mrs D, if you were squinting at her and four pints deep.

I only saw the first series years ago. I read up to the 7th book I think. Harold appears to have been a bit of a flake, successes probably facilitated by those around him that weren't devoted to Sky fairies or fondling rosaries whilst thanking his imaginary friend for giving him irritable bowel syndrome.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only saw the first series years ago. I read up to the 7th book I think. Harold appears to have been a bit of a flake, successes probably facilitated by those around him that weren't devoted to Sky fairies or fondling rosaries whilst thanking his imaginary friend for giving him irritable bowel syndrome.

Harold is playing the long game. When his bowels eventually explode years later in the books he uses it to guilt trip Utred into continue fighting for his cause after his death.

Utred even remarks later on that the sneaky cunt manipulated him, even though all he ever wanted was to get Bebanburgh back.

Edited by Roadkill
Did you mean Alfred by the way?

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Harold is playing the long game. When his bowels eventually explode years later in the books he uses it to guilt trip Utred into continue fighting for his cause after his death.

Utred even remarks later on that the sneaky cunt manipulated him, even though all he ever wanted was to get Bebanburgh back.

Yeah, Alfred. Harold was a childeish mistake.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That was a great scene in the series. Brilliant acting from David Dawson, as you actually start warming to Alfred after he played him for years as an insufferable, unlikeable fucking prig.

Manipulation at its finest.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

That was a great scene in the series. Brilliant acting from David Dawson, as you actually start warming to Alfred after he played him for years as an insufferable, unlikeable fucking prig.

Manipulation at its finest.

Father Pyrlig was my favourite character from the books. Have you read the 'Grail Trilogy'? 

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Is the Last Kingdom any good? I keep meaning to give it a whirl. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Father Pyrlig was my favourite character from the books. Have you read the 'Grail Trilogy'? 

I haven't yet, but they're on my list. I re-read The Warlord Chronicles pretty frequently, though, you can tell that the Uhtred character owes a lot to the earlier Derfel.