CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me, Bill. Sinn Fein have put the fear of the Holy Spirit into you haven’t they? Snuggling up to a Catholic…I never thought I’d see the day. It maybe time to change your name/avatar and burn your bowler hat & sash.

He'll only have one club. He only needs one to bash the living shit out of punkers in the car park.  

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Pen is at least 390 years old, so he’s had a good innings, and  if that’s not enough there’s also his massive hideous deformity which should be enough to rubber stamp the procedure. And anyway I’m only against human abortion, so he’s not really relevant.

I don't think Pen's quite as old as that, Bill, despite having lots of miles on the cock.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I don't think Pen's quite as old as that, Bill, despite having lots of miles on the cock.

Carbon dating is probably the only way his age will ever be accurately discovered. But the words Pen and dating don’t look right anywhere near each other, so he’ll probably fade into legend like Bigfoot or the Cock Ness monster in a few hundred more years.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Has the imaginary Ukrainian arrived yet? 27th was supposed to be the day. Fucking idiot. Lol lol LOL.

I can report that he arrived, bang on schedule. 

After being shown to his new room, he absconded the same night and subsequently sent an email saying there's no fucking way he'll live in a shithole like Liverpool. 

He's making his way back to Mariupol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Has the imaginary Ukrainian arrived yet? 27th was supposed to be the day. Fucking idiot. Lol lol LOL.

I'm afraid I'm with Ape on this, @Dyslexic cnut. I smell more than a whiff of bullshit, as much as 95%. In the unlikely event the remaining 5% is true, I hope it's a stunning blonde – a Slavic criminal named Igor who's on the run (exempt from fighting because of mental illness) who, within 10 days, will be stealing bacon from the fridge and rifling through your wife's knicker drawer.  

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm afraid I'm with Ape on this, @Dyslexic cnut. I smell more than a whiff of bullshit, as much as 95%. In the unlikely event the remaining 5% is true, I hope it's a stunning blonde – a Slavic criminal named Igor who's on the run (exempt from fighting because of mental illness) who, within 10 days, will be stealing bacon from the fridge and rifling through your wife's knicker drawer.  

I misread that as "stealing bacon from your wife's knicker drawer"...

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It arrived at 1230hrs on a Ryanair flight from Budapest. It’s here now. Not as rough as I thought, Uncle Ape., perhaps it was unphotogenic. Standby for further reports, going forward, and please enjoy a Skydrol martini…grease monkey cunt. There’s a tray table knackered at 43c…sort it.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

All sycophantic toadiness aside, Wolf. You’re wrong. She’s here.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It arrived at 1230hrs on a Ryanair flight from Budapest. It’s here now. Not as rough as I thought, Uncle Ape., perhaps it was unphotogenic. Standby for further reports, going forward, and please enjoy a Skydrol martini…grease monkey cunt. There’s a tray table knackered at 43c…sort it.

She smiled at you and now you're in love. Dopey cunt.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Let's assume this is true for a moment.  

How many hidden cameras did you install in the bathroom and his bedroom and has he sexually assaulted your dog yet? 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

How many hidden cameras did you install in the bathroom and his bedroom and has he sexually assaulted your dog yet? 

Cynical old cunt. Three peep holes covertly drilled, one on her bog seat. ‘Cameras?’ weird deviant twat.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

No, let’s assume it’s more bullshit from an attention-seeking idiot.