CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Boris Be Put Out of Office ?

pegleg

On 09/06/2022 at 21:34, King Billy said:

I only posted this nom because the ginger tyrant closed the ‘Should Boris be removed from office?’ nom. I couldn’t give a toss about the cunt tbf. It was only to show how fucking futile shutting down the other nom was, as if that was going to shut anyone up.

I reckon the ginger cockless man has a crush on you Bill...just be careful, look what happened to Michael Douglas.

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The thread was temporarily locked to take the heat out of a situation that was out of control. Taking that action worked that is, until you took it upon yourself to play Billy Smart-arse and put the kettle back on the boil. Again I had remove more comments otherwise the site's hot-heads would've talked themselves into the cooler. Its one thing to constantly spew nonsense but its a different matter to interfere with the running of the site. Pull a stunt like that again and you will be off the site i.e. account instantly deleted.

Must be wonderful to be you...TBC.

• 2 months later...