CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

William of Oh-Range

Last Cunt Standing

Well well well, the truth will out. Allegedly.

On the one hand it seems crazy anyone with access to Kate might stray, I imagine she’s as filthy as every other jolly hockey sticks type who has a vested interest in keeping her marriage going for the social currency. 

Yet on the other hand, it seems to me entirely appropriate that a future king might be a slave to the wonders of pegging. The rest of the country has been taking it up the arse for years. 

What a fucking shower they are. 

Yeah, yeah, not my business, Skippy, etc etc. 

Keep tugging those forelocks. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well well well, the truth will out.

On the one hand it seems crazy anyone with access to Kate might stray, I imagine she’s as filthy as every other jolly hockey sticks type who has a vested interest in keeping her marriage going for the social currency. 

Yet on the other hand, it seems to me entirely appropriate that a future king might be a slave to the wonders of pegging. The rest of the country has been taking it up the arse for years. 

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I fear we may be the victims of a media blackout on this subject, LCS, because I've not a fucking Scooby what you're banging on about. 

Post a link, ffs, you lazy cunt.

Wouldn't surprise me if waity Katie had had more cock than Punkape though. 

• Like 3

It’s all over the internet at this end of the world. I’m sure it’s all terrible gossip and a tissue of lies. 

Still, if only to test the limits of the D-notice probably in force in the UK, some of you might wish to check the following link;

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a27101934/prince-william-kate-middleton-affair-rumors-rose-hanbury-rural-rival/

A few appropriate Twitter searches might amuse some of you too. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s all over the internet at this end of the world. I’m sure it’s all terrible gossip and a tissue of lies. 

Still, if only to test the limits of the D-notice probably in force in the UK, some of you might wish to check the following link;

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a27101934/prince-william-kate-middleton-affair-rumors-rose-hanbury-rural-rival/

A few appropriate Twitter searches might amuse some of you too. 

Not very interesting is it .. are you so homesick that you have fuck else to do other than worry about this shit?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Not very interesting is it .. are you so homesick that you have fuck else to do other than worry about this shit?

Who’s worried? It’s funny. 

Maybe you should volunteer to be of service, you and that enormous thing in your bloomers. You could get a Royal Warrant. 

Fuck off etcetera. 

To use a phrase put on these pages by Bill Stickers, I would sooner guide my Father into my Mother using my bare hands than follow anything associated with this awful family. 

I did see the hashtag “pegging” on twatter describing very specific peccadilloes William allegedly participated in. I don’t believe any of what is written. If he has had an old fashioned leg over here and there, then that is rite of passage for these inbreds. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Beast said:

To use a phrase put on these pages by Bill Stickers, I would sooner guide my Father into my Mother using my bare hands than follow anything associated with this awful family. 

I did see the hashtag “pegging” on twatter describing very specific peccadilloes William allegedly participated in. I don’t believe any of what is written. If he has had an old fashioned leg over here and there, then that is rite of passage for these inbreds. 

I couldn’t give a shit if it’s true or not. It might be, and that’s funny enough. 

I imagine Meghan and Harry are laughing their arses off. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
34 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Only funny to a boring, boring ex pat who has got fuck all else going on in his life.

Are you calling someone else boring? There is an entire museums worth of boring shit in my mind-locker, filled with your lazy, dull work on the corner. You didn't even have the creativity to use more than one descriptor. 

Feckless fucking retard.

18 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well well well, the truth will out. Allegedly.

Do you think that this post has done anything for your reputation on here, Doc? Fuckng awful.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

If Kate is missing a bit of the 'ol sausage I'd gladly step in and give her a fucking good seeing to, I bet she's as filthy as a bookies bog.Our very own Qilf

Ooh, take me now Neil, up the arse if you don't mind.

kate-middleton-laughing-engagement-03022015.gif

37 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Not once the ring's safely on the finger; after that, it's all Aga, labradors and every afternoon round at her mum's.

She might be hitched to royalty, but she's nothing more than a poor man's Liz Hurley. Without the curves, charisma or the mischievous smile.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Who’s worried? It’s funny. 

Maybe you should volunteer to be of service, you and that enormous thing in your bloomers. You could get a Royal Warrant. 

Fuck off etcetera. 

Pen wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the Palace as he’s tested positive for the new variant…..Schlong Covid.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Are you calling someone else boring? There is an entire museums worth of boring shit in my mind-locker, filled with your lazy, dull work on the corner. You didn't even have the creativity to use more than one descriptor. 

Feckless fucking retard.

Transphobe.