CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R.IP 'Great Britain', We're fucked

Neil

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Right DC old chap, let's get a few things straightened out. 

1. 'I was wondering what you thought about it' is not lifted from anyone else, and I don't think I've ever said  'What are your thoughts' on here.

2. 'Lol' is commonplace here and I like to add it in as a wind up. Which I'm sure you'll recall me using during many of our chats/fights.

3. Never mind what you prefer... I prefer whatever I prefer doing and your preference makes no difference to me.  

4. 'Works ramping up' was a classic on your part DC in my opinion and I may 'lift' that one. 

5. I'm beginning to wish you were dead again, and I was wondering what you thought about it? LOL. 

The like is through gritted tooth and for points 4&5…the rest is testicular my old mucker.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Right DC old chap, let's get a few things straightened out. 

1. 'I was wondering what you thought about it' is not lifted from anyone else, and I don't think I've ever said  'What are your thoughts' on here.

2. 'Lol' is commonplace here and I like to add it in as a wind up. Which I'm sure you'll recall me using during many of our chats/fights.

3. Never mind what you prefer... I prefer whatever I prefer doing and your preference makes no difference to me.  

4. 'Works ramping up' was a classic on your part DC in my opinion and I may 'lift' that one. 

5. I'm beginning to wish you were dead again, and I was wondering what you thought about it? LOL. 

Number 2 was a bit wet and 'explainy'. But I liked the other four, particularly number 3, it totally made up for its predecessor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I took onboard many a warning about Frank in my early days here Major, and I'm glad I did. @Frank is like HIV/Aids (which I'm sure he has) in that it's very difficult to get rid of once it's infected you. Fair play to @Dyslexic cnut though, he gave Frank a proper kicking a while ago, resulting in the pair of them developing an awkward 'no public signs of affection' type relationship. I'm sure DC would come running again if Frank flashed his arse (whilst wearing his wig of course) but I'm going to try my best to keep the new, reformed DC away from that vile cunt. 

You've got your head screwed on, Rasters. Taking the tried and tested approach of dipping a toe in with a few amusing posts whilst observing who's likely to lead you down the garden path or give out a map.

Frank's still capable of turning a newbie over (not in the biblical sense though, fortunate for the concerned party) in a few posts on the incredibly rare occasions when he's on form.

The man's as crafty as a shithouse rat and can be lower than a snakes belly. Eight years ago the man could have sold loafers to a fucking snake!

• Like 2

Of course it’s no longer my quarrel, but somethings’ afoot when both left and right agree in the UK newspapers this week;

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/07/02/track-currency-crisis-bankruptcy/

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/25/what-have-we-done-six-years-on-uk-counts-the-cost-of-brexit?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Is there anyone left who thinks it was a good idea?

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Of course it’s no longer my quarrel, but somethings’ afoot when both left and right agree in the UK newspapers this week;

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/07/02/track-currency-crisis-bankruptcy/

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/25/what-have-we-done-six-years-on-uk-counts-the-cost-of-brexit?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Is there anyone left who thinks it was a good idea?

It was a great idea, unfortunately they let politicians do the negotiating, big fuckin' mistake, they're all self-serving cunts.