CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew tests positive for Covid

Neil

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good evening ProfB. Finished off your wimmins pash-froot voddie yet?

Are your Scottish Erique or am I vodded on the passionfruit flavoured absolute vodka  - I got the last bott Morries had - £15.99, whereas waitrose want me to fork out £20.50 - they take the piss out of the pissed 😳 

Big Kazza, my bestie plans to get a motorbike (she losing weight on those slimming injection things), I have a motorcycle licence, I passed my test yonks back - looks like I will be her pillion, once she passes her test - she's gonna have to manoeuvre her motorbike around cones. She passed her moped test on her 17th b-day, so not a total notive on two wheels.

I think her latest man, Bri the plumber is behind it, as he has a superbike (Lime green).

So onwards & upwards & to quote Jimmy Saville - think once, think twice, think motorbike ok 

8 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Are your Scottish Erique or am I vodded on the passionfruit flavoured absolute vodka  - I got the last bott Morries had - £15.99, whereas waitrose want me to fork out £20.50 - they take the piss out of the pissed 😳 

Big Kazza, my bestie plans to get a motorbike (she losing weight on those slimming injection things), I have a motorcycle licence, I passed my test yonks back - looks like I will be her pillion, once she passes her test - she's gonna have to manoeuvre her motorbike around cones. She passed her moped test on her 17th b-day, so not a total notive on two wheels.

I think her latest man, Bri the plumber is behind it, as he has a superbike (Lime green).

So onwards & upwards & to quote Jimmy Saville - think once, think twice, think motorbike ok 

No I'm not Scottish. I think Jimmy Savile quotes aren't that fashionable these days.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No I'm not Scottish. I think Jimmy Savile quotes aren't that fashionable these days.

I googled, the bike one is Jimmy Hill, Savile was clunk click - oops.

Where are you from Eric? 

I think Jimmy Savile quotes aren't that fashionable these days - because he groped?

15 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I googled, the bike one is Jimmy Hill, Savile was clunk click - oops.

Where are you from Eric? 

I think Jimmy Savile quotes aren't that fashionable these days - because he groped?

I'm from dartford in Kent, but now I live near Colchester.

savile was a dirty sociopath monster. I wish he was alive so he could die again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You babyfucking nonce. Cheers mate.

The Valleys Valkyrie will be in on your case sharpish, Killer. Pack your bags and prepare for a week of relaxation. Do you North East types still take Bisto on holiday with you? I definitely remember seeing one of those Geordie shore slags filing their case with brown powder before their holidays, but then of course a “case of broon” can mean many things up there. 

Enjoy the rest. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It is rather unbearable at the mo. Can I call you a nonce so I can get an easy out for a bit and not lose face, Major?

Go ahead, Killer, make my day! It's an accusation normally only levelled by some fucking halfwit i'm running grammatical rings round or from Ed when he fancies a duel. Just like any other self respecting cunt on here it just raises a laugh. Given the nature of the site and it's assorted characters then no fucker should take offence.

If you can't call a mate a nonce in jest then the world has truly fallen apart. Basically, permission granted.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you ever PM me again, you shitstained little cockgoblin, I will punch your fucking lungs out through your urethra.

It’s been a while, but I’ve been in some Glasgow pubs where the only response to such a statement is to cheerily announce to your mates that you’ve accidentally pulled, as this silver tongued bastard clearly won’t leave you alone. There’s usually then a brutal stabbing, or laughter and a round of drinks. Sometimes both. 

Those pubs weren’t in Milngavie, either. I miss The Horseshoe on Friday afternoons. 

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As always with that useless sheep cunt, you will be sadly disappointed.

E14W32s.png

Lmao. Could have being worse, Baws. I received a pm asking me to be someone's Sergeant Major. I've informed them that two Gestapo officers have reported back they'd arrive at there place before daylight!

I'm in a benevolent mood.

18 hours ago, ProfB said:

I don't mean to be rude, but Big Kazza sounds like a bit of a human trampoline. 

I know variety is the spice of life, but Big Kazza has had so much spice she could be a family of pakis.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you ever PM me again, you shitstained little cockgoblin, I will punch your fucking lungs out through your urethra.

Lol. Prof is alright Baws, as in harmless alright.

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Lol. Prof is alright Baws, as in harmless alright.

Just imagine the afternoon following a Corner Christmas bash, waking in Prof B's flat, naked, hungover, shaking in the corner of a scummy little shower with a severely stretched arsehole, still paralysed from the effects of a spiked drink, listening to some freak who sounds like Madge Bishop whisper '...Love Prof B xxx' as a monster cock & balls dangles in your face.

You've been warned.

• Like 1