CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Notting Hill Carnival

Wolfie

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ve got to let Frank go with you. Think how much amusement you’ll get from watching him ‘bogling’ like a 50 year old divorcee at a council estate barbecue, wandering about in an Adidas ‘Rasta’ two-piece, grinning nervously and calling everybody ‘man’.

You don’t have to aks me twice, EC. I’ll be setting up my stall at carnival in my heritage Kappa bottoms and Diadora (Bjorn Borg) gold. Fuck you. 

• Like 3

Did you know that the present day Notting Hill Gate used to be called Notting Gate or "The Potteries" in the 1860s and was a huge Gypsy encampment and I actually traced my GGG grandfather living there.  A press cutting of the time mentions 'a cesspit of human detritus......swimming with the lowest form of humanity". I mean fuck me, 150 years on and nothing's changed. Just swap thousands of gyppos with gollies.  

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

KB, if you're coming you can park the M4 in the mews, it'll be locked and only accessible to residents. Unfortunately @Cunty BigBolloxBigBollox will be sleeping/passed out within the vicinity so I can't guarantee he won't try a fuck an exhaust pipe or puke and or shit on the bonnet, if we catch him though, we could both beat him to death. 

If KB is there I don't know how I could resist trying to knock his Adamantium teeth out.

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love that film. 

“ when you earn your swearing badge, you get your first eyebrow slit. Like Tyrone over there… ‘Tyrone, if you gets any better, we is gonna have to start doin your pubes… AAAIIIGGGHT!”

”But I don’t have any…”

”Well, I is got millions.”

You remind me of my old mate, Phil ‘the belly’ Bennet. We grew up together.. neighbours. Straight as a die but he ended up working the door at the Black Cap in Camden. A lovely man. Thick as shit but you know what I mean. 

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If KB is there I don't know how I could resist trying to knock his Adamantium teeth out.

Cunty I honestly don’t dislike anyone. Truth. However, if I ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with that toothless tosser, I’d plant one right in his gums. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

You don’t have to aks me twice, EC. I’ll be setting up my stall at carnival in my heritage Kappa bottoms and Diadora (Bjorn Borg) gold. Fuck you. 

I’ve got a pair of Adidas Samba in mint green with contrasting triple white stripe, gum sole. What do you think of that?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve got a pair of Adidas Samba in mint green with contrasting triple white stripe, gum sole. What do you think of that?

I think if one can overlook your current sartorial abomination.. 501’s and Timberland’s, there’s probably a decent old fellow worthy of a conversation. 

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Cunty I honestly don’t dislike anyone. Truth. However, if I ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with that toothless tosser, I’d plant one right in his gums. 

Frank, you daft fucking poofter cunt, what's going on here? You've addressed most on this thread, yet ignoring Raas (on carnival weekend of all times). I know we've got off on the wrong foot, and I ignored your bait in the early days, but that's all in the past. I'm about to go into Tesco to get a few bits I've forgotten for my post carnival BBQ party tomorrow, you're most welcome to attend Frank. I was wondering if I should pick some Babycham for ya?

14 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

You could probably pull his teeth out with a very strong magnet.

Got to say I'm liking this thread Penelope, what with Notting Hill being near Paddington station, I was wondering if you could bore me to death with a tale about a train pulling in at the wrong platform in 1974 or something?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, you daft fucking poofter cunt, what's going on here? You've addressed most on this thread, yet ignoring Raas (on carnival weekend of all times). I know we've got off on the wrong foot, and I ignored your bait in the early days, but that's all in the past. I'm about to go into Tesco to get a few bits I've forgotten for my post carnival BBQ party tomorrow, you're most welcome to attend Frank. I was wondering if I should pick some Babycham for ya?

A few years ago I made the decision to not respond to anyone on here who I found dim. That’s all. Take note @Ape™️

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

You remind me of my old mate, Phil ‘the belly’ Bennet. We grew up together.. neighbours. Straight as a die but he ended up working the door at the Black Cap in Camden. A lovely man. Thick as shit but you know what I mean. 

Frank, it may surprise you, but I've read 'Diamond Geezers' by Kate Kray and also Lenny McLean's autobiography 'The Guv'nor'.

The latter especially overuses the term "Lovely man" and also heavily references Camden boozers.

Are you pulling a fucking Alf on us?

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’re forgetting that your years as an Ulster urchin have rather inoculated you to the excesses of street violence, Bill. I doubt you’d be remotely intimidated either by a Hooray double-parking his Landy outside your establishment, or by your street being taken over by gospel choirs, steel bands and food stalls for the weekend. And of course, as an avid fan of Fox News, I imagine you’d be happy to don the Sash and Bowler when the call went out to man the Derek Chauvin tribute float. After all, blue lives matter, but orange lives matter more. Amirite?

I lived in Little Venice for about five years in the early nineties, and even though Notting Hill is a couple of miles from there, the Carnival weekend was like living in fucking Mogadishu or Soweto. Thousands of teeth sucking roaming around looking for someone to rob, rape, murder or all three possibly. Most of my neighbours locked the doors and windows and bunkered down for the duration. The  thing that annoys me most is the middle class white cunts who insist on telling everyone they speak to (who mostly don’t want to fucking know) that they’re so excited to be going to ‘carnival’ at the weekend. Not ‘the carnival’ or the ‘Notting Hill carnival’, but ‘carnival’ as if they just disembarked from the Windrush yesterday, after growing up in the ghettos of Kingston Jamaica.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

KB, if you're coming you can park the M4 in the mews, it'll be locked and only accessible to residents. Unfortunately @Cunty BigBolloxBigBollox will be sleeping/passed out within the vicinity so I can't guarantee he won't try a fuck an exhaust pipe or puke and or shit on the bonnet, if we catch him though, we could both beat him to death. 

Out of likes.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I lived in Little Venice for about five years in the early nineties, and even though Notting Hill is a couple of miles from there, the Carnival weekend was like living in fucking Mogadishu or Soweto. Thousands of teeth sucking roaming around looking for someone to rob, rape, murder or all three possibly. Most of my neighbours locked the doors and windows and bunkered down for the duration. The  thing that annoys me most is the middle class white cunts who insist on telling everyone they speak to (who mostly don’t want to fucking know) that they’re so excited to be going to ‘carnival’ at the weekend. Not ‘the carnival’ or the ‘Notting Hill carnival’, but ‘carnival’ as if they just disembarked from the Windrush yesterday, after growing up in the ghettos of Kingston Jamaica.

‘Carnival’ or ‘the carnival’ has been covered on these pages year after year after fucking year, you thick toothless little cunt. Jesus Christ don’t ever let me find you. 

• Like 1