CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sorry you’ve not been able to work out how it might be possible to read online newspaper articles from a range of sources without unlocking a paywall. Given that my best mate’s cousin’s illiterate mongoloid son can manage it, I assumed, unwisely it seems, that you might be able to. 

I equally don’t recall back-pedalling from my former occupation, here or anywhere. I just don’t refer to it as much as I did when working. In fact, as I’ve said before, you’re the only Corner member that continues to bring it up. One might wonder what unpleasant childhood experience you had with old Dr McFeely to make you bear such a grudge. 

The foul-mouthed tetchiness of your response reminds me that it’s late there, and you’ve presumably been on the boxed wine since evensong, desperate to blot out the misery of trooping in to whatever god-awful office you inhabit tomorrow morning to cosplay John Harvey Jones, while your contemporaries sneer at the pencil-necked twerp in the cubicle nearest the toilet with a poster of Mike Tyson pinned to the wall for motivational purposes. 

I won’t keep you. You need your sleep. Twat. 

What is the actual medical benefit of holding someone's bollocks when they cough? Do you cunts just do it for fun?

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What is the actual medical benefit of holding someone's bollocks when they cough? Do you cunts just do it for fun?

Usually gloved. Checking for a hernia. At least that’s the version we tell muggles. 

Not sure what the form is on Tyneside, but I imagine it would go something like “Ha’way man Killa, yiz have gotten yersel’ a canny little hur-knee-ah there Bonny lad, you’ll need a week off the Broon before we stuff it back in for ye, and divvun worry, we’ve a nice big mesh to hold the bugger back, so ye can be back on the coal wagon in ney time”. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m sorry you’ve not been able to work out how it might be possible to read online newspaper articles from a range of sources without unlocking a paywall. Given that my best mate’s cousin’s illiterate mongoloid son can manage it, I assumed, unwisely it seems, that you might be able to. 

I equally don’t recall back-pedalling from my former occupation, here or anywhere. I just don’t refer to it as much as I did when working. In fact, as I’ve said before, you’re the only Corner member that continues to bring it up. One might wonder what unpleasant childhood experience you had with old Dr McFeely to make you bear such a grudge. 

The foul-mouthed tetchiness of your response reminds me that it’s late there, and you’ve presumably been on the boxed wine since evensong, desperate to blot out the misery of trooping in to whatever god-awful office you inhabit tomorrow morning to cosplay John Harvey Jones, while your contemporaries sneer at the pencil-necked twerp in the cubicle nearest the toilet with a poster of Mike Tyson pinned to the wall for motivational purposes. 

I won’t keep you. You need your sleep. Twat. 

Bollocks. I'll bet my mortgage you haven't even read it, much like you don't read the others, you pompous blow-off. Like most of your big-headlining broadsheet articles, you saw the headline, formed an opinion, and posted it online. Anything remotely furnishing readers with a sense of education is good enough – providing it gives the right degree of Anglophobia. You also seem to know rather a lot about your "best mate's cousin" and his/her family, of which there's even more than one, you perpetually bullshitting oaf.

On 15/09/2022 at 11:10, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t live in Suffolk as you know Francis, but my best mate’s cousins’ brother-in-law does. He has seen your fabled 2015 bucket o’spaz dance video and reckons his incontinent old sheepdog could give you a good run for your money. In fact he’s so confident on an early knockout, he’ll bet you a pair of John Lobb Austerity Brogues in Blue Crocodile. 

I’ll PM you his address. 

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bollocks. I'll bet my mortgage you haven't even read it, much like you don't read the others, you pompous blow-off. Like most of your big-headlinging broadsheet articles, you saw the headline, formed an opinion, and posted it online. Anything remotely furnishing readers with a sense of education is good enough – providing it gives the right degree of Anglophobia. You also seem to know rather a lot about your "best mate's cousin" and his/her family, of which there's even more than one, you perpetually bullshitting oaf.

Rattled.

Night night. 

You’ve still got a mortgage? Cute.

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Checking for a hernia. At least that’s the version we tell muggles. 

Not sure what the form is on Tyneside, but I imagine it would go something like “Ha’way man Killa, yiz have gotten yersel’ a canny little hur-knee-ah there Bonny lad, you’ll need a week off the Broon before we stuff it back in for ye, and divvun worry, we’ve a nice big mesh to hold the bugger back, so ye can be back on the coal wagon in ney time”. 

I've never actually met a Geordie doctor. Ever.

Absolutely millions of hospital porters, mind. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Rattled.

Night night. 

You’ve still got a mortgage? Cute.

Nice little edit before I could respond, you verbose wanker. Go back and look at just how many words you've typically written in response to my posts... and then, when you've had enough because you've made an idiot of yourself, your best is 'you're rattled'.

I will sleep well, thank you. I hope you suffer sleep apnea, leading to cardiac arrest. Night.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Nice little edit before I could respond, you verbose wanker. Go back and look at just how many words you've typically written in response to my posts... and then, when you've had enough because you've made an idiot of yourself, your best is 'you're rattled'.

I will sleep well, thank you. I hope you suffer sleep apnea, leading to cardiac arrest. Night.

The advice you were recently given by another Corner member, to know when you’re beaten and call it a day, seems to have passed you by entirely. Incapable of letting anything go at all. Including your wretched little winkle it would seem. 

Interesting you’ve used the American spelling of “apnoea”, by the way. 

Enjoy your commute to the mirth emporium tomorrow. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

She seems to have worked out the immigration conundrum brilliantly imo. She says that the requirement for visa  applicants to pass a basic English language test could be deterring a lot of people from applying, and may need to be looked at.

The woman’s a fucking goddam genius. This simple move could solve the massive shortage of immigrants who can’t speak a word of English overnight. 🤣

If the russkies paint their faces black and trade their gold for Wither’s value floaters, she will get an endless supply.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9CW6BEhtC5ci/

• Like 1

On 04/09/2022 at 22:47, Last Cunt Standing said:

So it’s the big moment tomorrow then? Truss gets the job. They are laughing at you. Surely no one doubts this anymore.

Keep an eye on GBP/USD rates this week. The market will speak, and it will not be kind. Bon chance

And while you’re all a’bed, the market speaks again, in a voice so loud it will be heard down the ages. Every Brit is 20% plus poorer since January. Except maybe Crispin Odey and his fat cunt mates. Kwarteng used to be his houseboy, notably. 

Tanked.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63030208

(No paywall). 

I’m betting “a boost for exporters”, “more reasons to holiday at home” and “temporary fluctuation based on the strength of the US Dollar” will all spew out of whatever lobotomised lackey gets sent out to do the media round later on. 

As the Brown government ended, the pound bought $1.50, the debt to GDP ratio was 69% (now 105%), and inflation was 3.5% (now 10%). Worth remembering. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The advice you were recently given by another Corner member, to know when you’re beaten and call it a day, seems to have passed you by entirely. Incapable of letting anything go at all. Including your wretched little winkle it would seem. 

Alright lads?

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You're second only to Roops in the last-word merchant stakes, you indignant old woman. How predictable @Frank and @PANZER MURPHY should be two inevitable toads to like your boring, flatulent comments – though it is pleasing to know I also get right under their skin. During your next visit to this green and pleasant land, I hope you're caught up in a rare Irish Republican-led explosion, thereafter unable to defend yourself with no arms or legs as you're violently raped by Frank.

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

desperate to blot out the misery of trooping in to whatever god-awful office you inhabit tomorrow morning to cosplay John Harvey Jones, while your contemporaries sneer at the pencil-necked twerp in the cubicle nearest the toilet

How fucking rude. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And while you’re all a’bed, the market speaks again, in a voice so loud it will be heard down the ages. Every Brit is 20% plus poorer since January. Except maybe Crispin Odey and his fat cunt mates. Kwarteng used to be his houseboy, notably. 

Tanked.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63030208

(No paywall). 

I’m betting “a boost for exporters”, “more reasons to holiday at home” and “temporary fluctuation based on the strength of the US Dollar” will all spew out of whatever lobotomised lackey gets sent out to do the media round later on. 

As the Brown government ended, the pound bought $1.50, the debt to GDP ratio was 69% (now 105%), and inflation was 3.5% (now 10%). Worth remembering. 

All true, LC.

By the way, is your pension in UK pounds?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You're second only to Roops in the last-word merchant stakes, you indignant old woman. How predictable @Frank and @PANZER MURPHY should be two inevitable toads to like your boring, flatulent comments – though it is pleasing to know I also get right under their skin. During your next visit to this green and pleasant land, I hope you're caught up in a rare Irish Republican-led explosion, thereafter unable to defend yourself with no arms or legs as you're violently raped by Frank.

It doesn’t get any better than this… you are the clown of the Corner. The LCS cunt has you wrapped around his little finger, and if you don’t mind me saying, I love it! 

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

It doesn’t get any better than this… you are the clown of the Corner. The LCS cunt has you wrapped around his little finger, and if you don’t mind me saying, I love it! 

I love it, I love it!

On 24/09/2022 at 23:31, Frank said:

You've got to learn the long game, Billy. I eat into you like a worm, and I love it!

Perhaps only in your little man syndrome eyes, you dine-alone saddo. Only a fool would upload videos of their little 55kg physique, which might go some way to explaining why you overcompensate for your lack of physicality by attempting to be manipulative/domineering in what appears to be your only social situation. Based on your bumlicking with LCS, I'm right, aren't I?

• Like 1

Wuggers baby..hows the poor mama ..did the recent spell of good weather remind her of her retirement plans in sunny spain before she was booted out back to blighty ..i hope she got a good price for her dream home so heating her new one back in Brexitland shouldnt be an issue..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wuggers baby..hows the poor mama ..did the recent spell of good weather remind her of her retirement plans in sunny spain before she was booted out back to blighty ..i hope she got a good price for her dream home so heating her new one back in Brexitland shouldnt be an issue..lol

It is simply bad form to laugh at others misfortune. Have a like.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I love it, I love it!

Perhaps only in your little man syndrome eyes, you dine-alone saddo. Only a fool would upload videos of their little 55kg physique, which might go some way to explaining why you overcompensate for your lack of physicality by attempting to be manipulative/domineering in what appears to be your only social situation. Based on your bumlicking with LCS, I'm right, aren't I?

Of course I love it!.. who in their right mind wouldn’t? You’re so blissfully unaware of how hopelessly inadequate you appear in your replies to LCS. I honestly can’t get enough of it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I love it, I love it!

Good Morning Wolfie .. how are you today?

• Like 1

Ah, the quintet of inferior trolls gets involved during a one-on-one exchange again: a brown-nosing Gallic snail; an IRA stalwart with the education of a chromosome 21 malfunction; a bumhole-obsessed scatmaster; a transsexual with a swinging bellend even Elton John would cower from; and a manipulative Dago faggot with obvious little man syndrome.

It's a pleasure to be here – honestly.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, the quintet of inferior trolls gets involved during a one-on-one exchange again: a brown-nosing Gallic snail; an IRA stalwart with the education of a chromosome 21 malfunction; a bumhole-obsessed scatmaster; a transsexual with a swinging bellend even Elton John would cower from; and a manipulative Dago faggot with obvious little man syndrome.

It's a pleasure to be here – honestly.

T'was your good self dragged me into yer tiff with the good doctor..i simply did ya the service of a reply izall...and in me humble opinion its time to drag off yer stained underpants n tie em to a stick..yer done here wuggers baby..lol

• Like 1