CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scousers

Trucking Funt

This has probably been covered already but I don't give a fuck and can't be bothered searching for a thread. 

Once again these criminal vermin have made utter cunts of themselves by attempting to cause another Hillsborough outside the Stade de France. I must offer my heartfelt congratulations to the frogs for tear gassing the filth and kicking the shit out of them. The only criticism I have is that they didn't hose every scouser present down with machine guns and give self pity city something to really cry about so the rest of us English can laugh at them.

Comments @Dyslexic cnut?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

This has probably been covered already but I don't give a fuck and can't be bothered searching for a thread. 

Once again these criminal vermin have made utter cunts of themselves by attempting to cause another Hillsborough outside the Stade de France. I must offer my heartfelt congratulations to the frogs for tear gassing the filth and kicking the shit out of them. The only criticism I have is that they didn't hose every scouser present down with machine guns and give self pity city something to really cry about so the rest of us English can laugh at them.

Comments @Dyslexic cnut?

Wholeheartedly agree, Trucko.  I detest the cunts and would be more than happy to brick up the tunnels and sink the ferry boats. I notice the blame game has started again. It’s all UEFA’s fault or the over zealous police, etc. Fuck them…isn’t it a bit odd that there was no problem at the Madrid end of the ground? There’s a golden opportunity for the government to halve the National benefits budget and the crime rate this sunday. These cunts are having a homecoming bus parade thing through their city. I suggest drones carrying anthrax, Ebola and napalm.

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wholeheartedly agree, Trucko.  I detest the cunts and would be more than happy to brick up the tunnels and sink the ferry boats. I notice the blame game has started again. It’s all UEFA’s fault or the over zealous police, etc. Fuck them…isn’t it a bit odd that there was no problem at the Madrid end of the ground? There’s a golden opportunity for the government to halve the National benefits budget and the crime rate this sunday. These cunts are having a homecoming bus parade thing through their city. I suggest drones carrying anthrax, Ebola and napalm.

Of course you do my little scouse goblin. 

Had to put up with several of these cunts on holiday, despite the fact it was a 5* hotel which goes to show that the drug trade is booming up there.

As far as I know, thousands of the cunts had fake tickets that wouldn't open the turnstiles.  several thousand of them are currently trapped down near the Kent coast as well.  

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had to put up with several of these cunts on holiday, despite the fact it was a 5* hotel which goes to show that the drug trade is booming up there.

As far as I know, thousands of the cunts had fake tickets that wouldn't open the turnstiles.  several thousand of them are currently trapped down near the Kent coast as well.  

No Scouser would ever articulate this…’97 dead at Hillsborough was about 399,903 too few!’ Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You could always nuke the entire city from orbit. Reduce it to an uninhabitable shithole with deformed mutants shuffling around, moaning and committing crimes and..........oh hang on, it's already like that. 

Jimmy Tarbuck is a cunt 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You could always nuke the entire city from orbit. Reduce it to an uninhabitable shithole with deformed mutants shuffling around, moaning and committing crimes and..........oh hang on, it's already like that. 

Jimmy Tarbuck is a cunt 

TBH plastic scousers  are the real problem. You find them in places like Bae Colwyn, Winsford, Wuncorn (Runcorn) .. even Truro etc. Crewe managed to get rid of them by demolishing the Leighton Park estate.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Were they boring the bar staff to suicide by endlessly droning on about the beeeetelz and the Scottie road between attempts to rob the till?

49 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Were they boring the bar staff to suicide by endlessly droning on about the beeeetelz and the Scottie road between attempts to rob the till?

No. They were wearing Liverpool shirts, being loud and walking around with that strange little strut they seem to do that's good because you can see them coming along so it gives you enough time to get out of their way. 

1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

TBH plastic scousers  are the real problem. You find them in places like Bae Colwyn, Winsford, Wuncorn (Runcorn) .. even Truro etc. Crewe managed to get rid of them by demolishing the Leighton Park estate.

One of my favourite rappers, Lee Scott, is from Runcorn, but I've never been there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Incidentally you have a ticket before you go and no intention of committing petty crime upon arrival……

In that case it's a good job that the age of consent for buggery is 15 in France, what with all you degenerate, ex-public school boy wankers following the England rugby team around Europe. You must love it when they play Italy away...

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

In that case it's a good job that the age of consent for buggery is 15 in France, what with all you degenerate, ex-public school boy wankers following the England rugby team around Europe. You must love it when they play Italy away...

Lol.

Fuck off.

You’re jealous of not ever having a proper introduction to civilised society.